FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] Official ViPER4Android Audio Effects (FX v2.5.0.5) - New Features & 7.0 Support

4,134 posts
Thanks Meter: 14,610

By zhuhang, Recognized Contributor on 15th March 2013, 05:42 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th February 2015, 01:58 PM |#17101  
Flag Ingeldorf
Thanks Meter: 112

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrubba

Which are best convolvers profiles in your opinion ? I love clean sound without huge effect.

I used true-surround but it is up to you, what you prefer is best for you
You should test some an playing around with different settings and find out whats best for you
25th February 2015, 03:08 PM |#17102  
Flag Buffalo
Thanks Meter: 70

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlatOutRU

Can`t get V4A to get work on touchwiz LP for S5 ! Need help mates,
I`ve installed custom kernel, changed selinux to permissive,installed busybox, stopped soundalive,unticked nuplayer then flashed latest v4a and v4a still asks me everytime to install drivers! What am i doing wrong?!

Did you try switching it from normal mode to compatibility mode? I had to do this for it to work on my N6.
25th February 2015, 04:26 PM |#17103  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRaFa-SAMA

LG ROM's usually comes with parts of the Dobly Digital automatically included in the construction of ROM, which is incompatible with the ViPER4Android.

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

You tried to create a folder called ViPER4Android FX in priv-app, selected the correct permissions and restarted?

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

Read my posts above.

not helped
25th February 2015, 06:29 PM |#17104  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 99

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Guido85

Did you try switching it from normal mode to compatibility mode? I had to do this for it to work on my N6.

still nothing
25th February 2015, 08:45 PM |#17105  
Flag Debrecen
Thanks Meter: 141

More
Hey Guys, check my modified V4A app, with Material Design on Lollipop
25th February 2015, 08:52 PM |#17106  
Thanks Meter: 358

More
Quote:

Which are best convolvers profiles in your opinion ? I love clean sound without huge effect.

It all depends on your headphones, device's DAC, and most importantly your hearing. Just try some out to see what one fits what you like.

Sent from my YP-G1 using XDA Free mobile app
25th February 2015, 09:40 PM |#17107  
Flag Belo Horizonte
Thanks Meter: 98

More
Quote:

Test my profile
25th February 2015, 09:57 PM |#17108  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaitanyapatel8880

Just make sure that in your kernel settings SCREEN OFF MINIMUM FREQ. is not limited to anything BELOW1Ghz

Thanks for the info. I checked and 2 of my cores are always running during music and at times all 4.

I checked on the mediamonkey forum and other note 4 users on 4.4.4 are complaining about the same issue and they don't have viper4android installed.
The get the noise all the time, speaker, headset and bluetooth.

I only hear it on bluetooth and lightly on a wired heaset but I can confirm its happenning on other music players like samsungs music app. For me it goes away when I disable viper4android.

Hopefully it's not a hardware issue with the phone.
The Following User Says Thank You to betterthan74 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift betterthan74 Ad-Free
25th February 2015, 10:07 PM |#17109  
Flag Somewhere In Skies!!!
Thanks Meter: 464

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by betterthan74

Thanks for the info. I checked and 2 of my cores are always running during music and at times all 4.

I checked on the mediamonkey forum and other note 4 users on 4.4.4 are complaining about the same issue and they don't have viper4android installed.
The get the noise all the time, speaker, headset and bluetooth.

I only hear it on bluetooth and lightly on a wired heaset but I can confirm its happenning on other music players like samsungs music app. For me it goes away when I disable viper4android.

Hopefully it's not a hardware issue with the phone.

Let's hope so but if it is you can claim your warranty.. If you still have it...
26th February 2015, 12:06 AM |#17110  
Flag Surabaya
Thanks Meter: 350

More
Guys how can we make the viper's APK stays when we flash a new ROM, just acts like gapps do?
26th February 2015, 12:52 AM |#17111  
Flag Leeds
Thanks Meter: 4,541

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by albertusac

Guys how can we make the viper's APK stays when we flash a new ROM, just acts like gapps do?

You need to make a backup script. But I've found with Lollipop certain apps pushed to system don't survive even with a backup script, so I just flash the ones that don't!

Tapatalked that shiznit.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
best settings, convolver, cure tech+, fx xhifi, irs impulse response sample, settings, viper4android v4a, virtual headphone surround engine+

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)