FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[Baseband] ALL T999, T999L, T999V, T999N Modems! w/ MAP and Data Tweaks!

9,409 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,926
 
By DocHoliday77, Senior Member on 11th September 2012, 07:45 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th March 2013, 02:46 AM |#441  
Big-O-Devil's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Re: [Baseband] ALL T999(V) Modems! w/ MAP and Data Tweaks! Nov 14, 2012
👍

Sent from my SGH-T999
 
 
8th March 2013, 09:45 AM |#442  
Senior Member
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
So I just flashed the latest modern uvdlja for my USA T-Mobile t999 and have a 3G and sometimes also h+ indicator, status usually showed hsdpa15 but when I do the speedtest then I get 100kb or 200kb. Any ideas? I live in downtown Seattle, towers in sight. Full bars all day...
8th March 2013, 09:44 PM |#443  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Re: [Baseband] ALL T999(V) Modems! w/ MAP and Data Tweaks! Nov 14, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ami2510

So I just flashed the latest modern uvdlja for my USA T-Mobile t999 and have a 3G and sometimes also h+ indicator, status usually showed hsdpa15 but when I do the speedtest then I get 100kb or 200kb. Any ideas? I live in downtown Seattle, towers in sight. Full bars all day...

I live in seattle also. Try the other basebands such as UVLI8 or LJA. I got about 10-15mbps at downtown

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app
9th March 2013, 12:17 AM |#444  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Re: [Baseband] ALL T999(V) Modems! w/ MAP and Data Tweaks! Nov 14, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyggyty

I live in seattle also. Try the other basebands such as UVLI8 or LJA. I get about 10-15mbps with I8 at downtown

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app



Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app
9th March 2013, 03:54 AM |#445  
Senior Member
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Re: [Baseband] ALL T999(V) Modems! w/ MAP and Data Tweaks! Nov 14, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyggyty

I live in seattle also. Try the other basebands such as UVLI8 or LJA. I got about 10-15mbps at downtown

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

Thank you for the response. I just flashed the uvli8 one and I get the same thing. When I'm in Kirkland or Bellevue I get 8mbits... And on Capitol hill only 100kbits wth is going on...!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium
9th March 2013, 05:09 AM |#446  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Re: [Baseband] ALL T999(V) Modems! w/ MAP and Data Tweaks! Nov 14, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ami2510

Thank you for the response. I just flashed the uvli8 one and I get the same thing. When I'm in Kirkland or Bellevue I get 8mbits... And on Capitol hill only 100kbits wth is going on...!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

I was just in Capitol Hill and was getting around 15 mbps there. Maybe its ur APN?
9th March 2013, 05:17 AM |#447  
Senior Member
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Re: [Baseband] ALL T999(V) Modems! w/ MAP and Data Tweaks! Nov 14, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyggyty

I was just in Capitol Hill and was getting around 15 mbps there. Maybe its ur APN?

What should my settings be? Are you on lte/CDMA?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium
9th March 2013, 09:05 PM |#448  
scifan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 229
 
More
Re: [Baseband] ALL T999(V) Modems! w/ MAP and Data Tweaks! Nov 14, 2012
Best I've seen in the area was 19mb by the Everett mall...

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
9th March 2013, 09:38 PM |#449  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Re: [Baseband] ALL T999(V) Modems! w/ MAP and Data Tweaks! Nov 14, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ami2510

What should my settings be? Are you on lte/CDMA?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

Im on GSM/WCDMA. WCDMA prefered.
Try that.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app
10th March 2013, 12:58 AM |#450  
Senior Member
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Re: [Baseband] ALL T999(V) Modems! w/ MAP and Data Tweaks! Nov 14, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyggyty

Im on GSM/WCDMA. WCDMA prefered.
Try that.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

I would appreciate if you could show me your APN settings if possible! Thanks man. I was at Costco today and got 11mbit but in Seattle Capitol hill I get full bars, h+ and 100kbits. It's so weird...

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium
10th March 2013, 04:56 AM |#451  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Re: [Baseband] ALL T999(V) Modems! w/ MAP and Data Tweaks! Nov 14, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ami2510

I would appreciate if you could show me your APN settings if possible! Thanks man. I was at Costco today and got 11mbit but in Seattle Capitol hill I get full bars, h+ and 100kbits. It's so weird...

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

My APN is default. The epc.tmobile.com one.
Try these build.prop tweaks;
ro.ril.hsxpa=5
ro.ril.hsdpa.category=24


Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
baseband, galaxy s3, modem, radio, t999

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes