【ROM】MIUI- 2.3.7 Ultimate Edition【From China】-6/5/12

Search This thread

gatorz77

Jan 2, 2011
Go into settings then hit the search button. When the search bar opens, type apn then click edit apns.
I tried to edit all of them and still mms isn't working for me so i went back to the stable MIUI GB rom i have.

What gb miui do you use? Link?

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA

bmahecha123

Jun 17, 2010
Go into settings then hit the search button. When the search bar opens, type apn then click edit apns.
I tried to edit all of them and still mms isn't working for me so i went back to the stable MIUI GB rom i have.

Can you link me the stable GB miui rom? Ive been trying hard to find a stable rom of miui... Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello, everyone, I am from China. I consider the miui doing the best one is called baji.Recently, he made ​​a MIUI- 2.3.7 Ultimate Edition of EVO 4G .He also made ​​several optimized kernel ! We all like him.today , I share his great achievements with you ! Thanks to baji's contribution.

What's working:
    - kernel recompile
    - a short text message is OK
    - MMS OK (in China , Other places I could not test , sorry .)
    - efficiency OK
    - fluency OK
    - a more stable 3G
    - Automatically open the swap
    - camer is OK , rear and front ,
    - Theme is OK
    - phone is OK
    - others

What's broken:
    -USB write slow
    -other

1584422643921807596.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK:MIUI- 2.3.7 Ultimate Edition
    What language pack(s) are included?

English,Traditional Chinese,Simplified Chinese
    I flashed this and finally got the language changed to english after navigating the chinese.

One thing right off the bat, after changing the language to english, that is not working is the keyboard. It does not pop up when i enter into a text field and when i try to go back into the language and keyboard system settings, I keep getting FC's...

EDIT: Reboot solved issue. Still some Miscellaneous Chinese text throughout, but not too bad.
    FFC is working just fine for me

So its not a 4.0+ rom, ok lol.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
    Mms work with go sms app

Sent from my EVO 4G using xda premium