help with building rom

Search This thread

slifer1231

May 9, 2011
I am using the latest build of os builder and the HTC Arrive 7.8 Sianto Edition v1.6 rom. I have a US Cellular HTC 7 PRO (CDMA) aka arrive.The HTC Arrive 7.8 Sianto Edition v1.6 rom works fine but my MMS Service doesn't work and if I start roaming my data service doesn't work I have contacted my carrier (US Cellular) to edit the radio data with the ##3282# code and that still didn't work so I have tried to unpack the rom and replace the sprint operatorpkg inside the HTC Arrive 7.8 Sianto Edition v1.6 rom with my US Cellular operaterpkg but once I flash it to the phone it just continually reboots after the htc logo it never reaches the wp7 logo I have also noticed the RUU_SIGNED that I get is 297MB and the HTC Arrive 7.8 Sianto Edition v1.6 rom is 358MB but the only thing I replace is the opertorpkg nothing else so why is the file smaller some one please help. or if I can give some one my opertaorpkg can they make it into a cab file that is signed with a cer inside the HTC Arrive 7.8 Sianto Edition v1.6 rom please some one help me

COULD A MOD PLEASE CLOSE THIS OR DELETE IT I MANAGED TO GET A WORKING ROM CORRECTED

Last edited: