UVMB1-Blaze4G CWM Flashable Update zip

Search This thread

dwitherell

Retired Forum Moderator
May 2, 2011
Thanks - it was on my to-do list but life has been busy.

On a related note, I plan on pulling some things this evening. Not that it matters, as racing has folks covered, but I'll add anything he doesn't include.
And then I'll get to updating Tweaked for those that haven't moved on to fun AOSP stuffs.

johnb380

Jan 25, 2011
Masury, Ohio
I noticed many people asking for this so I made a flashable zip to update to the UVMB1 Firmware on the blaze..

I will also make a stock deodexed rom and post when done..

download zip file to sdcard
reboot recovery
flash zip and reboot

DOWNLOAD: https://sourceforge.net/projects/blaze4guvmb1/files/latest/download

So this is flash able on any ROM this is just the baseband so if I'm on aokp I can just flash reboot and be OK?

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!PLEASE click THANKS if I helped!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

phredbull

Apr 1, 2011
Thank you racing19969! I saw another thread where ppl were Odin'ing, then re-rooting & re-flashing ROMs & I really wasn't up for all that, since I just finished setting up my freshly flashed AOKP,courtesy of you. (So far, it seems more responsive & better battery.) Thanks again, you make my Blaze rock!

Sent from my SGH-T769 using xda app-developers app

dynospectrum

Jan 17, 2012
Chicago, IL
OnePlus 7
OnePlus 7 Pro

On a related note, I plan on pulling some things this evening. Not that it matters, as racing has folks covered, but I'll add anything he doesn't include.
And then I'll get to updating Tweaked for those that haven't moved on to fun AOSP stuffs.

Greatly appreciated :thumbup: :)

Sent from my SGH-T769 using xda premium

Kanty_K

Jan 7, 2011
回复: UVMB1-Blaze4G CWM Flashable Update zip

Thanks, flashed fine on tweaked ROM 2.2

通过 Tapatalk 2 在我的 SGH-T769 发表

Reactions: ggonsalv

LiveFaster

Jul 6, 2012
I wanted to see if anyone is having a similar issue to me after flashing the new modem. Like every few text messages I send I keep getting messages that won't send. I reverted to the old modem and issue disappeared

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T769

chjema

Feb 8, 2012
Coeur D'alene
I wanted to see if anyone is having a similar issue to me after flashing the new modem. Like every few text messages I send I keep getting messages that won't send. I reverted to the old modem and issue disappeared

T-Mobile has been having issues with their texts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T769 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I noticed many people asking for this so I made a flashable zip to update to the UVMB1 Firmware on the blaze..

I will also make a stock deodexed rom and post when done..

download zip file to sdcard
    reboot recovery
    flash zip and reboot

DOWNLOAD: https://sourceforge.net/projects/blaze4guvmb1/files/latest/download

T-Mobile has been having issues with their texts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T769 using xda app-developers app
    yes, I tested it using my latest AOKP UVLH5 rom... this just has the amss.bin and modem.bin
    but life has been busy.

You have a life outside xda... Say What?

Just kidding. I like your work and enjoying tweaked 2.2 alot!

Great job.