Votes: 94 58.4%
  • NO, still there!

Votes: 67 41.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

acafaca333

Dec 5, 2010
I ordered a champagne 32gb on 11/23 with an estimate delivery of -1-5-2-12 and I just checked my order online and it disappeared?? It's no longer showing on my orders. Can anyone else advise if they are experiencing this?

Also, any suggestions on what I should do?

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

I ordered a champagne 32gb on 11/23 with an estimate delivery of 01-5-2012 and I just checked my order online and it disappeared?? It's no longer showing on my orders. Can anyone else advise if they are experiencing this?

codyco83

Jul 11, 2010
Lake Charles, LA
I ordered a champagne 32gb on 11/23 with an estimate delivery of -1-5-2-12 and I just checked my order online and it disappeared?? It's no longer showing on my orders. Can anyone else advise if they are experiencing this?

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

Just checked mine. It was no longer there because its past the 30 days they show. Look at your orders for the past 6 months, it should be there.

Haro912

Jul 27, 2011
Pittsburgh

skeeter123

Mar 19, 2011
Well, lookee here!

Just in from AMZN:

Hello,
We have good news! We're able to get this part of your order to you faster than we originally promised:
"ASUS Transformer Prime TF201-B1-GR Eee Pad 10.1-Inch 32GB Tablet (Amethyst Gray)"
Previous estimated arrival date: January 25, 2012 - February 08, 2012
New estimated arrival date: December 30, 2011 - January 03, 2012

Ain't that just special...and with all the discounts and free overnight shipping, to boot...

Patients paid off, I reckon..Let's just see if it is the real deal or not...

Cheers!

Zandra

Dec 22, 2011
I recieved the same email this evening for the Champagne 32GB, canceled the order though, as Best Buy has already shipped the Grey. Someone just bumped up the list. Nice to see Amazon is getting stock earlier than expected.
Edit to add additional info- I placed that order just before midnight 12/18 cst.

Last edited:

jetjock

Jan 10, 2005
I haven't received that message yet. Hopefully it is on its way!

I did chat with Amazon today about the fact that I have not yet received my $10 promotion code the email promised.

I was told it would be sent when the item ships.

So I can't use it on the tablet itself, but my original order for the dock is still alive and scheduled to ship/arrive around 6 Jan.

skeeter123

Mar 19, 2011
Well as I always say....."where there's confusion, there's hope"!

Actually, the discounts that they gave me for whining was applied at checkout auto-magically...
g'luck!

Now, which ROM to load on arrival day??

I haven't received that message yet. Hopefully it is on its way!

I did chat with Amazon today about the fact that I have not yet received my $10 promotion code the email promised.

I was told it would be sent when the item ships.

So I can't use it on the tablet itself, but my original order for the dock is still alive and scheduled to ship/arrive around 6 Jan.

Cordy

Feb 2, 2008
Just in from AMZN:

Hello,
We have good news! We're able to get this part of your order to you faster than we originally promised:
"ASUS Transformer Prime TF201-B1-GR Eee Pad 10.1-Inch 32GB Tablet (Amethyst Gray)"
Previous estimated arrival date: January 25, 2012 - February 08, 2012
New estimated arrival date: December 30, 2011 - January 03, 2012

Ain't that just special...and with all the discounts and free overnight shipping, to boot...

Patients paid off, I reckon..Let's just see if it is the real deal or not...

Cheers!

Received that same email tonight. What are the chances. I literally got my pre order from Newegg today so I canceled my Amazon order just now. That should bump someone up. Glad to see this whole ordeal just kinda fix itself in the end. I guess everyone was overwhelmed due to the holidays.

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA App

cotr

May 24, 2006
i havent had my date bumped up yet... but i re-ordered at midnight exactly.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yup Adorama backordered. Heading out today to buy the galaxy tab or some equivalent.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using xda premium

Adorama sends the backorder message for preorders. I called them after I got that message the first day they had preorders avail and they said it will ship the 20th.
    And how do you know that they "waited till the last minute?"

How do you know exactly when Amazon was alerted to the supply shortfall? Do you know how long they sat on it and waited before issuing the cancellations?

C'mon man, I know you're pissed and frustrated, but be realistic about how the real world and giant corporations work. It is what it is.

Well you know what, giant corporations will continue to act like they do when they pull crap like this and people sit around and say oh well, that's what they do. Well I don't, I take my money elsewhere. You don't want to, great. Keep giving them money, but I won't.
    Okay, the rep is now saying only the Amethyst Gray 32GB has been cancelled. Is there anyone who ordered this model who did NOT receive a cancellation?
    Sounds more and more like a big snafu from ASUS, and all this Amazon hate is completely misdirected and unwarranted.
    Sounds more and more like a big snafu from ASUS, and all this Amazon hate is completely misdirected and unwarranted.

Really? Where have you seen that? As far as I can see, there is nothing which says who is to blame, however I know Amazon took my pre-order placed before it was generally available and now cancelled without proper explanation. Until I see otherwise, Amazon is on the hook for this debacle. You want to take up for a multi billion dollar company great but you better be able to back it up with facts. If I find ASUS to blame I'll wait for a tablet from someone else. I'm done with putting up with Amazon and perhaps Asus too.