• Ninja

Votes: 9 4.9%
  • CherryBlur

Votes: 6 3.3%
  • GingerBlur

Votes: 26 14.2%

• Total voters
Search This thread
I'm presuming. Personally, even if it's just an ROM update, I wipe the 'big 3' every time. Too many issues are caused by people trying to cut corners and not wipe data. For me to get back to where I was before wiping, it literally takes maybe 15 minutes with tibu and a settings restore with GoLauncher and Go SMS.

Cheers to you Naven!! Downloading now but I have to wait to flash at work tomorrow morning. :(

I agree. I also use the GO apps. Love em. But I think last time I data wipe I lost my settings. Couldn't restore the option wasn't highlighted. And I don't use titanium. I tried it once but was a long time ago and couldn't restore apps when I tried. I know I did something wrong at the time tho as it was when I was first learning everything bout android in general lol. First phone in six years. But I know more about my.phone after three months than people I work with who have been using android for 3yrs haha

Either way im gonna big 3 wipe as u called it as I don't mind setting my.phone all over again. Always good practice ;)

0vermind

Apr 13, 2010
Salt Lake City, Utah
I'm interested in the cherry one with Droid 3 camera and 1080p, does it also support 8mp?

Also question on the rom posted in second post, is it really 2.3.4? How is it running compared to eclipse? Just curious.

Walkin' the walk while tappin' the talk on my 7" Galaxy Tab.

mistawolfe

Nov 21, 2010
I'm interested in the cherry one with Droid 3 camera and 1080p, does it also support 8mp?

Also question on the rom posted in second post, is it really 2.3.4? How is it running compared to eclipse? Just curious.

Oh it's the real deal chief...

Sent from my DROID X2 using xda premium

L2_n19h7m4r3

Aug 25, 2009

I have more free RAM in eclipse 0.5 compared to the atrix port. It is very smooth, there is so much potential for ROM makers with this.

ilovesoad

May 22, 2011
Plano, TX
Confirmed md5 for stock 2.3.4 port? This will be the first rom i've flashed to my dx2. Excited. I don't know how I've held out this long, I flashed daily on my tbolt.

I have more free RAM in eclipse 0.5 compared to the atrix port. It is very smooth, there is so much potential for ROM makers with this.

Let's be logical, free ram != real world performance. I'm not sure why everyone thinks that.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk.
*Tux

Last edited:

rp076

Aug 14, 2011
TEXAS
Just flashed & all went well. Kinda worried while sitting at the nice boot logo for awhile, but all went well. Pretty smooth. As mistawolfe said toggles in notification are sweet! :D Thanks again naven!

I for one just don't like nonsense taking up my memory. If it's going to be used, I want it to be used adequately; not by some flunky moto app/service.

This is where I agree on this issue.
yeah its reclaimable but b4 recliaim its in use by something im NOT using. I do not mind at all if its being used by the apps and process I actually use versus having to "share" ram with services I never even touched..for example that dlna stuff...never touched it but always had ram allocated to it.

booked

Nov 20, 2010
LA
first impression is that the animations all over the place are just wasting system resources and slowing things down. I'd rather have the speed of the blurless rom.

mistawolfe

Nov 21, 2010
This is where I agree on this issue.
yeah its reclaimable but b4 recliaim its in use by something im NOT using. I do not mind at all if its being used by the apps and process I actually use versus having to "share" ram with services I never even touched..for example that dlna stuff...never touched it but always had ram allocated to it.

Then freeze it guys - problem solved.

mistawolfe

Nov 21, 2010
Love the new sounds. The 80's sci-fi geek in me loves them!

SwiftLegend

Apr 1, 2010
Finally flashed, this is epic. Can't wait for further ports.

One question, can we use things like 2nd-init and 0vermind's scripts with this?

Then freeze it guys - problem solved.

Yes I do that but find that complete removal is a better option though I can't prove it. Im not trying to be argumentative just how I see it.

Really im just waiting to see what nexus prime looks.like since it isn't supposed to have any bloatware and be even sicker than bionic so im waiting on that decision ;)

Now time to try this ATRIX..back on topic at hand :)

mistawolfe

Nov 21, 2010
Check your free RAM under settings instead of a widget. It'll make you feel better :)

Not to veer off topic, but memory brought this up. Seeing 558 mb free RAM gave me a bulge in my shorts today playing with a bionic. That's the only thing I wish we could change on this.

L2_n19h7m4r3

Aug 25, 2009
lawl

Check your free RAM under settings instead of a widget. It'll make you feel better :)

Not to veer off topic, but memory brought this up. Seeing 558 mb free RAM gave me a bulge in my shorts today playing with a bionic. That's the only thing I wish we could change on this.

I gotta say there's always something going on in or around your pants. lol

Even before I saw bionics free ram and I looked at my settings I've just felt I should have more than 170((high average)) but then again I have always felt the x2 deserved 1GB ram especially since we got jipped on the 4g and OMAP processor:)

mistawolfe

Nov 21, 2010
Even before I saw bionics free ram and I looked at my settings I've just felt I should have more than 170((high average)) but then again I have always felt the x2 deserved 1GB ram especially since we got jipped on the 4g and OMAP processor:)

I'd kill for a gig, but you know the old saying...

^^(I hope you know the old saying)

Reactions: L2_n19h7m4r3

Top Liked Posts