Originally Posted by modchen
so if everything is working ? I deodexed the file, only as I was curious, maybe it not's required modifying bytecode, to get the app working As I said, I'll try everything this evening at home with my TV
Everything except dual view. I do believe my TV (UN55D6900WFXZA) is supported. But I cannot even the see the option for it.
I will look through the apk I guess.
Well, all the Dual View files are there. Perhaps my TV is not supported or we are missing something. Maybe you will have better luck this evening. Until then, I will be googling.
Edit 2 :
Googling lead me to to this "This App currently works with Samsung Smart TV D7000, D8000, and D9500", so maybe my TV is not supported. Although, in the app itself it lists:
TV released in 2010 with [email protected] feature\n
- LCD 650, LED 6500 and PDP 6500, and more recent models.\n\n
TV released in 2011 with AllShare feature\n
- LCD 550, LED 5500 and PDP 5500 and more recent models.\n\n
Blu-ray disc player released in 2011 with Smart Hub feature\n\n
- BD-Player D5300 and more recent models.\n
- BD-HTS D5000 and more recent models.\n
- BD-AVR D7000\n
- BD-HDD Combo D6900/8200/8500/8900\n</string>
TV released in 2011 with network capability \n
- Models greater or equal to LED 8000</string>