FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Android 2.2+] CallRecorder - record phone calls from the phone line

1,095 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,854
 
By skvalex, Senior Member on 12th January 2012, 01:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th July 2017, 04:47 AM |#5861  
ocujos's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 722
 
More
Great news! It's so good to hear from you. Keep up the great work!
15th July 2017, 05:12 AM |#5862  
RSDamasceno's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 321
 
More
FC version 2.4.1 alpha06 + root 1.0 alpha01
Attached Files
File Type: zip FC CallRecorder Logs.zip - [Click for QR Code] (3.8 KB, 20 views)
15th July 2017, 05:14 AM |#5863  
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSDamasceno

FC version 2.4.1 alpha06 + root 1.0 alpha01

Try to reboot the device. It should fix the FC
The Following User Says Thank You to skvalex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift skvalex Ad-Free
15th July 2017, 08:13 AM |#5864  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
CR version 2.4.1 alpha06 + root 1.0 alpha01
Still doesn't record with Magisk 13.2 on SGS5 with LOS 14.1. FC's when try to login to Dropbox.
15th July 2017, 01:04 PM |#5865  
tiho5's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 826
 
More
I just wonder where is the root method. I only see these options:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170715-135825.png
Views:	258
Size:	139.2 KB
ID:	4212357  
15th July 2017, 01:20 PM |#5866  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 228
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skvalex

Google won't reinstate the app.
But I still can publish the app to the Play Store as a new one. So I'm working on it now. It gonna be a free trial app + another app to unlock the full version. I'll create an apk which will unlock the full version for people who have already purchased the app. So they won't have to pay for the app again. Also, I have to remove all root functions from the app which gonna be on the Play Store. So another apk with root functions will be on the xda.

I am using a Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro International Edition (Kate model) with NX ROM (Marshmallow) and Magisk 12 and CallRecorder 2.40 and Alpha 5 both are working fine on it.

Two questions just out of curiosity:

1. Does CallRecorder work without root access as it used to and if yes, why was there root access needed, anyway?

2. Do we have to have installed two apps/APKs from now on, for example Alpha 6 and the root apk?

Thank you for your information/work.
15th July 2017, 04:02 PM |#5867  
Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsycox

I am using a Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro International Edition (Kate model) with NX ROM (Marshmallow) and Magisk 12 and CallRecorder 2.40 and Alpha 5 both are working fine on it.

Two questions just out of curiosity:

1. Does CallRecorder work without root access as it used to and if yes, why was there root access needed, anyway?

2. Do we have to have installed two apps/APKs from now on, for example Alpha 6 and the root apk?

Thank you for your information/work.

For some mobile phones, the use of root method sound quality is better.

I wish can use ROOT with magisk13.2, not Standard API as the recording method.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 Nexus 6P 發送
15th July 2017, 10:14 PM |#5868  
zyonee's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 456
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjamie

Has anyone gotten this app to work with the new OnePlus 5? If so, which settings are you using?

I restored the app with Titanium Backup after switching from Nexus 6P to OnePlus 5. Turns out it magically works. Here are my recording settings:

Device: Huawei Nexus 6P
Recording method: CAF
(Under CAF settings) Recording format: MP3
(Under CAF settings) Volume control: 12.5%
Recording all calls (incoming and outgoing)

Haven't tried an incoming call yet, though, so I can only confirm successful recording on an outgoing call.
Edit: Incoming and outgoing calls working here.

Happy recording!
The Following User Says Thank You to zyonee For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zyonee Ad-Free
16th July 2017, 12:19 AM |#5869  
sjamie's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3,933
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skvalex

Google won't reinstate the app.
But I still can publish the app to the Play Store as a new one. So I'm working on it now. It gonna be a free trial app + another app to unlock the full version. I'll create an apk which will unlock the full version for people who have already purchased the app. So they won't have to pay for the app again. Also, I have to remove all root functions from the app which gonna be on the Play Store. So another apk with root functions will be on the xda.

It's unfortunate they are making you do all of that extra work but I'm thankful you will continue supporting this *must have* app. THANK YOU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixo

I can confirm that. Works really good. Both sides of the call are pretty clear. The phone is not rooted. Here are the setting i am using:

Code:
Device: Other
Recording Method: Standart API
Standart  API Settings: 
    Audio Source: Voice call uplink+downlink
    Recording format: WAV (8000 Hz)
    Recording mode: Mono
    Don't use AMR driver: checked
Start recording on answer: unchecked
Delay before start recording: For outgoing 2.0 sec, for incoming: 1.0 sec
Had AMR enabled and auto start recording on answer, but got one force restart and after changing them all works smooth even for some really long conversations (> 30 min).

TBH, it's best sound quality on recording so far (really loud and clear). Previously i was on htc m7 and htc 10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyonee

I restored the app with Titanium Backup after switching from Nexus 6P to OnePlus 5. Turns out it magically works. Here are my recording settings:

Device: Huawei Nexus 6P
Recording method: CAF
(Under CAF settings) Recording format: MP3
(Under CAF settings) Volume control: 12.5%
Recording all calls (incoming and outgoing)

Haven't tried an incoming call yet, though, so I can only confirm successful recording on an outgoing call. Happy recording!

I thank both of you tremendously. My OnePlus 5 has just arrived!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to sjamie For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sjamie Ad-Free
16th July 2017, 12:32 AM |#5870  
jugoslavpetrovic's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 1,017
 
More
@skvalex Without this app my phone is not so smart. I have tried the whole bunch of call recorders and the only one that does the job as it should it this one. Thanks for this app, I hope you get it back on store. Good luck, Alex.
The Following User Says Thank You to jugoslavpetrovic For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jugoslavpetrovic Ad-Free
16th July 2017, 08:30 AM |#5871  
roboprint's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 449
 
More
Hi,
I just install CallRecorderROOT_v.1.0_alpha01.apk - twice, and I restart my phone ( HtC U11)
But I couldn't find this app in my drawer. Even in hide/show option. I can see it only in Manage application.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170716-092150.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	265.9 KB
ID:	4213165   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170716-092206.png
Views:	204
Size:	197.0 KB
ID:	4213166  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
call rec, call recording, callrec

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes