[Q] Need WM6.5 ROM for HTC S730/ HTC Wings 220

Search This thread

tobbbie

Jan 5, 2007
Stuttgart
For a rough prep-guide for cooking and the language dependencies have a look at my beginners guide for cooking (see my signature). If you cannot cook a ROM directly but only want to patch over the files in the FAT-FS then your success will be limited.

Reactions: kriminalas

kriminalas

Feb 13, 2011
Hello my dear friends. i'm having a few problems with my HTC Wings right now. First my keyboard don't work well. Fn and Shift keys don't work on messages (I have tilt keyboard fix.cab successfully installed, but still they can't work). And the next problem is english language. I have read "tobbbie" beginners guide for cooing, but I still don't understand how to change that language? I need like a simple step-by-step tutorial.
If you know how to kill these problems, I'm waiting for your answer.

Lukas

Hakim Rahman

Oct 28, 2010
in here
Hello my dear friends. i'm having a few problems with my HTC Wings right now. First my keyboard don't work well. Fn and Shift keys don't work on messages (I have tilt keyboard fix.cab successfully installed, but still they can't work). And the next problem is english language. I have read "tobbbie" beginners guide for cooing, but I still don't understand how to change that language? I need like a simple step-by-step tutorial.
If you know how to kill these problems, I'm waiting for your answer.

Lukas

to fix it you'd better look at http://www.modaco.com/content/smart...obile-smartphone-internationalization-issues/

Top Liked Posts