By atis112, Inactive Recognized Developer on 25th June 2013, 12:33 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
31st July 2013, 10:35 AM |#71  
Flag Lahore, Pakistan
Thanks Meter: 4,544

More
Question
@cute_prince and @atis112
did you check out my commits? if yes, then let me know if they are according to what you wanted, and i'll build. Busy working on MIUI too, so want to be sure before starting a 4-5 hours fresh build during which laptop cant be used for any other thing.

31st July 2013, 10:36 AM |#72  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,630

Donate to Me
More
The thread closed while I'm inactive, because It seems some people can't understand that it's a dev thread.
The discussion thread is open: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=42917057
And i will make a group for devs for the clean DEV discussion.
The Following User Says Thank You to atis112 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift atis112 Ad-Free
31st July 2013, 11:07 AM |#73  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,754

More
Thread cleaned.

Just to make it clear, we usually do tolerate some off topic, but if the OP so desires that no OT is allowed, or there is a general discussion thread, we will enforce the OP's wishes. Besides, this section isn't called "development" for nothing. No OT from now on (or whenever OP reopens the thread), or I'll hand out warnings and/or infractions. This is the only informal warning
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pandaball For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pandaball Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread