FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[RoM][XWLPY-4.0.4-ICS]SHOstock2 v6.2 [11/13/2012](FINAL)

8,896 posts
Thanks Meter: 12,375

By shoman94, Recognized Contributor on 25th March 2012, 09:38 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th July 2012, 01:17 PM |#5821  
Forum Moderator
Flag diffusing a bomb of sorts somewhere on XDA with nothing but a paperclip and a wad of chewing gum.
Thanks Meter: 1,694

More
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoman94

I'm not gonna put out something that has the potential of damaging anyone's phone... F'that.

Aaand that's why we like you and your rom, Sho!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mattgyver For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mattgyver Ad-Free
6th July 2012, 05:15 PM |#5822  
Flag Saint Louis
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hey Sho with the new update I keep getting random and very hot over-heats... there is something I can to do to help that, right? Thank you.
6th July 2012, 05:59 PM |#5823  
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 158

More
Hey Sho, just wanna thank you for the awesome ROM, I have tried every ROM that's out there and yours rock!! Is there a link through where I can show some appreciation and throw you a beer pitcher :)
6th July 2012, 06:20 PM |#5824  
Flag New Jersey

More
Any idea why the data and network connection is taking 100% even if data is off, also some kernel wakeup process is running in the background.. Which is depleting my battery

Thanks

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
6th July 2012, 06:34 PM |#5825  
Thanks Meter: 359

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vineet381

Hey Sho, just wanna thank you for the awesome ROM, I have tried every ROM that's out there and yours rock!! Is there a link through where I can show some appreciation and throw you a beer pitcher :)

He has a donate link under his avatar.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda app-developers app
6th July 2012, 06:46 PM |#5826  
Flag New Jersey

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by selw0nk

He has a donate link under his avatar.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda app-developers app

Oops..missed it :)
Transferred a small token of appreciation.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vineet381 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vineet381 Ad-Free
6th July 2012, 06:49 PM |#5827  
Flag San Juan
Thanks Meter: 76

More
Overclocked
Hey guys. Big fan here of sho's roms. Loving this one from the very beginning. Question: From the very beginning I've had this rom overclocked to 1.4. Today, just for kicks I went up to 1.6. On reboot it just got paralyzed... I mean, I don't need the extra juice, it works super-fine @ 1.4. Anyways the question is, why it won't take the 1.6?

Thanx!
6th July 2012, 07:20 PM |#5828  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 430

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paleman27

Hey guys. Big fan here of sho's roms. Loving this one from the very beginning. Question: From the very beginning I've had this rom overclocked to 1.4. Today, just for kicks I went up to 1.6. On reboot it just got paralyzed... I mean, I don't need the extra juice, it works super-fine @ 1.4. Anyways the question is, why it won't take the 1.6?

Thanx!

If you are running Siyah kernel... I have never had any luck or stability at that clock speed.

Sent from my NexusHD2 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to tylerdurdin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tylerdurdin Ad-Free
6th July 2012, 07:22 PM |#5829  
Flag Oklahoma
Thanks Meter: 612

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paleman27

Thanx!

That is a phone hardware issue more than a ROM issue. Some phones do not like any OC/UV at all.
The Following User Says Thank You to xpakage For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xpakage Ad-Free
6th July 2012, 07:50 PM |#5830  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 430

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpakage

That is a phone hardware issue more than a ROM issue. Some phones do not like any OC/UV at all.

True...but if you can get 1.6 with different kernels.....it very well could be the kernel having issues with your hardware.

Sent from my NexusHD2 using xda app-developers app
6th July 2012, 07:52 PM |#5831  
Chicago
Thanks Meter: 1,255

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpakage

+1. Our phones all have the same chipsets, but they're not literally identical. Some can take it better than others. My captivate was rock solid at 1.6 ghz when most people couldn't OC past 1.2-1.4. My SGS2 can do 1.4 ghz, but crashes at anything higher.
The Following User Says Thank You to 10tonhammr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 10tonhammr Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
beast, best kernel, cherrypicker, mhl compatible, sgh-i777, shostock, shostock2

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)