NewHoneycomb Sense 3D:4/23/12[BEATS][TWEAKS][ICS FLIPS][AWESOME SAUCE] GET SOME!

Search This thread

zeroth

Nov 25, 2010
still love this theme! x)

guys anybody knows how use this theme without the icons? which files i need to remove from zip??

Edit.: nevermind i figured it out

Last edited:
Reactions: mayfield103

Chauleyboii

Mar 29, 2011
Where is may?? My epic touch needs some honeycomb loving!!!!! Man I miss my evo 3d fam!!! What phone you getting next may?? You lead I follow "mayions" 4 life!!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 06:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 AM ----------

Imma have to think of another name mayions Is too close to mynions lol

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: mayfield103

Chauleyboii

Mar 29, 2011
I have the evo LTE now bro its one bad ass motha of a phone

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Lol I believe it bro I think I need to come back to the light lol this epic touch isn't bad but I'm a sense lover so yea lol and koo can't wait to see your themes on it

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

Oh by the way can I link this page to a epic touch themer I gots to have this bro lol but out of respect thought I'd ask first

mayfield103

Mar 1, 2011
Loganville, Ga
Lol I believe it bro I think I need to come back to the light lol this epic touch isn't bad but I'm a sense lover so yea lol and koo can't wait to see your themes on it

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

Oh by the way can I link this page to a epic touch themer I gots to have this bro lol but out of respect thought I'd ask first

It's cool with me :)

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Chauleyboii

Mar 29, 2011
+1 and yea theme theme is one of the best ever period!! I need to learn how to theme cause I sure would put this on my note 3

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    42O special Blends Proudly presents NEW HONEYCOMB SENSE 3D!

:)Over 8 months and still going strong! Thanks for all your support in helping me to make this something special! :D I started doing this because I wanted to change the signal icons. lol. And I could't have done any of this without the help of Absolutzero so a HUGE thanks goes to him.
    420 special Blends team members: mayfield103, fdb8231, dropzeroc, bebida, lrod, EVO bryan, notsointeresting, mteezey, makavelisk, nuvens, and paallday

CREDITS GO TO: JANKER 5050,ABSOLUTZERO,FERNANDO SOR master of all that is themeing,FB8231 the xml ninja ,J4N87(one bad ass mutha ......),and NUVENS the clock master!

The GOODS; To many to list!

This is not the end. THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING!

THIS IS FOR DEODEXED ROMS ONLY. (odexed coming soon?)

Flash in recovery minimally wipe cache and dalvic ENJOY!

ChangeLog: added new market, google music, new tweaks apk with blue tabs, updated the settings icons and the home screen pop up menu icons, and themed all colors of signal icons in the tweaks so now if you choose blue you get blue themed icon and pink,yellow,orange,red,white, and green. I hope this helps to solve some of the confusion with the icons lol. and probably more im forgetting

honeysense 3d v3.1.1 fixed market, gmail, updated maps reworked the buttons and textfields to make everything readable, changed the dock icons to ics style, three skins to choose from are now properly named and show the right picture for each skin. Plus more im probably forgetting. ENJOY!

honeysense 3d v3.1.6 two brand new flip clocks included

warm dock mod for new theme versions

infected honeysense 3d v2.9.0
    for eternity flash without wiping or it probably wont work :)

blue battery mod

Rujelus22 was very kind and let me include his inverted apps that go great with the theme! here is the link to his sight where you kind find even more great inverted apps! http://www.rujelus22.com/evo/

If you want a custom lock ring to go with my theme go here.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1209493
    TWEAKS THEME SECTION updated 1/20/2012 with leedroid tweaks 4.0.1 and now GSM

This is my attempt at having one theme that works on multiple roms! It has tweaks, and beats built into the theme. All tweaks settings are supported, and I might have a few new tweaks coming soon. So you can have tweaks on roms that currently do not have them if you flash my theme. :) Its confirmed working on wild shooter,warm twopointhree,all version of clean rom except senseless,viper rom redline v2, and im sure many more roms.

Sorry about the lockscreen issue all is fixed now.

Honeysense 3d codeblue v2.2 : get it here
    UPDATE 1/13/2012 all new leedroid tweaks by j4n87, and daniels7, tons of new options configurable in the tweaks apk. Have fun messing around with all the new options! Plus it has the real zeus mod with hide,and center clock option, custom carrier text for the dropdown, new signal tweaks choose from multiple colors for all signal in task bar, hide icons you don't want to see like gps,and bluetooth, choose what you want to display on the lockscreen like clock,date, and carrier, plus much much more! ENJOY :cool:

Honeysense 3d tweaks v2.2 : get it here
    UPDATE 1/13/2012 added all the new leedroid tweaks and updated all apps that needed it. ENJOY :cool:

Honeysense codeblue GSM v1.1 : get it here
    all leedroid tweaks 4.0.1 included in this theme ENJOY

MODS!

warm style dock for new tweaks: get it here

new dock for codeblue theme that also removes flip clock background : get it here

new round launcher for the new tweaks: get it here
    MODS:Lots of new mods! 9/27/2011

SIDE DISHES (mods) [more coming soon!]

two new flip clocks as seen in the last two screenshots

BLUE WINTER weather mod :click here for the link

BLUE CIRCLES weather mod :click here for the link

ROAD TO NOWHERE weather mod :click here for the link

APOCALYPSE weather mod: click here for the link

SPACE BATTLE weather mod: click here for the link

WEATHER CLIFFS weather mod: click here for the link

SPACE CLOUDS weather mod: click here for the link

inverted white dock and clock

digital style semi transparent flip clock

digital style transparent flip clock

digital alarm style flip clock

warm trans ics flip clock 2.0

white glow hc flip clock and dock

And if you would like close to 400 fonts to pimp your phone with go here : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1245041

I have no idea what's goin on? =D :cool:
    Hey guys I thought I would let you guys know that for now I'm taking a small break from modding while I wait on my shiny new EVO ;) whenever that happens. :) anyways thank you guys for all your support

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
    New honeysense with out the framework transparency is in the first post all text issues are fixed and made sure all apps are updated. ;)

recognized bad ass!