[UTIL] [Update] TG01 Radio changing KITCHEN

Search This thread

mirolg

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 25, 2009
Can anyone re-upload TG01 Radio changing KITCHEN for radio version 1600.05 ?

Unzip
zip.gif
tg01_Change_ Radio.zip package:

- rename any ROM with the desired radio (xxxx) (sample 1600) to Radio_ROM.tsw
- copy this ROM (Radio_ROM.tsw) here in the "Change Radio" folder
- rename the ROM, the you like to change the radio as TG01_Original.tsw
- copy this ROM (TG01_Original.tsw) also in the same folder Change Radio
- start Change_Radio.bat

you get the "old" ROM with "new" RADIO = TG01WP_00_NEW.tsw ready to flash

INFO: the most last ROMs are made with OsKitchen, the use a new imgfs structur. the tg tool detect this as error- IGNORE this error message- the new maked RadioROM is save and ok and you can flash it.

TG01_Original.tsw as TG01_Orginal.tsw (i forgot the i) here the corrected package:
zip.gif
tg01_Change_ Radio.zip

Last edited:

kowalskie

Jul 19, 2008
Cloppenburg
radio changing

no prob, my friend- we have all beginning so! do noting with sd card! put my miROM1 in radioChangeKitchen folder. rename to TG01_Orginal.tsw. press .bat after 2 min. you have a new named rom= miROM1 with new radio. copy this NEW.tsw to prg folder sd card. start ssdl+

Hi@mirolg. Zuerst in deutsch. Ich möchte das letzte Radio-ROM in die original O2-Rom integrieren, sprich, ich lad mir dein custom rom mit der 021 radio. Wenn ich dann unter vista32 oder win7x64 dein custom rom umbenenne in Radio_ROM.tsw und das originale o2-Rom umbenenne in TG01_Original.tsw und beide umbenannte Dateien in den Ordner tg01-Change_Radio kopiere und dann die Change_Radio.bat ausführe, erhalte ich folgende Fehlermeldungen:

"original.os.payload" konnte nicht gefunden werden, was heißt das? was mache ich falsch?

in english:

I want the last radio ROM integrated into the original O2-Rom, in other words, I lad me your custom rom with the radio 021. If I then, under Vista32 or Win7x64 custom rom and rename Radio_ROM.tsw in the original o2 Rom in TG01_Original.tsw rename and copy both files in the renamed folder TG01 Change_Radio and then run the Change_Radio.bat yours, I get the following error messages:

"original.os.payload" could not be found, what does that mean? what am I doing wrong?

best regards

kowalskie

mirolg

Oct 25, 2009
Hi@mirolg. Zuerst in deutsch. Ich möchte das letzte Radio-ROM in die original O2-Rom integrieren, sprich, ich lad mir dein custom rom mit der 021 radio. Wenn ich dann unter vista32 oder win7x64 dein custom rom umbenenne in Radio_ROM.tsw und das originale o2-Rom umbenenne in TG01_Original.tsw und beide umbenannte Dateien in den Ordner tg01-Change_Radio kopiere und dann die Change_Radio.bat ausführe, erhalte ich folgende Fehlermeldungen:

"original.os.payload" konnte nicht gefunden werden, was heißt das? was mache ich falsch?

in english:

I want the last radio ROM integrated into the original O2-Rom, in other words, I lad me your custom rom with the radio 021. If I then, under Vista32 or Win7x64 custom rom and rename Radio_ROM.tsw in the original o2 Rom in TG01_Original.tsw rename and copy both files in the renamed folder TG01 Change_Radio and then run the Change_Radio.bat yours, I get the following error messages:

"original.os.payload" could not be found, what does that mean? what am I doing wrong?

best regards

kowalskie

"rechtschreibfehler :D" I named in the .bat the
TG01_Original.tsw as TG01_Orginal.tsw (i forgot the i) here the corrected package:
zip.gif
tg01_Change_ Radio.zip

kowalskie

Jul 19, 2008
Cloppenburg
just one question about formating a wp7-sd-card

Miro, my buddy, i successfully reflashed my beloved tg01 from wp7 to the original o2-de-wm6.5-rom with 0321-radio. It´s great. But who am i able to reformat the 8gb sd-card ,which was inserted in my cell-phone with wp7. with wm6.5 it´s not viewable bzw it wasn`t shown, so i´m not able to format it with tools like sdformatter or so.

Any ideas?

best regards

kowalskie

mirolg

Oct 25, 2009
Miro, my buddy, i successfully reflashed my beloved tg01 from wp7 to the original o2-de-wm6.5-rom with 0321-radio. It´s great. But who am i able to reformat the 8gb sd-card ,which was inserted in my cell-phone with wp7. with wm6.5 it´s not viewable bzw it wasn`t shown, so i´m not able to format it with tools like sdformatter or so.

Any ideas?

best regards

kowalskie

NICE
icon7.gif
! hhmmmmmmmm, invest 10,00 € for a new :D joke :) a standard nokia phone are able to format it "back" .... here on xda search the thread about .....

kowalskie

Jul 19, 2008
Cloppenburg
wp7 sd format-problem

NICE
icon7.gif
! hhmmmmmmmm, invest 10,00 € for a new :D joke :) a standard nokia phone are able to format it "back" .... here on xda search the thread about .....

Hi, to invest 10 € is the easiest way, you´re right miro, but i want to know, why it is so.
i have an older nokia 6300 with the last firmware in it. but, when i remember, there is an storage-card limit of max 2gb. do you know another solution?

kowalskie

mirolg

Oct 25, 2009
Find in some phone shops nokia symbian and ask them to format ur sd card. Thats what i did.

.... yeas good way!

... the reason are, wp7 secure encryp the sd card and so you not able to formate it on "standard" way. I have read nokia above n71 will formate it ........ If not you know :D, €

Top Liked Posts