By xthing, Junior Member on 26th January 2011, 05:41 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th December 2012, 05:06 AM |#51  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Technosquid

Just so you guys know -- I updated my DVP with tango cabs posted on this forum, and now there is no longer a separate slider for "data connection" and "3g connection." This effectively breaks the wired tethering functionality. Unless I'm missing something. I was able to get it to work on Mango 7720, but not on Tango 8773.

I think you missed something.
Settings>Cellular>Data connection>Off
I do not have the letters "3G" in the top bar, just the signal bars.
I just updated to 8773 and my option is just like the above. Hell, I'm posting by tethering right now!
Speeds:
3.22 Mbps down / 1.22 Mbps up
27th February 2013, 12:32 PM |#52  
Flag OPORTO
Thanks Meter: 0

More
not Working: Tethering with Dell Venue Pro
Hi

my laptop is a windows 7 64, with dell venue pro 7.8. i ved done the all tutorial steps, i have changed the files like you said... and he always tell me the 692 error.. i ved test the modem and he tells me theres no connection.. where i did wrong?

thanks
27th February 2013, 10:01 PM |#53  
Flag OPORTO
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchacim

Hi

my laptop is a windows 7 64, with dell venue pro 7.8. i ved done the all tutorial steps, i have changed the files like you said... and he always tell me the 692 error.. i ved test the modem and he tells me theres no connection.. where i did wrong?

thanks

now i test the modem, but he gave me the AT#CLS command not supported, AT+GCI command not supported
where the problem...

Thanks for helping me
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)