grgsiocl

Nov 9, 2009
Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh
[ROM][24-09][4.0.4][ICS-CWM+ODIN][DDLR9]<<CLASSIC ROM v6>>- SMOOTH & STABLE

classicrombannerv6.png

CLASSIC ROM - V6

pic.pngBased on N7000DDLR9/N7000ODDLR3/N7000DDLR1/N7000DDLR9
pic.pngModem: DDLR1, KERNEL: Speedmod K-13
pic.pngAdded 15 toggle mod! (Fixed flash light when screen is off), Added Call Recording mod, MMS Mod, No sms in call Log mod, No battery percentage mod and the same will be given as addon!
pic.pngRemoved some bloatware apps!
pic.pngAdded S3 media sounds and S3 weather widget
pic.png Added new tweaks in init.d and build.prop
pic.pngRemoved security policies and keyguard restrictions.
pic.pngModified email.apk which ignores Exchange-pushed policy on your device, including things like mandatory pin lock (a.k.a. keyguard), minimum password length, encryption, etc.
pic.pngAdded 3G data speed mods!
pic.pngSystemUI Themed like S3 with new ongoing notifications image (My sincere thanks to @txr33)
pic.pngAuto USB storage mounting
pic.pngAdded USB_OTG_helper app which mounts the USB OTG irrespective of kernel used! Drivers will be loaded automatically!

Flashing Instructions!

ROM IS NO WIPE, BUT IT IS ADVISED TO MAKE A FULL WIPE!

pic.png CWM flashable ROM - Take a nandroid backup before flashing! Make a full wipe with safe kernel! i.e, wipe data,cache & Dalivk Cache and then go to mounts & storage format data,cache & system and then mount /data before flashing!

pic.png ODIN ROM - It is no wipe, but follow the instructions carefully given below:

PC-ODIN

1. Unzip the .md5 format file and store on PC
  2. Select PDA and then select the downloaded file
  3. Make sure no re-parttion is checked and then select start!
  4. Wait till the phone reboots!

pic.png MOBILE ODIN - ROM no wipe, but follow the instructions carefully given below:

MOBILE-ODIN

1. Unzip the downloaded file and extract it to either internal or external SD card on your phone!
  2. Open Mobile ODIN and then select Open File
  3. Select the file which is extracted
  4. Select kernel and then select any of the kernels (CF ROOT-LRQ, Speedmod , Notecore & Hydracore)
  5. Please download the above said kernels from the XDA
  6. Select everroot option and inject supersu
  7. Select wipe data, Cache & Dalvik Cache
  8. Select Flash firmware and follow the on screen instructions!
  9. Wait till the phone gets rebooted

DOWNLOAD LINKS

pic.pngCWM FLASHABLE ROM
pic.pngODIN FLASHABLE ROM
pic.pngFast Mirrors from Bangsti (Thanks to Bangsti) - Please donate to his FTP server cost!

Themes & Other Fixes for Classic ROM V6 is in Post 2 and for wallpapers , Please refer to Post 3
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CLASSIC ROM - V5

pic.pngBased on Latest FW N7000XXLRQ, Phone: DDLR1, CSC: N7000DBTLRQ
pic.pngHYDRACORE v3.5 STD (Thanks to g.lewarne)
pic.png Added Call recording mod!
pic.png 15 toggle mod added (Thanks to criskelo)
pic.png Percentage battery Mod
pic.png MMS mod added
pic.png No sms or email in call logs mod Added
pic.png GPU rendering, CPU rendering , Build. Prop tweaks, Init.d scripts added for better battery life
pic.png Scrolling Cache Disabled
pic.png Added S3 media sounds
pic.png Modified wallpaper chooser with S3 Wallpapers
pic.png CRT off animation added
pic.png Pure Stock with visual look modified to S3 and may more!

VIDEO BY ANDROIDINDIAN

Flash using any safe kernel via recovery! Full wipe is recommended for the best results!

RAPIDSHARE
SOURCEFORGE
MIRRORS (Thanks to BANGSTI (creates a Mirror faster than light)

ADDON

1. Stock theme with no toggle mod + no battery mod + no sense mod - Link
2. 15 toggle mod + Battery Percentage + No Sense Mod - Link
3. Six toggle Mod + Battery Percentage + No Sense Mod - Link
4. Extended Power Menu - Link - Thanks to JazonX

BUG FIX

1. Modded mms.apk with direct call feature fixed + Unlimited contacts adding + NO MMS Auto convert - Download

THEMES FROM @TXR33(TIMMY KEMP)

LINK

CREDITS

To classic Team (@timkemp-txr33, @prasadnaidu, @raghavfit, @srinivassri, @androidindian, @nagendrachary)
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

Feel Helped, Press Thanks

Attachments

• classicromv4.png
    classicromv4.png
    5.7 KB · Views: 4,389
  • changelog.png
    changelog.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 4,347
  • creditsj.png
    creditsj.png
    4.7 KB · Views: 4,261
  • dllinks.png
    dllinks.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 4,217
  • flashing.png
    flashing.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 4,185
Last edited:

jonsey

Aug 12, 2006
Just a questions...can i flash this rom with AOKP Milestone 6 already installed?

grgsiocl

Nov 9, 2009
Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh
Ho rom based on 4.0.4:eek:..........thanks grgsiocl for your hard work

I enjoy with your mods on some roms.......
Now looking forward to your Rom:D:):)

I wish it will rockz on my note:p:p

Thanks again mate

$$$...The Warrior SAINT...$$$

Thanks raghav...the ROM is pretty smooth...just finished the mod for crt-off enabled, SIP enabled ...now working on one percentage battery mod! Hpefully everything will be up in couple of hours...precise 5.30 Indian time (63% Uploaded)

hykhleif

Oct 3, 2008
with all respect, i don't think that such minor changes can be called custom roms as they barley are different from stock roms, i think a custom rom should offer major noticeable changes than a stock rom

like incorporating things that give a wow factor

olympicchicken

Nov 28, 2007
What about just being thankful that somebody starts to modifiy the rom coming out today(!) - if the changes are to minor for you just don't flash it.

with all respect, i don't think that such minor changes can be called custom roms as they barley are different from stock roms, i think a custom rom should offer major noticeable changes than a stock rom

grgsiocl

Nov 9, 2009
Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh

yes what you said is right...but after gadgetcheck left the note, then who is going to do the stock ROM with all the mods...so i thought let me release a base with all the tweaks, then in mods section, you will find the various mods which can be called custom ROM...you should ask the sammy to release the noticeable changes in the ROM, instead they releases the same 4.0.3 ROM with out any major changes in visual effects...so its up to you to flash my friend!

Forget to tell you my friend, i am not copying and adding here instead editing all the necessary files to include the mods from the scartch!

Last edited:

mimahitna

May 31, 2007
Vladičin Han
AKA FULL STOCK BASED ROM

FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS

From GB, flash abyss 4.2 and then enter to recovery. Wipe data, cache, dalvik and flash the ROM. Once the ROM is up, first update the binaries of SU for full rooting

From ICS, wipe cache and dalvik cache(Full wipe recommended) and then flash this ROM

WARNING !!!

I think you made a permutation...From GB-From ICS !
Upgrade in a way that you described can lead to HARD BRICK !!!

grgsiocl

Nov 9, 2009
Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh
WARNING !!!

I think you made a permutation...From GB-From ICS !
Upgrade in a way that you described can lead to HARD BRICK !!!

I did not understand my friend...but whatever rom you are , first flash the abyss 4.2, then full wipe and then flash the ROM...if you elobrate, then i will add the same in OP though

mimahitna

May 31, 2007
Vladičin Han
Ha? Flash abyss and u can do whatever...

From ICS, first do root then flash abyss 4.2 and then enter to CWM recovery. Wipe data, cache, dalvik and flash the ROM. Once the ROM is up, first update the binaries of SU for full rooting. This is advice from grgsiocl but I suggest-from ICS-first flash GB, then enter in stock recovery-do full wipe and then flash ICS 4.0.4

From GB, wipe cache and dalvik cache(Full wipe recommended) and then flash this ROM.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][24-09][4.0.4][ICS-CWM+ODIN][DDLR9]<<CLASSIC ROM v6>>- SMOOTH & STABLE

classicrombannerv6.png

CLASSIC ROM - V6

pic.pngBased on N7000DDLR9/N7000ODDLR3/N7000DDLR1/N7000DDLR9
    pic.pngModem: DDLR1, KERNEL: Speedmod K-13
    pic.pngAdded 15 toggle mod! (Fixed flash light when screen is off), Added Call Recording mod, MMS Mod, No sms in call Log mod, No battery percentage mod and the same will be given as addon!
    pic.pngRemoved some bloatware apps!
    pic.pngAdded S3 media sounds and S3 weather widget
    pic.png Added new tweaks in init.d and build.prop
    pic.pngRemoved security policies and keyguard restrictions.
    pic.pngModified email.apk which ignores Exchange-pushed policy on your device, including things like mandatory pin lock (a.k.a. keyguard), minimum password length, encryption, etc.
    pic.pngAdded 3G data speed mods!
    pic.pngSystemUI Themed like S3 with new ongoing notifications image (My sincere thanks to @txr33)
    pic.pngAuto USB storage mounting
    pic.pngAdded USB_OTG_helper app which mounts the USB OTG irrespective of kernel used! Drivers will be loaded automatically!

Flashing Instructions!

ROM IS NO WIPE, BUT IT IS ADVISED TO MAKE A FULL WIPE!

pic.png CWM flashable ROM - Take a nandroid backup before flashing! Make a full wipe with safe kernel! i.e, wipe data,cache & Dalivk Cache and then go to mounts & storage format data,cache & system and then mount /data before flashing!

pic.png ODIN ROM - It is no wipe, but follow the instructions carefully given below:

PC-ODIN

1. Unzip the .md5 format file and store on PC
    2. Select PDA and then select the downloaded file
    3. Make sure no re-parttion is checked and then select start!
    4. Wait till the phone reboots!

pic.png MOBILE ODIN - ROM no wipe, but follow the instructions carefully given below:

MOBILE-ODIN

1. Unzip the downloaded file and extract it to either internal or external SD card on your phone!
    2. Open Mobile ODIN and then select Open File
    3. Select the file which is extracted
    4. Select kernel and then select any of the kernels (CF ROOT-LRQ, Speedmod , Notecore & Hydracore)
    5. Please download the above said kernels from the XDA
    6. Select everroot option and inject supersu
    7. Select wipe data, Cache & Dalvik Cache
    8. Select Flash firmware and follow the on screen instructions!
    9. Wait till the phone gets rebooted

DOWNLOAD LINKS

pic.pngCWM FLASHABLE ROM
    pic.pngODIN FLASHABLE ROM
    pic.pngFast Mirrors from Bangsti (Thanks to Bangsti) - Please donate to his FTP server cost!

Themes & Other Fixes for Classic ROM V6 is in Post 2 and for wallpapers , Please refer to Post 3
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CLASSIC ROM - V5

pic.pngBased on Latest FW N7000XXLRQ, Phone: DDLR1, CSC: N7000DBTLRQ
    pic.pngHYDRACORE v3.5 STD (Thanks to g.lewarne)
    pic.png Added Call recording mod!
    pic.png 15 toggle mod added (Thanks to criskelo)
    pic.png Percentage battery Mod
    pic.png MMS mod added
    pic.png No sms or email in call logs mod Added
    pic.png GPU rendering, CPU rendering , Build. Prop tweaks, Init.d scripts added for better battery life
    pic.png Scrolling Cache Disabled
    pic.png Added S3 media sounds
    pic.png Modified wallpaper chooser with S3 Wallpapers
    pic.png CRT off animation added
    pic.png Pure Stock with visual look modified to S3 and may more!

VIDEO BY ANDROIDINDIAN

Flash using any safe kernel via recovery! Full wipe is recommended for the best results!

RAPIDSHARE
    SOURCEFORGE
    MIRRORS (Thanks to BANGSTI (creates a Mirror faster than light)

ADDON

1. Stock theme with no toggle mod + no battery mod + no sense mod - Link
    2. 15 toggle mod + Battery Percentage + No Sense Mod - Link
    3. Six toggle Mod + Battery Percentage + No Sense Mod - Link
    4. Extended Power Menu - Link - Thanks to JazonX

BUG FIX

1. Modded mms.apk with direct call feature fixed + Unlimited contacts adding + NO MMS Auto convert - Download

THEMES FROM @TXR33(TIMMY KEMP)

LINK

CREDITS

To classic Team (@timkemp-txr33, @prasadnaidu, @raghavfit, @srinivassri, @androidindian, @nagendrachary)
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

THEMES FOR CLASSIC ROM V6 - BY @txr33

Themes for Classic ROM V6 - By @txr33​

PURE S3 TYPE SYSTEMUI THEME

Link

VARIOUS THEMES FROM @TXR33

Download Link

Fixes for Various Themes

1. Black on Black Text rectified by @txr33 - Download Link
    Here is the first Mirror

Classic V6 CWM Version

Mirror 2

Classic Rom V6 Odin Version

Mirror 2

A Donate for my FTP Server Cost is welcome.​
    Upgrade to lr2!

I have gone through all the files and compared with LRG and found the build date was same and also most of the files are also same. Hence i thought, instead of making a full ROM of LR2 with the same apps and also libs of LRG, i deleted all the common files and reworked on only those files which needs to be flashed. Hence the zip file what i am providing will upgrade the ROM to LR2 and the file size is approximately only 52MB...hope classic ROM users like my idea. If anyone still need the full ROM i dont mind to update, but it is just a waste of bandwidth!

Changelog

1. Green theme modified with sub text changes and also modified in tw-framework (Thanks to Timmy Kemp who is a classic ROM themer)
    2. Pngs are optimised
    3. MMS.apk is themed
    4. More CSC files included
    5. ROM version and Theme Version is included in settings
    6. Re-worked on Services.jar
    7. Sense mod included

thanks to Mr. Prasad Naidu, who is been testing and booting the phone more than 20 times today before i released this upgrade!

Stock theme will be updated tomorrow!

For all classic ROM users, they can flash the zip through recovery without wipe and you can check the PDA version by dialling *#1234#...other ROM users, they still can flash the zip, but i prefer to flash the classic ROM v1 first and then this zip!

Screenshot_2012-07-23-19-12-02.jpgScreenshot_2012-07-23-19-12-26.jpgScreenshot_2012-07-23-19-53-25.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?cxnsrbkz7ttcdeq

It is pretty lite ROM upgrade to save the bandwidth, if any user doesnt like this idea, then i can simply upload the entire ROM with Aroma Installer anyway...Please leave us a feedback!

Thanks