FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] Official ViPER4Android Audio Effects (FX v2.5.0.5) - New Features & 7.0 Support

4,134 posts
Thanks Meter: 14,611

By zhuhang, Recognized Contributor on 15th March 2013, 05:42 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd March 2015, 04:41 PM |#17581  
Account currently disabled
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 620

Donate to Me
More
I have a Note 3 and use Stock Kit Kat Rom. I have install viper but not work. Processing is always no.
23rd March 2015, 06:14 AM |#17582  
Flag Heredia
Thanks Meter: 1,051

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrotty35

I have a Note 3 and use Stock Kit Kat Rom. I have install viper but not work. Processing is always no.

Yeah... maybe a little reading would get your answer instead of wanting to be spoon fed
The Following User Says Thank You to cdzo72 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cdzo72 Ad-Free
23rd March 2015, 06:29 AM |#17583  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 1,397

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrotty35

By stock do you mean Touchwiz? If so then it is known that this app doesn't always work with Touchwiz and Sense.
The Following User Says Thank You to jmxc23 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jmxc23 Ad-Free
23rd March 2015, 07:06 AM |#17584  
Flag Punjab
Thanks Meter: 207

More
Viper4Android
deleted , sorry posted in wrong thread
23rd March 2015, 02:41 PM |#17585  
Flag south fl
Thanks Meter: 64

More
This worked perfect on my Tab3, I have nice Mee earbuds but on a plane the volume was just to low and I don't fully seal them b/c of air pressure changes/popping ears. This easily made it loud enough to watch a movie doing so.... awesome!
23rd March 2015, 03:39 PM |#17586  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
For some reason when I try to flash the zip file for Android 5.0.1, the installation doesn't work and my recovery reboots before it can get started. I am running a 5.0.1 Sense ROM on my HTC One M8. Selinux is set to permissive, but for some reason I still can't install it. Is there a way I can fix this?

Thanks.
23rd March 2015, 03:43 PM |#17587  
Recognized Contributor
Flag IDK
Thanks Meter: 15,810

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by goosefraba91

For some reason when I try to flash the zip file for Android 5.0.1, the installation doesn't work and my recovery reboots before it can get started. I am running a 5.0.1 Sense ROM on my HTC One M8. Selinux is set to permissive, but for some reason I still can't install it. Is there a way I can fix this?

Thanks.

Not sure which zip file you're talking about - but it's probably a zip that needs to be extracted to install the apk....

"Bye bye Sweet Canadian Moonshine"
Sent from my SM-N910W8
23rd March 2015, 03:56 PM |#17588  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyskunk

Not sure which zip file you're talking about - but it's probably a zip that needs to be extracted to install the apk....

Sent from my SM-N910W8

Well I think I figured out what the issue is. I tried to extract the zip in Solid Explorer, and it said that the zip header was missing and that it probably wasn't a zip file. So I tried to extract the zip in root explorer, and the zip is empty...I downloaded the file directly from viper's website:
http://vipersaudio.com/blog/?page_id=48

I'm not sure what the issue is.
23rd March 2015, 04:06 PM |#17589  
Recognized Contributor
Flag IDK
Thanks Meter: 15,810

More
Quote:

Well I think I figured out what the issue is. I tried to extract the zip in Solid Explorer, and it said that the zip header was missing and that it probably wasn't a zip file. So I tried to extract the zip in root explorer, and the zip is empty...I downloaded the file directly from viper's website:
http://vipersaudio.com/blog/?page_id=48

I'm not sure what the issue is.

Gimme a sec - I'll post the apk

Here's the apk

Edit: I deleted the link to the apk - I've no idea if you still need it - If you do - let me know

Sent from my SM-N910W8
23rd March 2015, 08:36 PM |#17590  
Flag Heredia
Thanks Meter: 1,051

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Thanks.

It's not a flashable zip. And honestly if you don't know how to tell the difference you SHOULD NOT be tinkering with your device.
23rd March 2015, 08:44 PM |#17591  
Flag 【Gru Laboratories】
Thanks Meter: 286

More
Thumbs up
i use stock headset sansung gal Y (black color)
trying this app and combine DDC & Irs
and.... wow... Super sound i got now
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
best settings, convolver, cure tech+, fx xhifi, irs impulse response sample, settings, viper4android v4a, virtual headphone surround engine+

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)