FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[9001][KERNEL][GB] SkyHigh V1.5 [Updated 08-02-13] [Additional BigMem edition]

247 posts
Thanks Meter: 641
 
By skywalker01, Senior Member on 20th March 2012, 12:54 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th April 2012, 10:24 AM |#371  
xeGox's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bari
Thanks Meter: 80
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by broodplank1337

Just curious. are you gonna update the kernel to match the latest thunderbolt? or is it unnecesary?
+1 for having the best i9001 custom kernel

+1 for the update
+2 for the best!
Sent from my Sgs+ Gt-i9001
 
 
27th April 2012, 09:07 AM |#372  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
1.4d megashare file.says invalide file.id. any one upload v 1.4d in this thread other then crappy hosting site...
27th April 2012, 10:03 AM |#373  
xeGox's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bari
Thanks Meter: 80
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhitour

1.4d megashare file.says invalide file.id. any one upload v 1.4d in this thread other then crappy hosting site...

If you want,i can upload 1.4c...I've only that on my phone (cwm package)

Have anyone the first 1.4? With that I haven't problem and my sd fly very fast !

Sent from my Sgs+ Gt-i9001
27th April 2012, 10:51 AM |#374  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeGox

If you want,i can upload 1.4c...I've only that on my phone (cwm package)

Have anyone the first 1.4? With that I haven't problem and my sd fly very fast !

Sent from my Sgs+ Gt-i9001

here is the link of 1.4 its in 1st post of this thread GT-I9001_SkyHigh_kernel_V1.4_CWM_signed.zip

and i need 1.4d because that contains sdcard issue fix.
27th April 2012, 12:17 PM |#375  
chasemyass's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Brasov
Thanks Meter: 513
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhitour

here is the link of 1.4 its in 1st post of this thread GT-I9001_SkyHigh_kernel_V1.4_CWM_signed.zip

and i need 1.4d because that contains sdcard issue fix.

SkyHigh 1.4d download
The Following User Says Thank You to chasemyass For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chasemyass Ad-Free
27th April 2012, 12:44 PM |#376  
xeGox's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bari
Thanks Meter: 80
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhitour

here is the link of 1.4 its in 1st post of this thread GT-I9001_SkyHigh_kernel_V1.4_CWM_signed.zip

and i need 1.4d because that contains sdcard issue fix.

That is for 1.4c !

Sent from my Sgs+ Gt-i9001
27th April 2012, 01:04 PM |#377  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasemyass

SkyHigh 1.4d download

Thanx bro for the file


Quote:
Originally Posted by xeGox

That is for 1.4c !

Sent from my Sgs+ Gt-i9001

1.4 and 1.3 is given as an attachment in 1st post and 1.4d ,1.4c as a link , check it . may be thats the file you want..
27th April 2012, 07:48 PM |#378  
AndrolinRoot's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag >>>>Ansbach<<<<
Thanks Meter: 2,882
 
Donate to Me
More
Skywalker isnt at home...so please dont spam and stress

Sent from my GT-I9001 using xda premium
13th May 2012, 03:37 PM |#379  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 641
 
More
Please refer to updated FAQ.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to skywalker01 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift skywalker01 Ad-Free
15th May 2012, 06:08 AM |#380  
rahulaps's Avatar
Member
Flag DELHI
Thanks Meter: 11
 
Donate to Me
More
After installing Skyhigh my GPS is not working properly.Now it is not giving fixs/locks but earlier i used to get frequent gps fixes.
if you have any solution plz let me know
15th May 2012, 08:28 AM |#381  
chasemyass's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Brasov
Thanks Meter: 513
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulaps

After installing Skyhigh my GPS is not working properly.Now it is not giving fixs/locks but earlier i used to get frequent gps fixes.
if you have any solution plz let me know

Install FasterFix from market and choose a GPS server near your location or even one from your country if exists. Search on XDA pool.ntp servers and choose one server from there

Sent from my GT-I9001
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
9001, galaxy, kernel, sgs+, skyhigh

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes