Thanks Meter: 26

By vidler, Junior Member on 16th August 2010, 04:33 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th August 2010, 06:54 AM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 250

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by webber2109

same here.. it doesn't seem to work for me.. my battery is draining very quickly..
in less than an hour, it dropped from 100% to 94% with a little 3G browsing and about 2 sms sent. What is going on? I was having 4201mv when it first finished charging while phone was on.

I tried charging it full, then unplugged and charge it until green light appears after that. And now 1hr 1m 35s after unplugging I'm still at 100%. Checked twitter, sent a few network msg (whatsapp), check market, email for a bit.

18th August 2010, 07:22 AM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
When booting to recovery to wipe the battery stats, should the charger be connected to the phone?
18th August 2010, 07:36 AM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 214

More
How do you wipe the batt stat for non-rooted phone?
18th August 2010, 07:57 AM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
i noticed the same with the calibration w/ battery stats wipe. going to try again after it charges, but this time without the wipe.

my battery life seems ok though, lasted about 15hours or so with somewhat more than my average usage to kill the last 15~20% of the battery (which included leaving gps status app on for about 20 min the last 5%).

hopefully after calibrating again without the wipe i will get better battery life.
18th August 2010, 08:21 AM |#105  

More
so i take it that this will work for the n1 since thats what they are reffering to in the instructions, right?
18th August 2010, 08:28 AM |#106  
Thanks Meter: 175

More
Well I did the procedure today morning. Unplugged at 7.29 AM. Right now 11.25 AM. Percentage at 64%.

5 minutes of playing a (word-based) game. About 10 minutes of browsing. 15 minutes of voice calls. Set Gmail, coporate mail, FB, to update every 2 hours. The phone automatically connects to wifi for 10 mins every hour and then switches off (JuiceDefender).

Set CPU profile to 384 MHz when screen off.

WTF????? Where are you guys getting these impressive battery stats from? I followed procedure given in the first post to the letter
18th August 2010, 08:38 AM |#107  
Flag Corfu
Thanks Meter: 681

Donate to Me
More
i just connected it on charger. i will try it as soon as it is fully charged. hope this makes a big difference cause i love my desire. thanks.
18th August 2010, 08:40 AM |#108  
Flag Corfu
Thanks Meter: 681

Donate to Me
More
from what i know, you can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogol

How do you wipe the batt stat for non-rooted phone?

18th August 2010, 08:45 AM |#109  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Worked for me. Thanks!
18th August 2010, 09:01 AM |#110  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Some positive comments, some negative...why such difference.

For me, it's worse......I'll try the longer version today.
18th August 2010, 09:06 AM |#111  

More
Question Let me say...
Finally which is the correct procedure to follow to "calibrate" battery?
In the first post there is a method, in the fifth post there is another one...
Referring to the author's thread please explain step by step what we should do to "DOUBLE" life of our battery.
Yesterday i have followed so called wipe-stats method but after an impressive starting i can't say that battery is doubled its life.
Something better... maybe... but nothing in compare to some post in this thread where they can read about a miracle! DOUBLE BATTERY LIFE!

Please explain one for all THE PROCEDURE!!!

Thanx
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)