[Skins] Manilla 2D - Skins, clocks and wallpapers (new text color and softkeys!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

badaas

Feb 28, 2008
Google Pixel 4a
Google Pixel 5
ALREADY a skin?! holy crap

EDIT: how did you add a direct link under the youtube link/app?

you can add items via:

create: hklm\software\htc\manila2d\internetwidget\customized\1\

then copy contents of \0\ to \1\ and edit url,icon, etc. (bmp size is 22x22 for best fit)

then increase: hklm\software\htc\manila2d\internetwidget\customized\customizedcount to 2

restart the plugin, voila!

Last edited:

Knobibrot

Sep 15, 2008
Finished adding the new skins, clocks and wallpapers to the main post.

The wallpapers is a new category, because some of the skins only have that of new (or at least we can only see that of new in the screenshot) please dont be mad if you wanted your X in the category Y, I could have made a honest mistake and if so please correct me...
:)

Great work, everyone...

Thanks for putting my wallpaper to the main post! :D:D:D

gcm79b22

Jun 7, 2007
Google Maps doesn't run

Hi all,
first of all thenx for this awesome & brilliant & fantastic UI :)
Everything is perfect, but google maps it appears that are out of order.

I can write a location in but when I push search button nothing happens... is it normal?

I've a elf with Noonsky Surface ROM ...

May someone help me :) ?

adrenalynik

Sep 18, 2007
www.tecnoscimmiati.it
Here are my icons as promised.. Enjoy!

GODZONICONS.jpg

Some screen shots..

Fantastic work!! But how can I return at the original?

Dredd67

Feb 10, 2006
Pontarlier
Leopard style icons

Some icons for your brand new toy ;)

leopardstyleiconspreviegt3.png

NB: For other devs and skinners, just wanted to say that YOU CAN change the color palette of the mask to grayscale instead of this rude black and white, thus obtaing smooth transitions.
(Under photoshop, image->mode->color table). Much more confortable....

Last edited:

Ameet

Retired Moderator
Dec 15, 2007
Mumbai
NB: For other devs and skinners, just wanted to say that YOU CAN change the color palette of the mask to grayscale instead of this rude black and white, thus obtaing smooth transitions.
Awesome submit :) Great work bro. If I convert all the msk images to grayscale, you mean all the animation or changeover transitions will smoothen?

pcarvalho

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 6, 2008
Awesome submit :) Great work bro. If I convert all the msk images to grayscale, you mean all the animation or changeover transitions will smoothen?

he means that the edges of the images will be more smooth than a black and white mask, they will basicly be antialiased...

adriyunus

Sep 12, 2008
Some icons for your brand new toy ;)

leopardstyleiconspreviegt3.png

I installed Dredd67 Leopard style icons for TF2D.cab already.
Then, I did soft reset, but nothing changed. The icons are still the same..
What should I do?
Thanks

Dredd67

Feb 10, 2006
Pontarlier
Switch off TF2D before installing the .cab. If files are used by the pplugin they can't be updated.

If still not working I'll give you the full set.

lepsyfou

Switch off TF2D before installing the .cab. If files are used by the pplugin they can't be updated.

If still not working I'll give you the full set.

eng:

dredd67 hi my friend alsace

tell me with your cab, there will be only the icons will be changed? not the text? because I have a version com, and I did not want to get the English text below the icons thank you in advance

fr:

dredd67 salut mon ami d'alsace

dis moi avec ton cab, il y aura que les icônes qui vont être changées? pas le texte? car j'ai une version fr et j'ai pas envie d'avoir le texte en anglais en dessous des icônes merci d'avance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Are you working on 007 theme:eek:

ya , my 1st so its taking sum time lol, shud be ready in 3 days or so
    Ok, I rebuilt all my skins and clocks to the M2DC theme format. :D

To use, extract the zips and place the .TSK's on the My Documents or Windows folder and the .M2DCT's on the app theme folder.
    Since I installed M2DC_v0.8.111 on my storage card its \Storage Card\Program Files\M2DC\Themes, if you install on the ROM, then its in \Program Files\M2DC\Themes.
    You can change your themes to this format easilly too, just place all the files and xml (if needed) in one zip and rename it to .M2DCT... :)

If you update your theme to a .M2DCT format please PM me with your post link so that I can update the first post.

:confused::confused: i thought M2DC_v0.8.111 takes care off all the files and where they should go. so what is the advantage of the new format when I have to place the files again manual. No critic just dont understand.

Also what is .tsk and .scheme doing ?
    Neon Theme withe transparent tab bar

News Skin : Néon Theme + transparent Manila
    081010084321347602594351.jpg

Install Utopykzebulon M2D Transparent neon skin.cab for skin here

and POLICETF3.cab for the fonts here

For people unless my rom :
    If you want to use this skin your Manila graphic files must be in \windows\ManilaGFX

-> Soft reset after install
    Awsome skin! I am going to download despite my theme issuses

Good, Good work!
    Can someone make a Star Wars theme? With all the geeks in here, I can't believe we don't have one yet. It would great to have one. Thanks.

i concurr..

im a major star wars geek..got the tats to prove it..lol