[MOD] Beats Audio engine for cm7/gingerbread!!

Search This thread

yyz71

I find this mod to work best when poweramp eq is disabled...

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Wow,i never thought that users from across whole xda will use mt mods :D im glad you like it bro,cheers :D

Sent from my E15i using xda premium

Hell ya I'll use it if it works!!! And I'm loving it thank you sir:D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,I'm sharing this port here.

this is beats audio engine,that has been working only for htc branded devices,but its ported for all phones now.so you are wondering what I did?I made the installation compatible with our phone,because it gave error(0) installation aborted. ;)

What it does:
    *]Really improves sounds!I thought it wouldn't do much but I was suprised!

*]makes it more clearer and chryspier

*]more louder

INSTALLATION:just download an attached update.zip and install in cwm :).it works for cm7/gingerbread,but I got some reports that it works for ICS also :) for froyo I don't believe,but if you are gonna try to Install it,make a backup first.

try listening dubstep,Im having an eargasm ;)

CREDITS:fuss123 who ported it for all phones,me for repack and making it compatible :)

here you go,enjoy :)

regards,DeHuMaNiZeD

PS:feel free to hit the thanks button if you find this useful.:)
    Thread re-opened till the time a clear consensus is reached.. Thanks for your patience ;)
    The beats audio isn't working very well on my phone.When i play,for example dubstep or house when the bass hits there's a cracking sound and it's very annoying. Neki predlog ? :)

haha...neki predlog (any suggestions)...
    in dsp manager reduce bass...& install free voodoo app by supercurio and set maximum hardware output like this:
    uploadfromtaptalk1331238978036.png

and sound is just perfect:D...i mean awesome:D...nah...awesome is not good enough:D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sent from Galaxy
    Kyrillos' ROM v10 GWK74 beta