☆ ★ | ROM | InfectedROM Eternity™ | NIGHTLYS | Sense 3.5 | XE BEATS AUDIO | ★ ☆

Default Rom Look

• Total voters
Search This thread

rvajuggalo

Jun 18, 2010
Is there a V Mail fix somewhere

or a trick I just what the Google v mail Notification with no career Notification the doubling up kinda sux

oddfuturejoey

Apr 17, 2011
Guys and gals,

let me just ask a quick question here:

can you guys see your contacts? like did Google Sync correctly for you guys on A2?

xx5352

Jan 6, 2011
I just did this......

INSTRUCTIONS

1. BACK UP YOUR MEMORY CARD TO YOUR COMPUTER THIS WILL ERASE EVERYTHING
2. Reboot into recovery
3. Select Partition sdcard
4. Select Partition SD
5. swap at 0mb
6. Ext2-size = 2048 (this is 2GB the reason so big is because of the 3.0 packages taking up so much space)
7. Select upgrade ext2 to ext3
8. Now go back and mount your sdcard
9. Drag all your files including the ROM
10. Flash the Rom and enjoy!!!

I have a 16GB SanDisk MicroSDHC Class 2 card....

I am running A01 with GFX FIX..... Everything is working perfectly fine except for when I click the WEATHER icon from the flip clock, it shows the weather but its glitched out with pink on the bottom and stuff but I saw that this was normal from previous posts.... But thats not my problem here, my problem is after PARTITIONING I only have 83MB free??? How do I fix this??? Thank!

I have the same issue. It drops to as low as 66 at times.

Sent from the Infected Evo named "Claudette"

brandonkill02

Jul 15, 2008
only issue im having is that the DIALER and my PEOPLE apps keep FC on me. Strangely enough they dont even wanna sync with my GoogleAccount.

Has anyone else had this problem? I just nandroid'ed and im gonna go back and mess with the settings a bit but i cant get that to work :/

i had this problem after i did the gfx fix the first time on A01 when i went into accounts and synce my google account wasnt even there i ended up just reflashing the rom letting it boot all the way up then flashing the gfx fix now i really dont have any issues with it everything besides the weather works like it should

jelive

Nov 7, 2008
San Antonio, Tx.
Google Pixel 6
I just did this......

INSTRUCTIONS

1. BACK UP YOUR MEMORY CARD TO YOUR COMPUTER THIS WILL ERASE EVERYTHING
2. Reboot into recovery
3. Select Partition sdcard
4. Select Partition SD
5. swap at 0mb
6. Ext2-size = 2048 (this is 2GB the reason so big is because of the 3.0 packages taking up so much space)
7. Select upgrade ext2 to ext3
8. Now go back and mount your sdcard
9. Drag all your files including the ROM
10. Flash the Rom and enjoy!!!

I have a 16GB SanDisk MicroSDHC Class 2 card....

I am running A01 with GFX FIX..... Everything is working perfectly fine except for when I click the WEATHER icon from the flip clock, it shows the weather but its glitched out with pink on the bottom and stuff but I saw that this was normal from previous posts.... But thats not my problem here, my problem is after PARTITIONING I only have 83MB free??? How do I fix this??? Thank!

With Terminal Emulator (market) type in
su
a2sd datasd

It will run and then reboot after moving your apps to the sd

Jim

Crotchety

Jun 27, 2010
or a trick I just what the Google v mail Notification with no career Notification the doubling up kinda sux

If you mean you're getting the vm notification texts from 9016 then just send a text to 9999 with "block 9016" in the body of the text (without the quotation marks). This will stop the carrier text notifications. If that's not what you mean then disregard this.

DrededStar87

Apr 19, 2010
Dallas, TX
everything is working amazing for me, just dont be an idiot like I was and, in Set CPU, Overclock the thing, you will have to superwipe and start all over again -___- but other than that, great ROM V, worth the wait even though he was rushed

Reactions: daryelv

evoman

Aug 4, 2010
I apologize if a fix has been posted as it is hard to search on my phone but did anyone figure out maps? I can get it to load but shuts down on search and the navigation. Any fixes? Thanks!

desairs

Jan 10, 2007
Okay, so what's the final verdict on A02? Is it more or less stable than A01? I am reading through the thread and I see mixed reviews.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

bsmoove386

Jun 7, 2008
Detroit
Guys and gals,

let me just ask a quick question here:

can you guys see your contacts? like did Google Sync correctly for you guys on A2?

Yup I have all my contacts!! I'm coming from a fresh install however from MikZ. wipe cache, wipe d cache, wipe sd ext, superwipe, and flash rom. Waited like 10 mins then uncheck fastboot flash the gfx and no problems so far. A2 running nice going to try the browser if that works fine. This will be my daily driver. Music widget working for me.

Is it ok to change the skins? Can I use the skins from MikZ on this its sense 2.1 or 2.2 I applied the Play Scene like it alot just want a new skin!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ☆ ★ | ROM | InfectedROM Eternity™ | NIGHTLYS | Sense 3.5 | XE BEATS AUDIO | ★ ☆

Eternity_Header1.png

CREDITS

• PEOPLE WHO DONATED THANK YOU GUYS AND GALS FOR YOUR GENEROSITY !
    • GINORMOUS THANKS TO Capychimp for making the rom this one is based on!! Techwerkz & Unleashed2K FOR BUILDING MY WEBPAGE/FORUM INFECTEDROM.COM
    • HUGE THANKS to RomanBB for making Bulletproof ROM for the HTC Sensation he created the Infected Settings also Team RcMIX for modifying them for us
    • Treve, Ziggy471 and the rest of Team Synergy for help and fixes
    • Kailash Shankar, Kidromulous, Androidian3VOlution and both th3volution.blogspot.com and www.androrev.com (They did my header image!!)
    • JsChiSurf for all his AWESOME mods!
    • Leoisright and Team Xron for lots of mods and fixes
    • wrx4temp for custom boot screen and theme elements
    • Mike1986 & Leedroid over in the Sensation fourms (For lots of scripts and ideas)
    • tommytomatoe for the android tool set and odex scripts
    • Footbal for the ruu leaks
    • Capychimp for porting CRT and being awesome!!
    • Thyrus over at xda for his MAD THEME SKILLZ
    THE GOODS

MODDS
    • FULL BEATS AUDIO with crackle free codec
    • Deodexed
    • ROOT (SU + SuperUser Permissions - Thanks to ChainsDD)
    • Zipaligned (Improved RAM management)
    • Zipalign on boot (for user applications on data partition)
    • init.d scripts (BusyBox run-parts) support
    • Full HTC Sense 3.5 Interface
    • Fully Optimized and Tweaked
    • SD Card speed tweak
    • Battery auto-calibration script (Thanks to seo)
    • Bloatware applications removed
    • Signature check hack by RC Team
    • Transparent notif pulldown
    • Transparent app drawer
    • Disabled scroll by page in app drawer
    • Stock % battery display
    • CRT TV screen on/off animation
    • 5-in-1 reboot menu
    • DSP manager (thanks cyanogen)
    • ipv6 privacy enhancement (rfc4941)
    • Fully working camera (Thanks Bamf)
    • Lots of build prop enhancements (Thanks Mike1986 Leadroid and Romanbb)
    • Quciklaunch widget updated (thx liamstears bigt305)
    • Tweaks text corrected
    • quicksettings reboot fix
    • secure sms readded
    • adobereader fixed
    • autowipe removed
    • reboot after flash removed, for rom cleaner support
    • status bar transparency added to tweaks, different levels
    • Tweaks - Volume Key Screen On
    • Tweaks - 5x5 Appdrawer
    • Tweaks - Hide Navbar Text
    • Tweaks - Volume Key Camera Shutter Button
    • Custom wallpaper set (Thanks Myn)
    • Lots of extra quick settings with clear button on the bottom center and long press for full settings (Thanks Rcmix and Ihftp69 for logic)
    Reserved......................
    reserved............................................
    now lets blow this thread up and get it to the front page shall we :)
    btw guys alpha 2 is going up tonight and it has a BUNCH of fixes in it :) i will make a changelog in a few gotta get back to the lab :)