5,274 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,356

Post Reply Email Thread
24th May 2010, 04:02 PM |#501  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegito168

My phone states 100%. I don't have that issue at all. I'm also using SysTray Monitor, and it also shows 100%. Just a thought, but have you gone into the recovery and wiped the battery stats to see if maybe that might fix it? Just a suggestion.

Thanks for the tip. I did what you said.. Recovery mode, wipe battery data, and when phone restarted, it said "charged". I made made sure it was 100% by going to settings. Thanx!

24th May 2010, 04:05 PM |#502  
Flag H-Town!, but am currently deployed to Afghanistan!
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by taker888

Thanks for the tip. I did what you said.. Recovery mode, wipe battery data, and when phone restarted, it said "charged". I made made sure it was 100% by going to settings. Thanx!

Sweet! Your welcome. Glad that worked for you. I guess I didn't have any issues with that because I always wipe battery and rotation data every time a flash a ROM. I'm sure you don't have to do it every time you flash a ROM, but it just a personal preference.
24th May 2010, 04:14 PM |#503  
Thanks Meter: 797

More
Yeah, its a no brainer as wiping them hurts nothing but you often see folks have this come up that didnt wipe them.
24th May 2010, 04:27 PM |#504  
Thanks Meter: 1

Donate to Me
More
Hi all, and thank you all 1st of all!

not sure if its happening to everyone here. i kept the ext2 with all my previous apps (and did not format SD card). After i installed the 2.2 ROM. all apps started installing back to the phone automatically. and after abt 5-10 mins all (or almost all) apps are back in place...

is it same for u? also i heard from my friend that if apps are on SD FAT32, when unmount SD, apps will behave abnormal. anyone having this problme?
24th May 2010, 04:32 PM |#505  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
question
is this going to be the actual full rom for this froyo release or is there just a lite version of some sort.....how about the fm radio?? and such??? i cant even go on fb games??? o yeh i cant move any apps to sd card????
24th May 2010, 04:36 PM |#506  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xghostyxjokerx

is this going to be the actual full rom for this froyo release or is there just a lite version of some sort.....how about the fm radio?? and such??? i cant even go on fb games??? o yeh i cant move any apps to sd card????

This is the full 2.2 rom. if you already have the stock 2.2 installed, Cyanogen has a update that will give you root,busy box, ect.

The FM radio, no. That is a HTC Sense application and havent gotten it running even in the desire rom for the Nexus.

Flash, you do need to install the Flash app in the market place. Just search "Flash" in the marketplace and you will see it at the top.

Right now there isnt any apps on the marketplace that can be installed on the /sdcard partition. The app developers have to enable that in the app for that option to become available. There is a work around below. but it didnt work moving apps to the /sdcard partition. It kept rebooting on me. Maybe it would work for new app installs but havent tested it.

adb
Code:
adb shell
pm setInstallLocation 2
terminal
Code:
su
pm setInstallLocation 2
24th May 2010, 04:58 PM |#507  
Flag phoenixville
Thanks Meter: 3

More
i tried this on a mt3g and it half works untill it comes up with

e:can't chown/mod /system/xbin/su (no such file or directory)

e:failure at line 67:
set_perm 0 0 04755 SYSTEM:xbin/su
INSTALLATION ABORTED.
i am using ra-sapphire-v1.7.0g recovery

im sure this wasnt made for the my touch but i thought i would give it a shot so if this helps anyone port it over..
24th May 2010, 05:04 PM |#508  

More
Still Nothing
I'm getting E:Signature verification failed! Aborting....

I already wiped all configuration data, renamed the file, checked md5, etc and still nothing!! Please help, what i'm doing wrong?? I got my N1 online and have it unlocked under a venezuelan carrier.

Any help will be much appreciated
24th May 2010, 05:40 PM |#509  

More
um okay so the flash i dl it but when i go to facebook games it dont load???
24th May 2010, 05:41 PM |#510  

More
is there a way to force the browser to desktop version view only rather mobile i need to view in desktop sometimes....???
24th May 2010, 05:46 PM |#511  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trent6gol

i tried this on a mt3g and it half works untill it comes up with

e:can't chown/mod /system/xbin/su (no such file or directory)

e:failure at line 67:
set_perm 0 0 04755 SYSTEM:xbin/su
INSTALLATION ABORTED.
i am using ra-sapphire-v1.7.0g recovery

im sure this wasnt made for the my touch but i thought i would give it a shot so if this helps anyone port it over..

Really? you download a rom not made for your phone then wonder why it doesnt work?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)