FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Sense 3.6 Wallpapers with Sense 4 look

1,470 posts
Thanks Meter: 812

By luis4ever, Senior Member on 17th May 2012, 01:42 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
This was some i posted for the EVO 3D but the resolution is the same so you can apply without problems.

Hi guys. This Wallpapers are edited by myself and i want to share with you. The Dock is taken from a skin for Sense 4(i don't remember the name of the guy) and it is edited to match perfectly with the Highlighted items in Dock. Also the divider lines for the "All apps" Menu are more separated to match with the selection and the dock was squared(i like it more). All the Wallpapers in qHD(960*540) are in the Zip File, don't download the thumbnails.

After you have applied the Wallpaper go to market and download this skin: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...5zenBfc2FkZSJd

And you should have a Home screen like this:

Pack 1

Pack 2

Here is the Dock Bar. You can take it to make your own Wallpapers. Just download the Bar, select a Wallpaper(540*960) and center the dock in Paint or whatever program you like to use.

Here are the downloads: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1655400
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luis4ever For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift luis4ever Ad-Free

17th May 2012, 02:36 AM |#2  
Flag South Lyon, MI USA
Thanks Meter: 6,387

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by luis4ever

This was some i posted for the EVO 3D but the resolution is the same so you can apply without problems.

Hi guys. This Wallpapers are edited by myself and i want to share with you. The Dock is taken from a skin for Sense 4(i don't remember the name of the guy) and it is edited to match perfectly with the Highlighted items in Dock. Also the divider lines for the "All apps" Menu are more separated to match with the selection and the dock was squared(i like it more). All the Wallpapers in qHD(960*540) are in the Zip File, don't download the thumbnails.

After you have applied the Wallpaper go to market and download this skin: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...5zenBfc2FkZSJd

And you should have a Home screen like this:

Pack 1

Pack 2

Here is the Dock Bar. You can take it to make your own Wallpapers. Just download the Bar, select a Wallpaper(540*960) and center the dock in Paint or whatever program you like to use.

Here are the downloads: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1655400

Nice job although these are not sized correctly for sense 4 though. Sense4 resolution is.....1080x960.

Sent from my Elegancia driven Sensation using Xparent Blue taptalk app!
The Following User Says Thank You to akapaul26 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift akapaul26 Ad-Free
17th May 2012, 02:54 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Salamanca

More
Idk what is the sense 4 resolution, only thing i know is they are resized to 960*540 to apply as wallpaper and they match perfectly like in the pics i posted. At least on a 3.6 Sense ROM they do.

Edit: Ooops!!! I forgot to mention for Sense 3.6 Only.
The Following User Says Thank You to luis4ever For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift luis4ever Ad-Free
17th May 2012, 04:22 AM |#4  
Senior Moderator / Where is my ban hammer?
Flag Northern Ireland
Thanks Meter: 16,595

More
This is truly brilliant! Dont know why somebody hasnt thought of doing this before! A really easy way of getting sense 4 look on sense 3.6 nice one man!
The Following User Says Thank You to Stephen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Stephen Ad-Free
17th May 2012, 05:41 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Salamanca

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostXSeries

This is truly brilliant! Dont know why somebody hasnt thought of doing this before! A really easy way of getting sense 4 look on sense 3.6 nice one man!

Thanks man

Here is one more:

The Following User Says Thank You to luis4ever For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift luis4ever Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)