Tiny White Icons
* App Drawer shortcut replaced by following on other dock pages
* Minimalistic Text Weather 1x1
* Popup Widget 1x1 Calendar Agenda
* Circle Battery Widget (under) 1x1 transparent icon for Battery Stats
Minimalistic Text
* Clock
Missed It
* Under Search Bar (hidden unless notifications)
Wallpaper from MyColorScreen

blkghost22

Jan 29, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3
Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1379355461675.jpg
    1379355461675.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 2,193

RashaYad

Jun 17, 2013
Nova Launcher + Screen Off

I use nova launcher one mine, the double tap to turn off the screen still works but you have to do it on the notification bar, however going to nova I did lose the transparent soft keys and not bar.

I set the double tap in Nova to run Screen Off + Lock (newbie, can't post links), and it works the same as the LG built in. Tap anywhere on the home screen and it shuts off the display.

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

I'm using an app called secure settings and set it up as a gesture in nova. Wish there was a way to keep the transparent status and nav bar with nova.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk 2

Any idea on an alternative to secure settings (non-root)? Haven't rooted the G2 yet, so my beautiful Tasker profiles on my GS3 are useless without Secure Settings. Had it all set up with location settings for Work/Home, now I have to hit toggles like a regular user...

Jishnu Sur™

Nov 25, 2012
ND-BL-MB-KL
Maybe you don't know that, on default launcher, you could use two fingers pinch-out gesture. It removes everything from all home screens for wallpaper enjoyment.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk 4

Don't fight guys. You are right as well as blkghost22 is right too.

Alex is talking about the Pich to zoom in feature, where are blkghost22 is talking about the Text which I just removed. Please Find the appropriate in the LG Home thread.

Peace & Thanks.

Crooke356

Jun 30, 2011
Indianapolis
I'm a new member here and new to Android, just switched to the G2 after having the IPhone 4 since its release (albeit a heavily heavily tweaked one). Needless to say I'm amazed already at how open the phone is as far as customization, file transfers, downloads, everyt

-and one more thing to throw in- is what I can see and access with the basic file manager all you can get to without rooting? I assume so and this is probably a stupid question, but is there another file browser that will give me any more internal access? Thanks in advance

I've cut out much of your original post, obviously.. I didn't know we could change icons until I saw your post so I did some digging. I use NOX, same dev and almost same style as stark but with some shading, anyhow, it's the only one I have download and I didn't see the option to use it. I use Nova but understand the desire to use stock. I see what you did to get it to work, must have been a pain. Did you do it to all icons or just ones you use?... I haven't messed with it much but I'll see what I find it after playing with it a little longer. As for the file manager, I opened it, saw the home screen and closed it. Not sure how much access it had but is obviously designed to keep you away from system files. I use solid explorer. There is a trial version then you have to purchase the key. I really recommend it. If not solid explorer, a lot of people talk about es explorer.

Sent from my VS980 4G using XDA Premium HD app

Last edited:

livebyknight

Sep 15, 2013
Orlando
Sent from my VS980 4G using XDA Premium HD app

Ive done likewise so as not to clog up the list. I did do it with most of the icons, but not all. In addition, they only seem to theme the home screen and not the app list. I've been trying to judge ram and battery life just to test the phone so I've stayed away from having launchers running and doing all the customization I could.
Anyway I downloaded the solid explorer, gotta thank you for that. its much cleaner and more functional. Here's mine so far.

livebyknight

Sep 15, 2013
Orlando
sorry for the triple post, I know I'm an asshole. just getting the hang of this app

Attachments

• 1379381963268.jpg
    1379381963268.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 1,887

livebyknight

Sep 15, 2013
Orlando
Might as well finish what I started , I'm already an idiot. please let me know if theres a way to put three images in a post on the XDA app.

Real question though- is there any way to get those damn sliders off the notification pulldown? At least the useless volume one.

Attachments

• 1379382017839.jpg
    1379382017839.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 1,767

eighty1

Apr 8, 2009
Atlanta
Haven't posted in one of these threads in a while. why not? Stealth icons
te9emetu.jpg
arunytad.jpg

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk 4

drtchocky

Jul 21, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Started a thread in general, my apologizes.

Click UI- WALLPAPER and icons, Beautiful Widgets with Miui weather and sense clock.

Sent from my VS980 4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1379446755906.jpg
    1379446755906.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 1,673

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Might as well start: Have 5 screens but they contain personal info and I'm away from a PC to edit them so here's the first 3.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk 4
    Almost my last screen for this year.:rolleyes:
    Still keep it simple and userfull as possible.
    Big thanks for stuff to King Rollo. Icons and clock could be find on his thread.

Yes please can you upload

You read my mind mate ;)
    I have just finished this theme. :p

Lady and Gentlemen
    attached re-worked Devine2 apk. All credits to the original creator.
    Hope you will enjoy it and press thanks button for me

Highly recommended deinstal the previous (devine) theme before you instal Devine 2
    :good:

700.jpg
    "Dreamy" theme. Work in progress

image.jpg