[ROM][29.APR.2012][3G]AOKP (Android Open Kang Project) *OFFICIAL* [v2.1] Milestone 5!

Search This thread

takingflight005

Jul 20, 2012
Hey, everyone. Three questions:

First, what version of the Android OS is this based on? I saw up above that version 6 is based on ICS, so I'm assuming that 5 is, as well?

Second, there was never a definitive answer on this: Does anyone know if this will work on the slider with the compatibility pack?

Third, Does this have support for using flash drives formatted to NTFS?

Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FYI ALL...TF101 officially made it to the AOKP source on github!!! Figured I'd let everyone know that our work here has been made official :)
    Any chance we ll see build 29 or will we just see build 30? thnx for ur work!!

B29 is being worked on. boots fine and all, but didn't want to release it till the mobile networks issue is straightened out. Also the init.d script not being executable is holding it back too.
    Glad to see this working!! My next project tomorrow though :p , will be trying to get the Asus keyboard and dock layout working. I have 'hopefully' grabbed all the libs and files i need, just will be adding them and testing. Will let y'all know how that goes and pass it along so sportsstar89 can add it to the ROM.

On another note, trying to get this added to AOKP officially. Have a pull request out for this, just a matter of time at this point...

Also, would anyone be interested in Cornerstone with AOKP? I managed to get it working nicely with CM9, but is a pain in the ass lol. So figured before I ventured down that road, I would get a general vote :)
    Just a heads up of what to expect, should have reboot to recovery FINALLY ironed out and dock battery being seen later today hopefully. Just wanted to throw that teaser out there :)
    Mouse Pointer

I second changing from circle to mouse pointer. it would be awesome.

The PNG's that are for the Mouse pointer are located in Framework-res.apk/res/drawable-mpdi

if you look at my screen shot i already have it done.
    just give me a few minutes and i will have an altered Framework with the mouse pointer.

Flash in recovery and reboot.

EDIT: added Framework-res.apk from Build 31.
    EDIT: added Framework-res.apk without circle when you click.