[Q] HTC Desire 310, need help for root, rom, cwm ...

Search This thread

lupuradu

Aug 24, 2014
Sulmona
Are you sure internet is up and running on your device? If you're using an adsl wireless modem,try unplugging it from the wall socket for 10 seconds and retry. If you on the other hand use a carrier data plan, make sure you set your phone to use 3g network. By looking at that screenshot it looks like you're under gsm coverage only and that might indeed create connection related issues.

Sent from my HTC Desire 310 using XDA Free mobile app

aminravari

Sep 11, 2013
Connection no problem. I can connect to the Internet and the phone's browser to connect to Google, but do not have a problem with my phone had a difficult time. Yahoo Mail show but had trouble with Gmail

lupuradu

Aug 24, 2014
Sulmona
Try removing any Google account you may have stored in the device by going into settings and scrolling down till you see the accounts section. There could be some altered data regarding your Google account which keeps you from successfully connecting to Google.

Ishan16

Mar 26, 2013
Prayagraj
Are you rooted? If yes then try this method.
Install root browser and move to system/etc and open hosts file as text. Now delete everything written in the file and write the following:
127.0.0.1 local host. Save it.
Hope this will solve your problem.
Also please tell me your exact problem meaning to say that what apps have you deleted so that I can solve your problem.

Sent from my HTC Desire 310 dual sim using XDA Free mobile app

boka18

Jul 11, 2014
Kocani
Firstly, our phone has 4.2.2 not 4.3
If you want to root your phone, search and download this universal_root_v1_6_9_en_supersu_1_99
if that doesn't work, get newer version of the APP.

Cheers neighbour!

boka18

Jul 11, 2014
Kocani
How do you like my phone?

How do you like this design?
*Transparent Notification Bar
*Transparent Nav Bar
*Battery Percent at Menu Button
*KitKat style Battery
* etc..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-12-14-00-03-07.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-12-14-00-03-07.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 468
  • Screenshot_2014-12-14-00-03-14.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-12-14-00-03-14.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 442
  • Screenshot_2014-12-14-00-03-24.png
    Screenshot_2014-12-14-00-03-24.png
    73.8 KB · Views: 456
  • Screenshot_2014-12-14-00-03-31.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-12-14-00-03-31.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 422

boka18

Jul 11, 2014
Kocani
It is, but its a manual. Not like move to sd. You can move big games, but not Apps.. so i guess we can do that partly.. :))

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

As i read even i make this mobile phone root i can't move apps from internal phone memory to external sd card.

Is this correct?

There is no way to can do that?

It is, but its a manual. Not like move to sd. You can move big games, but not Apps.. so i guess we can do that partly.. )

Dec 15, 2014
Karaj
Stuck Like a Child in Wonderland, Please Help!!

Hey There,
First of all I have to say that I don't belong here, I'm not a developer But I do know a thing or two about rooting, unrooting etc from posts and Guides on the net... :)

Now the Problem (If you have the Time, PLEASE read till the End):
I'll Make it Short:
The Device in Question here is **HTC Desire 310 SINGLE SIM 1GB RAM**.

After Purchasing the Phone, I updated to the latest version, there was a small (about 70Mb I guess) Update And AFTER THE UPDATE, I rooted My Phone Using RootGenius...

All was fine till I ran into low memory space due to apps, caches etc. so I decided to go around it and send apps to SD. As we all know, that's not normally possible since we have no "Move to SD" option. so After some research, I found that Partitioning your SD card into two partitions (One "FAT32" for Main Usage and The Other "EXT4" for Moving apps) will Work. The App That Made it possible is named "Link2SD". It works like a charm.

After acknowledging That I Actually can Move Apps to SD, I decided to wipe everything and start anew.
So I Un-rooted The Device (Using RootGenius) and did a Factory/Hard Reset from the Recovery Section (Volume + and Power Button) and Everything went back to Stock.

And This is Where The Nasty Problems Show Up (Finally We Got To The Main Part!!).

After Booting Up I Noticed that the Update had to be Installed again (Obviously!) so I tried to Download it Using Software Update section in The Settings (OTA) but it says that there are no Updates available for my device while CLEARLY there IS.
My Guess is that The Un-Rooting Process wasn't Done Completely or Properly and in turn the Firmware Doesn't let me Install the Update. Any Thoughts?

AND THE WORST PART IS that I can't Install or Update CERTAIN (By certain I mean Random) Apps Including Google Play Services, Some Random App Updates etc, And I get That Nasty "INSUFFICIENT STORAGE" Error Which I Have no Clue on Bypassing it...

Since the App "Link2SD" actually "Links" everything to That EXT4 partition on SD card as I mentioned above, I believe linking and moving the "lib" files of the apps are somehow causing this problem (I'm sure you know that lib files are one of the main causes of the famous "Insufficient Sh*t" error :rolleyes: )

Anyways, My Humble Questions are as Followed:
0. How Do I Install The Small Update ? That Little Guy Means a Lot To Me... :)
1. How Do I Completely and Properly Un-root My HTC Desire 310 Single Sim 1Gb ?
2. How Do I Get Rid of That Mind-Blowing "INSUFFICIENT STORAGE" Error ? My Life Hangs in the Balance Now...

Seriously, THANK YOU For Reading such a Long Post, I Truly Appreciate it.
Feel Free to Contact me On My Email: Dre4m.Walk3r@Gmail.com

Best Regards
Purya

Last edited:

boka18

Jul 11, 2014
Kocani
Hey There,
First of all I have to say that I don't belong here, I'm not a developer But I do know a thing or two about rooting, unrooting etc from posts and Guides on the net... :)

Now the Problem (If you have the Time, PLEASE read till the End):
I'll Make it Short:
The Device in Question here is **HTC Desire 310 SINGLE SIM 1GB RAM**.

After Purchasing the Phone, I updated to the latest version, there was a small (about 70Mb I guess) Update And AFTER THE UPDATE, I rooted My Phone Using RootGenius...

All was fine till I ran into low memory space due to apps, caches etc. so I decided to go around it and send apps to SD. As we all know, that's not normally possible since we have no "Move to SD" option. so After some research, I found that Partitioning your SD card into two partitions (One "FAT32" for Main Usage and The Other "EXT4" for Moving apps) will Work. The App That Made it possible is named "Link2SD". It works like a charm.

After acknowledging That I Actually can Move Apps to SD, I decided to wipe everything and start anew.
So I Un-rooted The Device (Using RootGenius) and did a Factory/Hard Reset from the Recovery Section (Volume + and Power Button) and Everything went back to Stock.

And This is Where The Nasty Problems Show Up (Finally We Got To The Main Part!!).

After Booting Up I Noticed that the Update had to be Installed again (Obviously!) so I tried to Download it Using Software Update section in The Settings (OTA) but it says that there are no Updates available for my device while CLEARLY there IS.
My Guess is that The Un-Rooting Process wasn't Done Completely or Properly and in turn the Firmware Doesn't let me Install the Update. Any Thoughts?

AND THE WORST PART IS that I can't Install or Update CERTAIN (By certain I mean Random) Apps Including Google Play Services, Some Random App Updates etc, And I get That Nasty "INSUFFICIENT STORAGE" Error Which I Have no Clue on Bypassing it...

Since the App "Link2SD" actually "Links" everything to That EXT4 partition on SD card as I mentioned above, I believe linking and moving the "lib" files of the apps are somehow causing this problem (I'm sure you know that lib files are one of the main causes of the famous "Insufficient Sh*t" error :rolleyes: )

Anyways, My Humble Questions are as Followed:
0. How Do I Install The Small Update ? That Little Guy Means a Lot To Me... :)
1. How Do I Completely and Properly Un-root My HTC Desire 310 Single Sim 1Gb ?
2. How Do I Get Rid of That Mind-Blowing "INSUFFICIENT STORAGE" Error ? My Life Hangs in the Balance Now...

Seriously, THANK YOU For Reading such a Long Post, I Truly Appreciate it.
Feel Free to Contact me On My Email: Dre4m.Walk3r@Gmail.com

Best Regards
Purya

Hello bro, WELCOME to my world :D
So, I've been there, done that.
The problem with the "Insufficient Sh*t", as you call it :D, is in your Link2SD app. If you want to use it, make sure you partition your sd card like, 4-6GB for the EXT3/4 so the LINK2SD will have space to move the apps there. Now, when you download app the EXT partition is full, and the LINK2SD app by default tries to link the app to the sdcard, but there is no space and there is your problem.
Next, if you did FactoryReset after you have Update your software, than your phone is up to date, do not worry. Anyways, if you want to flash your phone, that means deleting everything from it, and put the software on again, you will need the stock firmware, and the SPFlashTool. If u want that contact me @ bsarafimov21@hotmail.com
About the root/unroot, use mobile genie. It has built in root/unroot. contact me for that too if u want to know more.

Cheers :good:

Reactions: DreamWalker.13
Uhm ... About that flash tool. . Am i stupid or i cannot find it anywhere to download? Could you please upload it in a rar archive ? As for stock roms, i think there are all versions on htc official webpage xD :D ??

Dec 15, 2014
Karaj
Mhhmmm...

Hello bro, WELCOME to my world :D
So, I've been there, done that.
The problem with the "Insufficient Sh*t", as you call it :D, is in your Link2SD app. If you want to use it, make sure you partition your sd card like, 4-6GB for the EXT3/4 so the LINK2SD will have space to move the apps there. Now, when you download app the EXT partition is full, and the LINK2SD app by default tries to link the app to the sdcard, but there is no space and there is your problem.
Next, if you did FactoryReset after you have Update your software, than your phone is up to date, do not worry. Anyways, if you want to flash your phone, that means deleting everything from it, and put the software on again, you will need the stock firmware, and the SPFlashTool. If u want that contact me @ bsarafimov21@hotmail.com
About the root/unroot, use mobile genie. It has built in root/unroot. contact me for that too if u want to know more.

Cheers :good:

I Feel at Home Already... :)
Thank You for taking the time to answer my silly questions, BUT there are some little misunderstandings that I believe is My Fault for Not Pointing them Out Clearly...
First, I have enough Free space on that EXT4 Partition (about 2.7Gb Free) and yet that Error pops up! :confused:
(For the record, I disabled the Auto-link feature of Link2SD so that I Could manually Link whatever I Want, I Even put everything Back to The Internal Storage FFS! Nothing Changed, That Error is One Persistent Son of a Flower! :-| )
Second, as I understand from your words, any System Update should be Permanent and STAY even after the Hard Reset, but again this is the problem, I checked! Right now my "Build Number" is: 1.00.401.14 and If you look at your own Build Number (You put it in a screenshot some posts above), the Latest Build Number (Which I Had When My Phone Was Updated) is: 1.01.862.14
Anyways, You said I could Flash The Stock ROM and Get back to the Good Ol' Days... May I Have That Please? :D I Will send you an email For sure...

I have included some screenshots, If they can be of any Help!

Much Thanks
Purya

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-12-16-10-30-02.png
    Screenshot_2014-12-16-10-30-02.png
    74.9 KB · Views: 354
  • Screenshot_2014-12-16-10-32-06.png
    Screenshot_2014-12-16-10-32-06.png
    59.5 KB · Views: 359
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CWM 6!

Hello Guys!
    I have some excellent news!! Finally i managed to put a CWM to my HTC D310! All you have to do is follow this tutorial, it's real easy!

PIXECT_20141114082845.jpg

PIXECT_20141114082916.jpg

I HAVE FOUND THIS TUTORIAL HERE AND I HAVE JUST FOLLOWED IT AND MAKE IT EASIER FOR YOU TO DO IT. (BECAUSE THERE ARE SO MANY POSTS AND ITS IN RUSSIAN). SO SAY THANKS TO pavloseredjuk, & Gregorius_MC !

If you have installed the software update, continue reading. If not go to step C.

a. Getting the Required files!
    1.a Download This. That is a HTC D310 Official Firmware.
    2a. Download SPFlashTool and extract it somewhere. (ex. Desktop\FlashTools)
    3a. Download MTKDroidTools
    4a. Download the Driver and this one too and install them!
    5a. Download the recovery

b. After you download and install/extract all of this above, proceed:
    1b. Remove the battery from the phone, and start up the SpFlashTool ( in windows7 run as Admin)
    2b. Click on the Scatter Loading, and locate where you have extracted the file in Step 1a. When u open the folder, u will have MT6582_scatter_1.00.1402.6. (Downloading agent - DA_SWSEC.bin)
    3b. When the SPFlashTool is done reading the Scatter, you go to -> Options ->Download-> DA with CheckSum TICK IT! AND DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING ELSE (in options)
    4b. Now, go back to the main screen and click DOWNLOAD.
    5b. After clicking download, hold the VOL- button on your phone while plugging it with the usb cable! Hold it untill u see the RED bad on your SpFlashTool! After that - the process for flashing begins ( it takes for 5-10 minutes).

c. After you have flashed the phone:
    1c. Root it! (RootGenius is good)
    2c. Install Link2SD
    3c. Open Link2SD and fine the EMAIL.apk, and uninstall it ( you can do it in other ways, just uninstall some system APP)
    4c. Go to About Phone ->Software update -> AND DOWNLOAD THE UPDATE!
    5c. When is finished downloading, click Install. The phone will try to install the UPDATE, but it will fail. So you click reboot system now. ( very important step)
    6c. Right away you start up the MTK Droid Tools. Click the Root button ( down-right) to get the Shell Root.
    7c. Go to the Root Backup and Recovery tab and click Install already prepared files!
    8c. Than you choose the ones you got in the step 5a. It will ask u do you want patched boot, you click NO, than click yes twice!
    9c. That would be all!!
    d. If you were succesful at installing CWM, and you want a newer, CWM 6 version?
    - Download this and flash it via rashr.

P.S To access the CWM, turn off phone, hold VOL+ and POWER Button! :laugh:
    HTC Desire 310 full backup

Have a nice day !

HTC DESIRE 310 STOCK BACKUP
    :cowboy:
    [Modified Stock Rom Backup]

custom-roms.png

I am pleased to present to you My Stock Rom BACKUP for HTC Desire 310 Single Sim.

You will need acces to recovery mode for instaling it !

Features :

• -Rooted
    • -Removed bloatware
    • -Latest Gapps 15.05.2015
    • -Visualy tweaked Kitkat/Lolliop style

Instructions
    Pre-requisites: rooted device, instaled and working CWM Recovery. Full guide HERE !

1. Download BACKUP, unzip and put it on the phone's sd card
    2. Boot into recovery.
    3. Restore the files from sd card
    4. Reboot and enjoy.

Some system apps where removed so i don't recommend to do a factory reset. Your device will still work but you will miss keyboard app and other system apps.
    Just in case if you do a factory reset: install Mobogenie or other similar program on your PC and push the apk files to device ;).

* This is a Rooted Stock Rom BACKUP
    * I am not responsible for any damages on your device

Huge thanks to XDA for everything !

And please

sZuhfA.jpg
    Try Sp Flash tools. You will need a scatter file and stock rom files . :D (scatter file included in my backup )

HTC Desire 310

Hello everyone,Sorry for my english, finally revived my brick HTC Desire 310 I did so launched SP_Flash_Tool clicked on Scatter-loading file chose MT6582_scatter_1.01.862.1 and clicked on Download and connect your phone and everything went after the end unplug the usb and turn on the phone, phone will be a long time to boot nothing terrible all right, one does not correspond CID-and, as with the inclusion of a warning window pops up, but I think it is a trifle compared with the brickwork.

Here is the link to the firmware and SP_Flash_Tool

https://yadi.sk/d/2RSDuLs5bZvwb - firmware
    https://yadi.sk/d/var4oW0LbZvyV - SP_Flash_Tool