[MOD] Hear your stock unlock/lock sounds! added Nokia X

Search This thread

vegetaleb

Hello!
The stock unlock and lock stock sounds in the One are too quiet,only supersonic equipped machines could detect them!!
So I took them off,normalized(volume) them using a pro sound editor and voila!
Now you can finally hear the sounds when unlocking or locking the screen.
UNZIP the file,it's not a flashable zip
You can rather use a file browser for root like Root Explorer:
-Place the 2 ogg files in your SD card
-Copy
-Paste into system/media/audio/ui
-Restart!!
-Don't forget to enable the lock sound in system settings :)

Or Push via ADB from your computer:
-adb remount
-adb push unlock.ogg system/media/audio/ui
-adb push lock.ogg system/media/audio/ui
-adb reboot

Lock.zip = Normalized volume
stocks.zip = Louder than normalised
OneX.zip = Normalized stock sounds from OneX
NEW NOKIA X unlock/lock sounds = Nokiax.zip

Attachments

• Lock.zip
    13.5 KB · Views: 4,972
  • stocks.zip
    16.7 KB · Views: 4,567
  • OneX.zip
    13.9 KB · Views: 3,515
  • nokiax.zip
    11.4 KB · Views: 2,561
Last edited:

jagdesh

Sep 30, 2009
Pune
Hi dev it's working great the lock and unlock sound is now audible

Two request if possible

1. Make the lock and unlock sound more loud, around 450-500% total load from current 300% loud.
2. Since you know how to make sounds louder maybe you can make the total sound coming out of the external boom speakers louder. HTC had it loud on 1.27 base but then after that all the other new Roms the sound has become a lot quieter. Maybe you can look it and see or change the Audi library settings for the external boom speakers and have them amplify the sound louder than what current level does.

Reactions: py_martinez

v-b-n

Feb 17, 2010
Singapore

Two request if possible

1. Make the lock and unlock sound more loud, around 450-500% total load from current 300% loud.
2. Since you know how to make sounds louder maybe you can make the total sound coming out of the external boom speakers louder. HTC had it loud on 1.27 base but then after that all the other new Roms the sound has become a lot quieter. Maybe you can look it and see or change the Audi library settings for the external boom speakers and have them amplify the sound louder than what current level does.

A single file being loud and overall sound from the phone are not at all related :)

Sent from my HTC One using xda premium

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Awesome!

So does this men were going to see some different ones?

Variety is always welcome ;)

Well I have one more.. These are from the butterfly.. Pretty good clicks

http://vps.rana.sg/x920d/Virt-Delicious-Sense5-MODs/Butterfly_Lock_Unlock_Sound.zip

jagdesh

Sep 30, 2009
Pune
just used the loud stock.zip file on Trick Droid V5.5.0 and its working great ...

Thanks a lot dev ...

jagdesh

Sep 30, 2009
Pune
Dev I have request

Can you please upload the iphone keyboard sound, i looking for the sounds which you hear when you press:
- the keys
- the spacebar
- the back button
- the enter button

Or if you have some better sounds for these it will be great..

mettleh3d

Oct 16, 2011
When listening to music the (un) lock sounds were jarringly louder than I was accustomed to. Reverted for now, but they do sound great in general.

dafr3ak

May 19, 2013
i've got a problem,

i replaced original two soundfiles with root explorer and then restarted my phone. but the "new" sounds weren't there anymore. the system restored the original soundfiles. this happens every time.. how can i fix this?

Last edited:

jagdesh

Sep 30, 2009
Pune
i've got a problem,

i replaced original two soundfiles with root explorer and then restarted my phone. but the "new" sounds weren't there anymore. the system restored the original soundfiles. this happens every time.. how can i fix this?

use root explorer and first extract the two sound files, then paster them in the right directory, at that time it will ask you to replace the existing files. Say yes and then once copied you need change the permission of the two files, at start these files have RW,RW,R permissions

Change them one by one, long click on the file till you get options and choose permissions, then change them, you need to have RW,R,R permission for both files...

Once you have changed them correctly, you will under the file name the permission will show as rw,r,r ...

after changing both file permissions then reboot your phone and enjoy loud sound..

if this does not work, then check the 3rd or 4th post on page 1 you will get a CWM flash-able .zip file, download it and flash that and you will have loud sound as well...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello!
    The stock unlock and lock stock sounds in the One are too quiet,only supersonic equipped machines could detect them!!
    UNZIP the file,it's not a flashable zip
    You can rather use a file browser for root like Root Explorer:
    -Place the 2 ogg files in your SD card
    -Copy
    -Paste into system/media/audio/ui
    -Restart!!
    -Don't forget to enable the lock sound in system settings :)

Or Push via ADB from your computer:
    -adb remount
    -adb push unlock.ogg system/media/audio/ui
    -adb push lock.ogg system/media/audio/ui
    -adb reboot

NEW NOKIA X unlock/lock sounds = Nokiax.zip
    I had created the zip for my so old thread now :p

Here u go flashable (300% of low/normal volume) -> http://vps.rana.sg/x920d/Virt-Delicious-Sense5-MODs/HighVolume_Sense5_Lock_Unlock_Sound.zip
    Hello!

@vegetaleb I hope you will not mind? ;)
    Here files from the first post for flashing from Recovery. You must choose one of them.
    Or you prefer the S4 ''bloop'' sound? (It's nice but could be cheesy after a while)

I like the htcOne sound. But if you could make it louder(est) and post it here or in the op along with the others.
    :)

Two request if possible

A single file being loud and overall sound from the phone are not at all related :)

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Awesome!

So does this men were going to see some different ones?

Variety is always welcome ;)

Well I have one more.. These are from the butterfly.. Pretty good clicks

http://vps.rana.sg/x920d/Virt-Delicious-Sense5-MODs/Butterfly_Lock_Unlock_Sound.zip