1,152 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,112

By yuweng, Senior Member on 10th August 2012, 03:40 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th September 2012, 10:23 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Thank, your script work perfectly... my clone have a beautiful cwmr
The Following User Says Thank You to e-infor For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift e-infor Ad-Free

26th September 2012, 04:40 AM |#22  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by e-infor

Thank, your script work perfectly... my clone have a beautiful cwmr

Thank you so much for ur feedback...

It will be best if you could post a link for ur phone then other users will benefit from it too...
The Following User Says Thank You to yuweng For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift yuweng Ad-Free
26th September 2012, 11:22 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 51

More
actually i just find modifications on files that exist on cwmr source and dsixda kitchen from russian website and then i add some modifications. i attach my zipped files on this post so i just give the link in this post.
26th September 2012, 10:32 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
when i have time i will post my orignal system.img and recovery.img and my new recovery cwmr and rom (ios style)

Sent from my H7300 using xda app-developers app
27th September 2012, 12:42 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
I tried the whole tut but it still won't work for me. Windows or Ubuntu, it doesn't matter. The phone just keeps displaying the bootimage until I remove the battery. Then it starts normally. By the way I have an i-Mobile i695
27th September 2012, 01:34 PM |#26  
OP Senior Member

More
all three cwmr version doesn't work... That is strange... At least one should have work...

Attach ur stock recovery & ported cwmr then i'll have a look at it to see where it went wrong...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yuweng For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift yuweng Ad-Free
29th September 2012, 10:13 AM |#27  

More
Stock recovery and cwmr 6003 recovery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuweng

all three cwmr version doesn't work... That is strange... At least one should have work...

Attach ur stock recovery & ported cwmr then i'll have a look at it to see where it went wrong...

Thanks! Let me know if you find something.

Anyway lots of strange things with this phone. Headphones with remote also don't work correctly
Attached Files
File Type: zip 6003 recovery.img.zip - [Click for QR Code] (4.56 MB, 250 views)
File Type: zip original recovery.img.zip - [Click for QR Code] (2.91 MB, 171 views)
29th September 2012, 01:21 PM |#28  
OP Senior Member

More
ur phone originate from my country... shame shame so low quality....

Found out it is cause by packing issues, my best guest is either there is something wrong with mkbootimg or u r using x64 OS...

For x64, you will need mkbootimg/ mkbootimg.exe compile for x64...

iMobile i695 cwmr 6003 (Power Button is Enter)

iMobile i695 cwmr 6011 (Camera Button is Enter)

iMobile i695 cwmr 6011 Touch Screen
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yuweng For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift yuweng Ad-Free
30th September 2012, 09:27 AM |#29  

More
Quote:

ur phone originate from my country... shame shame so low quality....

Found out it is cause by packing issues, my best guest is either there is something wrong with mkbootimg or u r using x64 OS...

For x64, you will need mkbootimg/ mkbootimg.exe compile for x64...

iMobile i695 cwmr 6003 (Power Button is Enter)

iMobile i695 cwmr 6011 (Camera Button is Enter)

iMobile i695 cwmr 6011 Touch Screen

Ah..you are Thai? Actually the phone is quite good. There were some software issues but those have been resolved.
What amazed me is the good call quality. My father called from the other side of the world and his voice was so clear and he could understand me well too.

Anyway, the only thing is the weird behavior with headphones with remote, (For which I opened a thread but no answers yet) where I am curious it also happens with other phones with the same chipset.

Anyway your recovery works! I am not using x64 (nor Ubuntu, nor Windows XP) so I don't know why. But I am quite happy! Thanks so much!
30th September 2012, 10:12 AM |#30  
OP Senior Member

More
you are most welcome... whoops, and i thought imobile is from here...

Yeah, i have indeed got almost the same feedback from fellow xda member para_dox77... his case is a different but similar, originally, his A899 with wired handfree works perfectly...Then he ported Lewa OS to it & it started to act strangely...

He said using the original HF make the output sound weird, need to push the PTT button to make the audio out stereo. if not pushed, the sounds is garbage. He needs to take the jack out a little bit to get stereo and lost call function on the HF & he has confirmed its cause by software & not hardware problem...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yuweng For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift yuweng Ad-Free
1st October 2012, 08:54 AM |#31  

More
Quote:

you are most welcome... whoops, and i thought imobile is from here...

Yeah, i have indeed got almost the same feedback from fellow xda member para_dox77... his case is a different but similar, originally, his A899 with wired handfree works perfectly...Then he ported Lewa OS to it & it started to act strangely...

He said using the original HF make the output sound weird, need to push the PTT button to make the audio out stereo. if not pushed, the sounds is garbage. He needs to take the jack out a little bit to get stereo and lost call function on the HF & he has confirmed its cause by software & not hardware problem...

Good to know it is only a software issue...but how to resolve it? I know this is not the right thread but I am eager to get this working...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
custom recovery, mt65xx, mtk, porting tool, recovery

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)