[Q] File Transfers using Bluetooth and Open Contents in External SD Card in NOKIA X

Search This thread

dvhvenkat

May 21, 2014
Hi Friends,

I have small query regarding my mobile NOKIA X. I am unable to open the content in my External Memory SD Card and unable to send the music files using Bluetooth in my mobile. I tried to connect the mobile to PC and copy the files in my External SD Card but is there any alternate method to directly open the files in my Mobile itself and also i am unable to send any files that are located in SD Card using Bluetooth.

Please do let me know if any body has solutions for this one other than swapping internal memory to External SD Card.

Looking forward to hear all your valuable suggestions ASAP.

Thanks,
DVH

Dom3616

May 7, 2013
Karachi
Hi Friends,

I have small query regarding my mobile NOKIA X. I am unable to open the content in my External Memory SD Card and unable to send the music files using Bluetooth in my mobile. I tried to connect the mobile to PC and copy the files in my External SD Card but is there any alternate method to directly open the files in my Mobile itself and also i am unable to send any files that are located in SD Card using Bluetooth.

Please do let me know if any body has solutions for this one other than swapping internal memory to External SD Card.

Looking forward to hear all your valuable suggestions ASAP.

Thanks,
DVH

You need to download file manager like Astro File Manager. That should allow you to browse your files directly from your mobile. It should allow you to send files through bluetooth too. :)