[s-off] rumrunner s-off

Search This thread

aki0306

Mar 3, 2013
Kawasaki
I think it was probably because the prerequisites where not set properly - like on lock screen password, fastboot removed etc. i am guessing this as the error message explicitly tells "you suck".

i also tried to disconnect and connect the device when it showed "adb waiting for device..." as per suggestions here. please note rumrunner says DO NOT disconnect the phone when the process starts.

finally i got a s-off, i flashed custom rom and got XD
thx

JohnnyGipsy

May 28, 2009
Ok forget it. It was a cache error in my browser. Now I can download rumrunner. ?

Last edited:

lawnguy

Mar 15, 2009
OKC
Gonna run this on my sprint device....any warnings???:confused:

EDIT: ----TTTT*******************************
enter to exit

Any ideas?

Last edited:

lawnguy

Mar 15, 2009
OKC
Okay, got that fixxed now how do I get unsecured kernel for Sprint one max? No dev for it yet?

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using Tapatalk

carl1961

Dec 5, 2010
Tickfaw
Okay, got that fixxed now how do I get unsecured kernel for Sprint one max? No dev for it yet?

you can try this one I did I have yet to test tomorrow when my phone gets here

boot img installs to /dev/block/mmcblk0p37 installer require s-off and custom recovery

if your not s-off you'll have to unzip and install with adb from command promp

Sprint One Max 1.16.651.4 Unsecured kernel.zip attached below

I changed :

#
# ADDITIONAL_DEFAULT_PROPERTIES
#
ro.adb.secure=1
ro.secure=1
ro.allow.mock.location=0
ro.debuggable=0
persist.service.adb.enable=0
ro.metropcs.ui=0

To this:

#
# ADDITIONAL_DEFAULT_PROPERTIES
#
ro.adb.secure=1
ro.secure=0
ro.allow.mock.location=0
ro.debuggable=1
persist.service.adb.enable=1
ro.metropcs.ui=0

or try navalynt custom One Max 1.23.1540.1 Unsecured kernel.zip attached also

Reactions: pradeepvizz

lawnguy

Mar 15, 2009
OKC
Sweet, I'm in the middle of modding my kitchen for this device. I should have a base pretty quick.

Jiggity Janx

Feb 19, 2010
@beaups - Verizon Max released today. Please let me know if I can bootloader unlock and/or s-off using rumrunner or the One bootloader unlock. My understanding is the internals are the same (except wifi and it's on 4.3) so *hope* it will be an easy task for you to include it. Let me know if you need any files and how to get them. Thanks!

beaups

Senior Recognized Developer
Nov 28, 2007
Dublin, OH
@beaups - Verizon Max released today. Please let me know if I can bootloader unlock and/or s-off using rumrunner or the One bootloader unlock. My understanding is the internals are the same (except wifi and it's on 4.3) so *hope* it will be an easy task for you to include it. Let me know if you need any files and how to get them. Thanks!

Pm.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

steddora

May 2, 2012
Any word on if rumrunner can unlock the Verizon One Max beaups? It'd be awesome if so; I may pick one up tonight. I do see HTC Dev doesn't list it at all lol

nicholi2789

Mar 19, 2013
Newport
Pm.

I would also like to know if this is gonna be compatible with the Verizon One Max. I've been running Samsung devices for a while now but really want to jump to HTC. I have a Verizon max on the way (will arrive tomorrow) really hoping there is development for it so I can keep it. Could you pm me with details also?
Thanks alot.

Last edited:

Jiggity Janx

Feb 19, 2010
Any word on if rumrunner can unlock the Verizon One Max beaups? It'd be awesome if so; I may pick one up tonight. I do see HTC Dev doesn't list it at all lol
I got my device a few hours ago and am going to try to work with jcase later this evening (if he's available). We need to get temp root and pull the kernel for beaups. *Hopefully* it will go smoothly and then beaups can just update all the hard work he has already done with the new kernel.

Flyhalf205

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
Oct 21, 2010
Birmingham, AL
flyhalf205.com
I got my device a few hours ago and am going to try to work with jcase later this evening (if he's available). We need to get temp root and pull the kernel for beaups. *Hopefully* it will go smoothly and then beaups can just update all the hard work he has already done with the new kernel.

This is off topic a little. If your device can be unlocked via the htcdev website. I dbout it. But I know with the m7 we were able to flash the sprint cwm recovery and grab the m7 verizon boot. Could try that here. But if the recovery won't boot. you'll be stuck with a broken recovery until a working recovery comes up.

But once you have a "kernel" extracted please send it to me and I can get you a working recovery.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Is here for HTC one max @ www.rumrunner.us

update 11/28 - released version for Verizon HTC one max. Please provide feedback.
    when I open rumrunner and it asks if I understand the warnings I type yes and it just keeps asking me to type yes/no over and over again
    *edit* disregard. it has to be a capitol Y on Yes

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 AM ----------

Worked like a charm. Thanks. Gonna start theming for this baby now

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    there is only for base 1.10.xxxx

i have base 1.20.207

can i do it anyway or do i need ro flash a rom with 1.10 first ??

if so ... could you give me the commannds to pull the files you need from my rom?

and for me the only reason at the moment is to have super cid working

does anyone know if super cid from one is working on the max ?

thanks

Go read again.

verizon (t6wl) version released today. see rumrunner.us

Pm.