Missed Me 2.3 rom

Search This thread

davidc23

Jul 30, 2010
Hey dev please keep this is as stock as possible. No theme and no battery percent plox!

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App

allenmkelso

Jul 24, 2010
Pittsburgh
that link works.. but the download doesn't progress.. NEW LINK PLEASE..(tried stock browser, skyfire, and chrome on laptop)

drivinfast247

Oct 31, 2008
So far so good. Ya did good kid! :cool: Not sure if this is an issue with just this ROM, but what I am noticing is very poor resolution thumbnails. The thumbnails that are used in your Contacts and also Favorites are very very low quality. Any fix for this?

dirkyd3rk

Jul 14, 2008
Houston, TX
www.twitter.com
I agree with you. I also cook my own roms and work special tweaks in them but don't have the time to trouble shoot problems that a lot of morons have on this site. Sorry if this sound harsh but I rarely have ALL of the issues that I see most members having besides the well known issues. People don't follow instructions, they don't wipe, they restore their 200 apps with Titanium which works sometimes but causes more trouble than its worth! Who the hell tests a rom thats in development but then wants to install their 200 apps, wtf. Also the fact that there are about four different base roms out there and some of the true devs will tweak them to upgrade the base but instead we have 20 roms out with no development but "this rom has a red overglow and a new boot animation" wtf do we need roms like this for? **** I could also have posted 10 roms on here with a few tweaks but why? I refuse to add to the clutter of useless roms on here. And please stop defending the kid everyone. What tweaks were done to this rom? All he did was add a few apps? Listen congratulations young man. I commend you on your efforts and truly hope that you continue cooking and maybe deving one day but sorry everyone I won't encourage someone to post up another rom that's no different than the base with a few apps added in. I don't care if your 10 years old, do some homework first if your going to post up a rom and put the correct info on the thread. By the way someone said that this thread is ruined and I agree, when I first asked what this rom was based on, which was a legitimate question by the way, all the heros had to jump in and say" leave the kid alone, quit harassing the kid, etc". This thread was just fine without all those heroic comments so blame all yourselves for this thread not being about this rom!

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

42fd9ec8-422b-61a6.jpg

mkeller96

Oct 22, 2010
Kansas
What programs and guides did you use

What programs and guides did you use please send me everything you have it would be greatly appriceated thanks

send everything to my email at mkeller96@gmail.com

Last edited:

Newklearx3

Sep 1, 2010
New York
I agree with you. I also cook my own roms and work special tweaks in them but don't have the time to trouble shoot problems that a lot of morons have on this site. Sorry if this sound harsh but I rarely have ALL of the issues that I see most members having besides the well known issues. People don't follow instructions, they don't wipe, they restore their 200 apps with Titanium which works sometimes but causes more trouble than its worth! Who the hell tests a rom thats in development but then wants to install their 200 apps, wtf. Also the fact that there are about four different base roms out there and some of the true devs will tweak them to upgrade the base but instead we have 20 roms out with no development but "this rom has a red overglow and a new boot animation" wtf do we need roms like this for? **** I could also have posted 10 roms on here with a few tweaks but why? I refuse to add to the clutter of useless roms on here. And please stop defending the kid everyone. What tweaks were done to this rom? All he did was add a few apps? Listen congratulations young man. I commend you on your efforts and truly hope that you continue cooking and maybe deving one day but sorry everyone I won't encourage someone to post up another rom that's no different than the base with a few apps added in. I don't care if your 10 years old, do some homework first if your going to post up a rom and put the correct info on the thread. By the way someone said that this thread is ruined and I agree, when I first asked what this rom was based on, which was a legitimate question by the way, all the heros had to jump in and say" leave the kid alone, quit harassing the kid, etc". This thread was just fine without all those heroic comments so blame all yourselves for this thread not being about this rom!

I agree 100%!

toomuchgame441

Apr 16, 2010
Going to download now. Does anyone know if this ROM rotates into landscape for the homescreen. That's the one thing I truly want, everything else for this ROM sounds great!

pcurel

Dec 1, 2008
Kernel...batt life

Im having really poor battery life, anyone else? and what other kernel can be used on this rom. Other than that I think the rom is super good and fast.

dc13

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 12, 2007
Boise, ID
the kernel has been talked about since before the release of ginger bread for the evo.

no kernels are out yet cause we dont have the source yet. please wait. and there is a search bar that you can use

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Reactions: pcurel

pcurel

Dec 1, 2008
the kernel has been talked about since before the release of ginger bread for the evo.

no kernels are out yet cause we dont have the source yet. please wait. and there is a search bar that you can use

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

thanks, I used the search bar but I got blinded by all the BS about the chef's age. I must have missed mention of it.

dirron13

Nov 1, 2010
messaging

hey man its a lot to ask but in your next version can you make a flashable zip with the sense 2.1 messaging 3.0 doesnt have an auto delete feature from what I've used and it tends to slow my evo down it would be greatly apreciatef loving the rom can wait for some new badass kernels

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Missed Me 2.3

This a rom based on the gingerbread with sense 2.1 this rom is very stable and very fast it is a daily driver.

Thanks!!!!

I want to thank my family for supporting me i am 14 and this is very time consuming.
    My friend that tested this rom for me.
    And whoever made the base.

Working!!!!!

3g/4g
    camera
    video camera
    widgets
    Everything is working on this rom.

app added

Htc Task Killer
    Teeter
    Skins
    Filemanager
    htc evo 3d camera
    Htc music with landscape mode
    with cover flow and widgets
    and more

My next build will have the sense 3.0 sms app
    And maybe the 3.0 sense lockscreen

This is The first release of my "Miss Me" Series
    keep checking my threads and post there is more coming thank you

Download link!

http://www.supershare.net/file/384272-5744924f35.html

If there is anything wrong on this rom let me know and i will fix it asap.
    Any request a greatly appreciated guys and girls
    Sorry for this crappy post but i am just learning to make these threads lol.

Below there some pics of the rom sorry bout the music app picture the drocap2 app was kinda buggy on my phone.

I hope you guys enjoy and pm me if anything is wrong or any request thanks.

To install

Use amon ra's recovery due to clockworkmod not clearing cache corectly.

Install zip then clear
    Cache
    Dalvik Cache
    Data

Dont forget to wipe!!!!!

Also do not use rom manager to flash this rom or you will get stuck in a bootloop.

If you do use rom manager to flash and you get a bootloop easy fix.
    Go into recovery mode manually to do so hold down volume down and power button and select recovery in bootloader then install and wipe.

CAP201105312152.jpg CAP201105312154.jpg CAP201105312155.jpg
    CAP201106011020.jpg CAP201106011021.jpg CAP201106011023.jpg
    CAP2011060110211.jpg CAP2011053121541.jpg
    I've made my own version of plenty of roms, remember before you jumped in on the shift rom who was offering to post the ext3 friendly version since it wasn't supported in the original. Maybe see who was the first to report the sense 3.0 stuff that would work with them. I'm so sorry that I don't post my **** up here to get recognized by everyone. Thats not why I'm here.

But I'd be more than happy to post my shift port with all the sense 3.0 stuff, hell I'll even change the build.prop and drop all the bloat out of it.

good for u but as one of the devs that made the base for this rom i say every1 needs to back off this kid and let him learn. im sending him a pm right now to help teach him. cause thats what a real XDA Member does. DCD1182 did that for me back in the HTC Mogul (thanks for the correction) days so ill return the favor to this new young developer. please stop flaming this kid PM me if any one has a issue. some of this new XDA stuff needs to stop never was the rude a few years back. when people tried to help others and not bash them.
    Good job kid. You may be the youngest chef here!

Cooler than your EVO
    Just pointing out to op, that your flashing instructions tell people to flash your rom, then clear cache, dalvik, and data...this would result in people wiping the info from your rom...most people would know which order to do this, but to avoid, I'd rearrange...or copy and paste this...

1. Download/put rom onto sd card
    2. Boot into recovery
    3. Wipe data/factory reset
    4. Wipe cache and dalvik cache
    5. Flash the rom from sd
    6. Reboot
    Who's base did you use? You obviously didn't port it. What changes did you make to the base? Look guys no offense but thats like me posting up a thread with someone elses rom with no info and telling you I'm 10 years old. Kid I hope you become the greatest chef/dev that XDA has ever seen but a little more info would be nice.

Your right man but it was my first Rom and it took a lot of time for me to do wat I did
    But tonight I will be posting a new Rom different to the one I made and I will put all that information in just so so people won't vs me about my hobbie.