ZTE Grand SII (S291)

Search This thread

hojjat 1364

May 28, 2013
Thx hojjat 1364
Do you have this rom on your hdd?
Can you put it on any file hosting service (for example Mega), because the rom uploaded by aariius has errors during unpacking :(

Maybe alexeei can make this rom international?

sorry , my internet is very slow / i can't upload it / actually this rom isn't really updated ... it's just b07 with some apps updated

lukecz81

Dec 15, 2013
DG
sorry , my internet is very slow / i can't upload it / actually this rom isn't really updated ... it's just b07 with some apps updated

Ok, anyway thx again for info.
So I assume the best version so far is still alexeei CM12.1 version.

Meantime, I've registered on chinese myzte.cn forum and try to download this rom on my own (whole forum is in chinese, I wrote post in english and we'll see what will happen :) )

Last edited:

hojjat 1364

May 28, 2013
Ok, anyway thx again for info.
So I assume the best version so far is still alexeei CM12.1 version.

Meantime, I've registered on chinese myzte.cn forum and try to download this rom on my own (whole forum is in chinese, I wrote post in english and we'll se what happens :) )

?good luck , but i promise you , you will not hear anything from chinese ...
china have private isolated internet , and not good for non chinese user

hojjat 1364

May 28, 2013
suddenly my phone doesn't recognize sim card...
i tried clear cache, dalvic, reboot, remove and insert sim, airplane and etc , but still have this issue....
how to solve it? should i flash modem?

hvakharia9999

May 10, 2017
Please help

I have brought a new Display and Touch Digitizer on my phone ZTE Grand SII. But after replacing it with it, the touch is not working prooperly. Asking the Seller he saidd that i need to install the Latest Rom or recovery because the Touch IC does not support this Software.

So please can anyone help me what to install and how to install?/

---------- Post added at 06:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 AM ----------

I put my files to Google Drive:

I think that english CWM recovery is ZTE+Grand+SII+大星星卡刷版rec.zip file
There is also newest CM12.1 (b08), but not multilanguage - maybe alexeei (or any other experienced user)will update this rom to multilanguage one?

CAn you please Explain me the process that how to do that>???

alarik1

Oct 8, 2015
Hi guys i need a spare for my zte s291 LTE but i do not able to find a website for buy it. Where can i to find spares for our phone? My SIM reader was dead by a shock and i need one new.. but neither in ebay, neither in aliexpresss... In this last i only one can to find the SIM socket but with out the flex cable, circuit, etc.

The spare i need is this: But there is not stock: http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...:g:yCcAAOSwMNxXbak7+&cd=4&hl=es&ct=clnk&gl=es

Solved: After 4 months, ZTE from China sent me the spare for 15 euro.

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2017
Hi. I wonder do you still have that phone because I flashed my recovery and now my phone is dead and I want to ask if you can take a back up of your recovery form for me, please

Last edited:

patrick13015

Nov 5, 2016
Hi. I wonder do you still have that phone because I flashed my recovery and now my phone is dead and I want to ask if you can take a back up of your recovery form for me, please

HELLO have you solve your problem with reflash philz recovery

describe what happened the phone is not dead i have this i change my touchscreen but my firmware is in 4.3 B7

I SEARCH the real firmware stable and sure in android 6 OR 7

Top Liked Posts