[OFFICIAL]Pre-orders Shipping & Current Rumors...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

BrianBaker

Dec 15, 2009
Apopka FL
I knew I should have ordered online but sprint said I had to go into q corporate store or is lose my current plan..I wonder if the stores get it early if they can hand em out or do they have to wait till Friday?

Sent from my sticky fingered ice cream sandwich Evo 3D

ModXMV

Jul 2, 2010
I knew I should have ordered online but sprint said I had to go into q corporate store or is lose my current plan..I wonder if the stores get it early if they can hand em out or do they have to wait till Friday?

What plan are you on?

I have a discount through work, I hope I am not effected.

guih

Jan 5, 2011
Damn it, I really hope wirefly orders come in before Friday as well! I had a feeling Sprint would give their preorders preference

Señor Poo

Apr 15, 2012

I guarantee stores will wait until Fri. its part of the pageantry to get your phone on launch day.

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Here's what i think, (just my gut feeling)

Sprint preorders will ship Mon or Tues, (I think this is credible) everyone else will ship a day later.

Best case senario for wirefly/amazon peeps..........Wed. or Thurs.

BrianBaker

Dec 15, 2009
Apopka FL
What plan are you on?

I have a discount through work, I hope I am not effected.

I'm on a Sero plan plus another discount because my original Evo 4G was from Google I/O which gave more discounts to my account for calling a special number to activate the Evo 4G..

I have a family plan with 2 lines unlimited everything for $95/month....

scottspa74

Apr 3, 2009
everett
Google Pixel 6
My experience with wirefly has been AWFUL. Still not even certain if they just screwed me. This rubs it in a bit more. (As I really doubt 3rd parties will release early)

sent from 2yr old Evo on ICS

Star2dn

Nov 28, 2009
ZERO

I had them waved the shipping and activation fee. I just asked.

P.S. had to keep going up the ladder until I got the big guy.."DONE"

Patience My Friend :)

CLOUDEVO

DNarsingh

Jul 5, 2010
Philadelphia
I got free shipping and when it comes to activating it, I will also ask for them to waive the fee due to us paying much more than those of Wirefly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just think... less than a week ago, I popped in here, posted that I seen all the hits from here and wanted to come by and say hi... and the first immediate post after was and just who the f*ck are you pretty much LMAO...

now you're all like family :) though if im gonna stick around here, you might have to teach me a thing or two so i fit in haha
    WOW.. well i came here to give you guys the news, but after reading through 13 new pages, I see you got it LOL.
    **** inside sprint you realize he's just stringing everyone along to raise his hit counter right? Want to watch something, watch your email for a UPS tracking number.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

lol... i get nothing from that.. i've been blogging sprint stuff for 3+ years... sure I enjoy new folks finding my site, but after the EVOGATE is over, i'll still be there blogging, just as before. I'm on a free site, i get nothing from extra hits on the counter.. lol. If anything, it puts me in MORE danger.. lol.
    Alright folks, I trust that everyone has had some time to cool off.
    I had to clean up a lot of bickering, trolling and other assorted nonsense.
    I just did this morning's round because there seems to be quite a bit of this going on throughout this thread. :cool:

1. If you disagree with someone on this thread, don't turn it into a flame war.
    It's ok to respectfully disagree but it should not turn into pages and pages of back and forth nonsense.
    2. If you see a troll post, don't feed it, report it.
    3. If a mod has to come in here to do this kind of clean up again, this thread may be closed much longer than a few hours.

Please keep things civil.

I will say this once and once only. Keep things respectful and on topic or I will personally close this thread and start sending people to Bansville.

Only warning

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2