[13-NOV-2012][ROM][JB][4.1.2] PACman HD2 v1.2a [PA/AOKP/CM10][NativeSD][WIP]

Search This thread

ric69

Jan 3, 2007
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4
You are incredible Xylo ... what a lot of possibility :silly: I'm playing with it since 2 hours to find the best combination with tablet/phone mode, I boot and reboot, and reboot .... :laugh:

I couldn't find how to have systemui (settings) in tablet mode with paranoid settings at this moment ... searching :good: Thanks a lot for this

khangozzy

Aug 18, 2006
Hanoi
Hi all,

Just flashed this ROM, but PA settings not work, nothing happened after changing to my custom DPI, after reboot the UI back to stock (240) and in the PA settings can not change to any other value, it sticked with 0 (cant move the slider)

Anyone here has the same issue?

a-st

Dec 13, 2008
Wiesbaden
Heyho! :D

I would like to change/disable the bootanimation and looked into /system/media but there is no bootanimation.zip :p

So how do I change/disable the bootanimation? :D

mstdzw

May 26, 2009
Which card is best for nativeSD? I have some results from androbench and these cards are weak on HD2 :p

Code:
NAND                  -    SR  03,83  SW   2,82  RR  5,62  RW  3,11
-------------------------------------------------------------------
16GB A-data   cl 10   -    SR  16,20  SW   2,24  RR  3,85  RW  0,52
16GB GoodRam  cl 10   -    SR  18,08  SW   2,96  RR  3,15  RW  0,35
16GB Samsung  cl 6    -    SR  16,20  SW   2,11  RR  3,09  RW  0,13
8GB  Samsung  cl 6    -    SR  14,95  SW   5,76  RR  5,18  RW  0,68
8GB SanDiska Ultra cl 10 - SR  16,93  SW   6,79  RR  3,77  RW  0,12

Last edited:

sly2

Oct 14, 2008
no apps from AOKP

i installed this rom an NativeSD and now are all my apps gone, when i start it, but when i switch to AOKP and start it i have my apps back. i think, i can switch between the roms and dont need to instal or restore my apps...

what i have to do?

bobby1503

Oct 18, 2011
Devon
OnePlus 6T
I tried to install the rom. Tried nand but I couldn't get passed the cm boot animation just went into a boot loop. Did a full wipe from scratch including formatting sd card. Also did a permission fix. Don't know what's wrong?

Updated.... Have got the rom installed now
Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

maneken25

Oct 21, 2010
Hooray, Saturday is coming and the internet is working :D

I have attached CrystalDiskMark speed tests of my old card and my daughter's new card. I am hoping the new card speeds are good enough to run NativeSD (multiple ROMs here I come). I had lagging problems with PA 2.15.

Darren .)

Which card is tested in second screenshot, plz give us info about manufacturer and exact model. Ty in advance.

Sent from my HD2 using xda premium

Szczepanik

Dec 31, 2007
Excellent battery life

[*]Featuring Dual Installer V3 which enables you to Odex the ROM @ 1st boot.. Be aware that this process will take a while.. Your phone will reboot when it's done odexing.. so be patient and wait for it to reboot if you decide to use it!!
[*]Included optional undervolt script..
[*]This is an initial release and a general Work In Progress.. expect some bugs and duplicate features..
PACman_leo_beta_v1.0_div3.zip
Battery life is excellent - phone slept like a baby last night with no wakelocks over 8 hours. 6ma/hour is the best I have had booting Android from WM6.5. I included Odex & undervolt. Note I changed PA settings for Gmail successfully. Great job xylograph - I am off to find some balloons for you.
Cheers
Tom

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-10-13-10-42-48.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-10-13-10-42-48.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 605

Spaqin

Oct 5, 2010
i installed this rom an NativeSD and now are all my apps gone, when i start it, but when i switch to AOKP and start it i have my apps back. i think, i can switch between the roms and dont need to instal or restore my apps...

what i have to do?
We don't have shared \data yet, so it's completely normal. If you have any other question on this topic, please ask in NativeSD thread.

So, PACdroid, eh?
Since it's a mix of those ROMs, has anyone tried using GPS? How's signal? 3 satellites like on CM/PA, or more like on AOKP?
I'm going to install it soon and I'll try, but I'd love to know if I should resize the partition to install another ROM for navigation.

wwchang

Nov 22, 2010
Huntington Beach, CA
Menu & Power 'Invisible' Soft Buttons for PACman V1.0, PA 720p mode

Menu & Power 'Invisible' Soft Buttons / Softkeys for PACman V1.0 in PA 720p mode are out:
:good:http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=32745149&postcount=705

@wwchang can you provide the PA mods for PACman (PA2.18)? :)

melando...lol, thanks for the notify on PACman, the next generation hybrid:D. i guess i've been so busy with some other pet projects that i didn't even notice xylograph's new rom port, though he's been hinting of it now i realize.

i've only been able to use it ~few hours now, but it seems really remarkable.

Last edited:

jaymact

Apr 20, 2011
Rizal
i can replace my PA now! finally..

3 in 1 ROM..

This is the 1st in HD2 HISTORY!!!

:good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good:

Thank you!

saxgr

Jan 2, 2009
odex deodex

i have 2 questions,
what is the different between odex and deodexed and which is better to setup the phone?
if i select undervoltage my phone will be slower?

thanks

giovanne

Jul 18, 2009
@Xylo,
thanks a lot for this incredible ROM :D

I think this is were I "finally" was looking for :p
Came from PA. Because of missing build-in Softkeys, ... I switched over to AOKP and now I have everything in ONE ROM :good:
NativeSD installation, TB/MyBackup recovered User-Apps/Data
Battery drain is great like on the other roms. Down up to 2mA in standby :p
Everything else seems to be working so far...

I have to test:
GPS - how many satelites
BT - espacially A2DP for remote BT-controlling music in the car
@Xylo, is there already something modified for ramdisk in NativeSD or do I have to try with the tytung mod: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=32675312&postcount=193 ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

o05lg.png

34pb22b.jpg

Pa + Aokp + Cm =

PACman All in 1 HD2 ROM

Key Features :

• Android 4.1.2 (JZO54K)
    • PA, AOKP and CM10 features (credits szl.kiev, tytung, Xylograph, PonsAsinorem, Evervolv team, PA Team, AOKP Team and Cyanogenmod Team)
    • HWA JB kernel (thanks Securecrt)
    • HWUI deny app and patch (thanks Securecrt, royale1223)
    • Multilanguage
    • Minimal Gapps
    • NativeSD & Dual Installer

Summary PACman HD2:

• Based on the merged Xperia Ray ROM including the latest CM10 + AOKP JB build 4 + PA v2.18 (credits szl.kiev)
    • System Based on CM10 from tytung + Evervolv (credits tytung, EV Team)
    • Patched Rom Control and Paranoid Settings (credits : Xylograph)
    • Dual Installer V3 which enables you to Odex the ROM @ 1st boot.. Be aware that this process will take a while.. Your phone will reboot when it's done odexing.. so be patient and wait for it to reboot if you decide to use it!!
    • Included optional undervolt script.. if your Phone is sensible for Screen Of Death.. don't use it !
    • Included 'auto' mounting in the ramdisk and install script so any compatible Filesystem can be used (for future purpose)
    • This ROM contains very minimal google apps..
      You can either download the 'missing' apps or find alternatives for it on the market.. if that is not enough for you..
      feel free to flash a Google Apps Package after flashing the ROM.
    • This is a general Work In Progress.. expect some bugs and duplicate features..

Download for the HTC HD2 : (Please do not mirror stuff!)

Installation Information :

Minimal partition size table when installing the rom to NAND :

Code:
    misc ya 1M
    boot yboot|ro 5M
    system ya 145M  <-- [B]Deodexed[/B], system ya 180M <-- [B]Odexed[/B]
    cache ya 2M
    userdata ya|asize|hr allsize

Minimal SD-EXT partition size when installing the rom to SD-EXT:

Code:
    EXT4 Partition with at least 512M free

After SD-EXT installation set your SD Bootfolder to the 
    'NativeSD' folder found on your sdcard.

Boot the ROM from SD.

Please check [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=31110719&postcount=2"]this post[/URL] for more NativeSD installation instructions !!

Things currently not working:

Changelogs:

Code:
    PACman_leo_v1.2a_div3.zip:

- Bugfixed release.
    - Merged newer AOKP codes, fix SIM PIN issue
    - Settings: Remove PA version, PA Logo activity, PA Circus
    - Settings: Add PAC version, PAC Logo Activity, PAC Circus
    - Updated supersu and nativesd multiboot app.
    - Fixed wifi issue with NativeSD clean install.
    - Some small fixes..

PACman_leo_v1.2_div3.zip:

- Based on latest PACman ROM (credits: szl.kiev)
    - AOKP Milestone 1
    - PA 2.53
    - Latest CM10 Nightly
    . Disable Vibrate on lockscreen
    . Toggles can be hidden(AOKP toggles only)
    . Clickable (short & long configurable) Clock and Calendar in the Notification Slider
    . Color Engine from PA
    . Per app color, latest PA invention, Let's you define navbar color, navbar glow color, navbar buttons color, and statusbar color on per app basis
    . Statusbar and navbar color (Independently from per app color, define default colors)
    . Statusbar transparency and navbar transparency are finally back (Navbar transparency is only enabled on launcher)
    . A lot of fixes to ParanoidPreferences
    - Updated NativeSD initrd.gz (for Bluetooth) Credits: marco.palumb, Robbie P , Securecrt
    - Wifi tethering Fixed
    - Soundrecorder Fixed
    - Lots of small fixes
    - Updated more apps, but forgot to update supersu and the latest NativeSD boot app.. do that yourself via the market please...
    - This version is more like the original PA except some rom control stuff..

PACman_leo_v1.1_div3.zip:

- Changed system base + kernel to tytung latest CM10 v1.1 for the most part (credits and lots of thanks to: tytung)
    - Updated to the latest merged PACman with Jellybean 4.1.2, PA 2.21, Latest ROM Control (credits: szl.kiev)
    - Added Multi DPI Play Store v3.9.16 (credits MyLifeRocks10)
    - Added custom backlight values back
    - replaced the copybit.qsd8k.so with the PACman v1.0 one (solves the rebooting issue with OfficeSuite Pro)
    - Removed/disabled some duplicates (cm10 torch, volume rocker wake.. still much more to do.. WIP)
    - Removed some default predefined PA settings (youtube and settings) 
    - Added 0 dp to Rom Control Navigation bar width to disable it in landscape.
    - HWA video recording working (credits tytung)
    - Changed back to MIUI camera
    - Updated some more apps
    - Cleaned up and optimised the ROM a bit more for more smoothness..
    - More small (visual) changes.

PACman_leo_beta_v1.0_div3.zip:

- Read Ahead value set to 2048 by default again
    - Included Multi DPI Play Store v3.8.17 (credits MyLifeRocks10)
    - System Based on CMTight + latest Evervolv base (credits PonsAsinorem, Xylo, EV Team)
    - Patched power.qsd8k.so to get rid of the 614MHz bug (credits tiny4579)
    - Patched some default settings.

Previous Versions:

Code:
    [URL="http://d-h.st/dBy"]PACman_leo_v1.2_div3.zip[/URL] - [B][URL="http://tinyw.in/5dKj"]mirror[/URL][/B] (Flash via recovery) - md5: cbb6256d03cea7d95a41e8ac90ad9b90
    [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=32875537&postcount=265"]PACman_leo_v1.1te_div3[/URL]
    [URL="http://d-h.st/JSH"]PACman_leo_v1.1_div3.zip[/URL] - [B][URL="http://tinyw.in/uyag"]mirror[/URL][/B] (Flash via recovery) - md5: e273b8fdd48af9296c68fe6fa22cf454
    [URL="http://d-h.st/Des"]PACman_leo_beta_v1.0_div3.zip[/URL] - [B][URL="http://tinyw.in/OJfq"]mirror[/URL][/B] (Flash via recovery) - md5: d619c27289446503a2beb8e4dda7c16c

*** Remember that all the flashing is at your own risk ! Always make backups in recovery and/or titanium backup ! ***

Thanks & Credits to : szl.kiev, tytung, PonsAsinorem, PA Team, AOKP Team, Cyanogenmod Team, Evervolv team, Securecrt, royale1223, tiny4579 and all I forgot !

Update

PACman_leo_v1.2_div3.zip:

- Based on latest PACman ROM (credits: szl.kiev)
    - AOKP Milestone 1
    - PA 2.53
    - Latest CM10 Nightly
    . Disable Vibrate on lockscreen
    . Toggles can be hidden(AOKP toggles only)
    . Clickable (short & long configurable) Clock and Calendar in the Notification Slider
    . Color Engine from PA
    . Per app color, latest PA invention, Let's you define navbar color, navbar glow color, navbar buttons color, and statusbar color on per app basis
    . Statusbar and navbar color (Independently from per app color, define default colors)
    . Statusbar transparency and navbar transparency are finally back (Navbar transparency is only enabled on launcher)
    . A lot of fixes to ParanoidPreferences
    - Updated NativeSD initrd.gz (for Bluetooth) Credits: marco.palumb, Robbie P , Securecrt
    - Wifi tethering Fixed
    - Soundrecorder Fixed
    - Lots of small fixes
    - Updated more apps, but forgot to update supersu and the latest NativeSD boot app.. do that yourself via the market please...
    - This version is more like the original PA except some rom control stuff..

I haven't tested this version much because I am short on time, but didn't face any crucial issues...

So enjoy... now back to my break ;)
    Update 1.2a

I've found some time to fix some stuff... I hope everything is ok now..

PACman_leo_v1.2a_div3.zip:

- Bugfixed release.
    - Merged newer AOKP codes, fix SIM PIN issue
    - Settings: Remove PA version, PA Logo activity, PA Circus
    - Settings: Add PAC version, PAC Logo Activity, PAC Circus
    - Updated supersu and nativesd multiboot app.
    - Fixed wifi issue with NativeSD clean install.
    - Some small fixes..

Enjoy..
    Hi

Hi folks,

Since I got a couple of private messages about my absence lately..
    I just wanted to let you all know that I am fine, still alive and still have my HD2 though it's acting up more and more lately..

It seems the famous 'non responding touchscreen' issue is slowly coming my way..

Anyway, due to some personal reasons and some comments here @ xda I kinda lost the motivation to keep the updates coming like fresh daily food..

I do know most people are happy with the stuff they grab for free where lots of time is spend on, but for now.. some people just ruined the fun in development for me.

I've also seen some discussion (thanks to Wis) about me being some sort of inventor of mixing PA and AOKP together @ SGS2 forum which was kinda 'suprising' for me.. I think some should do some homework there before doing that kind of statements.. ;)

I only port other phone/developers stuff to hd2 and trying to fix some hd2 specific stuff..

Long story short.. I hope to get some motivation back and bring you guys the latest PACman update someday... If my hd2 survives it that is :)

PS. The upcoming Google Nexus 4 looks interesting...