FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

 View Poll Results: Do u like my work & commitment towards requests?

YES
 
138 Vote(s)
89.61%
NO
 
9 Vote(s)
5.84%
Hate it
 
7 Vote(s)
4.55%

New themes Alienware + Biker + alienware + boyz + cage + ferrari

1,936 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,019
 
By predator21, Senior Member on 15th July 2011, 09:55 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th July 2011, 06:54 PM |#11  
mathrania's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 650
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalitsehgal21

Thnx man but i am really waitin for s-off..... and stuck with renaming the themes...what i am really gonna give to sensation owners is what magic i did for dhd...here is a sneak preview

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1154055

Thankx for ur positive response as usual bro

Looks amazing... will the installation be complicated, or would it be apk file ?
Noob question
and some of the wallpapers looked great in the link, could you upload them ?
Thanks again...
 
 
15th July 2011, 07:29 PM |#12  
predator21's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,019
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathrania

Looks amazing... will the installation be complicated, or would it be apk file ?
Noob question
and some of the wallpapers looked great in the link, could you upload them ?
Thanks again...

whch one u want....have u seen my wallpaper link for sensation those r full screen....the installation will b simple single flashable zip that's all..... i will guide u once we r free frm the s-on.....

for wallpapers try this

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1156223
15th July 2011, 07:47 PM |#13  
mathrania's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 650
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalitsehgal21

whch one u want....have u seen my wallpaper link for sensation those r full screen....the installation will b simple single flashable zip that's all..... i will guide u once we r free frm the s-on.....

for wallpapers try this

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1156223

These are the themes,whose wallpapers i liked the most:

ATI EDITION
Terminator Theme;
AIRPORT ALIENWARE BATTLE

And yes, i have already downloaded the best ones from your other thread, and also, to make full use of such nice wallpapers, i have reverted back to Sense 3.0.... stopped using Launcher Pro
15th July 2011, 08:20 PM |#14  
predator21's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,019
 
More
I will send u all those those wallpapers tommorow on this post.....

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using XDA Premium App
15th July 2011, 08:59 PM |#15  
dfskevinohyeah's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 759
 
Donate to Me
More
Can you help me out, what tools did you use to achieve this? (Modifying the apk) Would you mind posting a small how to?
16th July 2011, 01:13 AM |#16  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Love the airplane. I interested in learning how to make some tweaks also. I think the bug and android guy is cool but i would like the semitransparent arch. Really like the plane!!

Very cool!!
Thanks,
Marty
16th July 2011, 02:42 AM |#17  
predator21's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,019
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by martywix

Love the airplane. I interested in learning how to make some tweaks also. I think the bug and android guy is cool but i would like the semitransparent arch. Really like the plane!!

Very cool!!
Thanks,
Marty

Thankx a lot bro...really appriciate every word.....what do u think of this whats gonna cm soon

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1154055
16th July 2011, 02:44 AM |#18  
predator21's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,019
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfskevinohyeah

Can you help me out, what tools did you use to achieve this? (Modifying the apk) Would you mind posting a small how to?

Well buddy its very simple i used m10 editor and after decompressing the theme i jst edited the needed files...try m10 tools they r free n small...and after that also decompress my theme...put both pages side-by-side and u'll c what all i changed....
The Following User Says Thank You to predator21 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift predator21 Ad-Free
16th July 2011, 03:01 AM |#19  
dfskevinohyeah's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 759
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalitsehgal21

Well buddy its very simple i used m10 editor and after decompressing the theme i jst edited the needed files...try m10 tools they r free n small...and after that also decompress my theme...put both pages side-by-side and u'll c what all i changed....

thank you, finally got it, the only thing that sucks if looking through all the images but hey customizing the phone the way you want it is worth the pay off thanks again!
16th July 2011, 04:30 AM |#20  
predator21's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,019
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfskevinohyeah

thank you, finally got it, the only thing that sucks if looking through all the images but hey customizing the phone the way you want it is worth the pay off thanks again!

most welcome...watch out for my new mod....but tell me have to found a way to change the name and signature on the theme?
16th July 2011, 05:13 AM |#21  
predator21's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,019
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathrania

These are the themes,whose wallpapers i liked the most:

ATI EDITION
Terminator Theme;
AIRPORT ALIENWARE BATTLE

And yes, i have already downloaded the best ones from your other thread, and also, to make full use of such nice wallpapers, i have reverted back to Sense 3.0.... stopped using Launcher Pro

Done chk ur wallpapers at

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1156223

and ur theme at post #1
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes