5th March 2013, 10:25 AM |#921  
Flag Mars
Thanks Meter: 196

More
WOW MAN!!
AMAZING ROM!! FAAASTTTTTTTTTT

GOOD DEV BRO

my experiance on Lt15 ARC with lupus v10 kernel:

the fix of info download don't work in mobile data (wifi not tested)
i have deleted some app in your zip (i have bootloop first time i installed rom).
I have system partition raised 420mb

good days bro beautiful work ( i love transparency )

I follow you

Edit: the info music work after clear data in download info app thanks jerrytan

1 little "problem": in my video app I don't view preview of mp4 files how to fix it??

THANKS
5th March 2013, 10:57 AM |#922  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrytan93

Unlocked BL Download Music Info FIX

This is the FIRST ROM that got it to fix 100%, NO MORE OTHERS..
If you would like to include this fix in your own ROM, please give appropriate credits with a link to this thread. thanks..

Don't work with JB, i''ve test on my own ROM based on CM10
5th March 2013, 11:06 AM |#923  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 8

More
hey can I flash this mod to xperia play ?
5th March 2013, 11:12 AM |#924  
Flag Jerusalem
Thanks Meter: 62

Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marchinho6

WOW MAN!!
AMAZING ROM!! FAAASTTTTTTTTTT

GOOD DEV BRO

my experiance on Lt15 ARC with lupus v10 kernel:

the fix of info download don't work in mobile data (wifi not tested)
i have deleted some app in your zip (i have bootloop first time i installed rom).

good days bro beautiful work ( i love transparency )

I follow you

THANKS

+1
5th March 2013, 11:54 AM |#925  
Flag Kufstein
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfs070188

hey can I flash this mod to xperia play ?

In ROM Info on first post stands: "- For Xperia Arc, Arc S, Neo, Neo V, Pro & Ray ONLY"
There´s no version around for Xperia Play. So you have to look forward if someone will port this great ROM for your phone.

Other thing, mate:
There´s no need to fullquote the 1. post with all these screenshots.
5th March 2013, 12:35 PM |#926  
Flag athens
Thanks Meter: 22

More

how you do that??with stock ftf from lt18 ??
5th March 2013, 01:01 PM |#927  
Flag Mars
Thanks Meter: 196

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by petros11

how you do that??with stock ftf from lt18 ??

yes
search "xperia arc 420mb partition" and follow the instruction
The Following User Says Thank You to Marchinho6 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Marchinho6 Ad-Free
5th March 2013, 03:26 PM |#928  
Flag phủ lý
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Re: [ROM][2011 Xperia][4/3/13] Viper Xperia V4.0 - The New XPERIAnce
Quote:

Updated V4.0!

As always, if you did not face any problems on previous version then just wipe cache and dalvik then install V4.0 on top; If you facing bootloop then make a full wipe and do a fresh install.. happy flashing~

Hi jerrytan ! Please mod tranparent and centrer clock + blue startustbar and navibar ! sorry my bad english

Sent from my MT11i using xda premium
5th March 2013, 03:45 PM |#929  
Thanks Meter: 69

More
Quote:

Have a look on Settings > Developer options.. have you tick the "Force GPU rendering" option? This is to ensure the Project Butter tweaks to work.. or maybe we need to change another Adreno driver for testing..

Can you try to clear data for the Xperia Home in Settings > Apps? I did not make any changes for the widgets so I can't figure it out why it is missing.

Sorry to say that I got no other way to fix that Music Info.. in my case I can always press the "Resume" button and it will continue to update all the music infos, but for your case it just restart from beginning..

This is all my clock widgets.. Xperia Z Launcher 4x5 drawer + Xperia Z Widget style

Attachment 1780858

I´m using Xperia T launcher (love to rotate my homescreen ), is it maybe because of that?

Regarding download music info, I´ll try some stuff and will let you know :P it´s weird, why it doesn´t contiune from where it stopped...

Would be awesome if you could try another adreno driver that gives more hq/hd textures

just tried real racing and it looks not too good
I think Arc S is about to get outdated..

Force GPU rendering was checked
5th March 2013, 04:57 PM |#930  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6,299

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marchinho6

1 little "problem": in my video app I don't view preview of mp4 files how to fix it??

THANKS

Delete the video from SD card then transfer it from PC again..

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimmer2

Don't work with JB, i''ve test on my own ROM based on CM10

Did I ever say that this works on JB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutemustsmile

Hi jerrytan ! Please mod tranparent and centrer clock + blue startustbar and navibar ! sorry my bad english

Sent from my MT11i using xda premium

Will make some more theming when I have free time..

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]

I´m using Xperia T launcher (love to rotate my homescreen ), is it maybe because of that?

Regarding download music info, I´ll try some stuff and will let you know :P it´s weird, why it doesn´t contiune from where it stopped...

Would be awesome if you could try another adreno driver that gives more hq/hd textures

just tried real racing and it looks not too good
I think Arc S is about to get outdated..

Force GPU rendering was checked

Xperia T launcher is a modded Sony launcher (unofficial) so the widgets have to be also modded in order to works with the launcher.. search a few pages back and there was a user posted a link to download those widgets

Will post some Adreno driver for you all to test with heavy games..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jerrytan93 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jerrytan93 Ad-Free
5th March 2013, 05:23 PM |#931  
Flag Hồ Chí Minh City
Thanks Meter: 124

More
  • Just updated to v4.0; had to did full wipe to make it work - not much of a problem
  • Must say that I'm very impressed by how this ROM got much better in such a short time
  • The performance is mostly what I expected or even better
  • I do notice that you have updated several icons in the settings to match xperia style and I really like them, good job
  • Haven't had enough time to test battery yet but I think if it at least equal to ver 3.5 then it's still sufficient to use
  • I think that the only thing this ROM need is fixing bugs in the future.
Speaking about bug,
  1. I don't suppose the snooze force close bug in the alarm clock has been fixed yet since no one reported it in this thread yet (I do now ).
  2. The launcher seem to be quite faster but the bug where some icon occasionally become unpressable and the speed drop is still there, hope it will be fixed soon (by anyone who is capable).
  3. The dialer still take a little long to load but mostly the first time after boot only, any time after that it gets much better (can still be improved though ).
  4. For the lockscreen, I thought no hint text means it would still be there then disappear after three times unlock, but it's actually just no text but the swipe up/down icon is still there. I think you should add the version that text disappear like the original one.
The Following User Says Thank You to palkia171993 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift palkia171993 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
beautiful graphic, best rom, innovative

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)