[ROM][4.2.2][MIUI][OTA] MIUIv5 MMX A110 4.8.29

Search This thread

5ud0

Thats ok will test it and let you know if everything is working fine or not by the way bro i just downloaded the ROM and when i looked in the ROM's zip i found that the supersu is in the preinstall_apps folder and if we do a factory reset then the supersu app will also gets deleted and it will be a problem in getting root permission. Am i right or wrong please clarify.

Bro for OTA update provide the edited updater script and the original updater script screenshots which will be easier for all to understand and can update the ROM on there own.

One last thing can you let us which is the best kernel to use with the ROM please.

you will still have core miui permissions manager.I pre installed Supersu so that I could update latest binaries.

I will try to get the screenshots of updater_scripts.You can use any kernel although I dont think you need to use a kernel as it is already in the zip :D

shahabazas

Jun 5, 2012
Pune
Xiaomi Poco F1
Google Pixel 5a
Bro the ROM is amazing and looks beautiful but i dint find the new features as per the update mentioned on the site of MIUI check this video url for it MIUI ROM 4.5.16 Update Highlights may be i have to check for some more time as if i was facing an issue that the phone was going in deep sleep and dint responded back and also on calls the display was going off but was not getting on when i move phone far from my ears. I will check other issues and let you know the main problem what i personally have is my 1st sim slot is a little damage so it on accepts my Tata sim other than that no sim is work in it and i have 3G on my Airtel sim which i usally place in 2nd slot because of the problem so in the ROM i dint find the 3G switch function from 1st sim to 2nd sim may be its not the original ROM my bad luck will have to use 2G only or have to switch to another ROM. if you have any solution then let me know.

5ud0

Bro the ROM is amazing and looks beautiful but i dint find the new features as per the update mentioned on the site of MIUI check this video url for it MIUI ROM 4.5.16 Update Highlights may be i have to check for some more time as if i was facing an issue that the phone was going in deep sleep and dint responded back and also on calls the display was going off but was not getting on when i move phone far from my ears. I will check other issues and let you know the main problem what i personally have is my 1st sim slot is a little damage so it on accepts my Tata sim other than that no sim is work in it and i have 3G on my Airtel sim which i usally place in 2nd slot because of the problem so in the ROM i dint find the 3G switch function from 1st sim to 2nd sim may be its not the original ROM my bad luck will have to use 2G only or have to switch to another ROM. if you have any solution then let me know.

-Glad you liked it man.For the deep sleep and call screen issues.Use swap patch for 500mb swap for more performance and also using root browser browse to /system/etc/init.d and give every script 777 permissions,otherwise the scripts wont function effectively.

- Use pimpmyrom to increase the entropy to 4096 and enjoy smooth UI

- Use greenify to to hibernate apps which also increases performance little :D

regarding the changelog issues,I think it should work or the issue seems to be in the main rom also.

kkkhattak

Dec 3, 2011
Peshawar
Google Pixel 6 Pro
-Glad you liked it man.For the deep sleep and call screen issues.Use swap patch for 500mb swap for more performance and also using root browser browse to /system/etc/init.d and give every script 777 permissions,otherwise the scripts wont function effectively.

- Use pimpmyrom to increase the entropy to 4096 and enjoy smooth UI

- Use greenify to to hibernate apps which also increases performance little :D

regarding the changelog issues,I think it should work or the issue seems to be in the main rom also.

Is there any flashable zip for swap patch ?

shahabazas

Jun 5, 2012
Pune
Xiaomi Poco F1
Google Pixel 5a
Bro atleast please provide a clean ROM with the latest update and also provide the screenshot what we have to change to get the OTA updates as if the method you posted is a bit confusing and i am not getting it so if possible then upload the clean ROM what you have mentioned in one of your post.

5ud0

Bro atleast please provide a clean ROM with the latest update and also provide the screenshot what we have to change to get the OTA updates as if the method you posted is a bit confusing and i am not getting it so if possible then upload the clean ROM what you have mentioned in one of your post.

I am bit busy right now.I will try to give a clean rom of this weekend and will provide detailed instructions if possible.Although do not bet on it :p

Reactions: shahabazas

shahabazas

Jun 5, 2012
Pune
Xiaomi Poco F1
Google Pixel 5a
I am bit busy right now.I will try to give a clean rom of this weekend and will provide detailed instructions if possible.Although do not bet on it :p

Thanks bro will wait for the weekend and bro the update is also released now the version is 4.5.30 so if possible then provide the updated clean version of the ROM with detailed instruction for OTA updates so that we can update it by ourselves by the way the ROM looks impressive i loved the UI and the features of the ROM so please provide a clean and stable ROM.

ashwinonm

May 27, 2013
chennai
WOW

BEST MIUI ROM OF MXA110

bro use 215dpi since there is music app png bug
and is there any ota since I cant see any download link

thx for your work bro:D

5ud0

MIUI for Micromax A110

Features

* Ported ZTE V970
* 200+ free space on rom most of the times. I even got 263 mb free ram after days of usage :)
*IEverything is working right out of the box.But some scripts are not supported and are anyway resulting in lag.So I am not responsible for any such
* Pure Audio built in
* Tweaks added for Smoothness
* Battery tweaks added
* 3G toggle Added
* I suggest not to add additional tweaks other than mentioned as it will create conflicts with scrips already included and other problems will appear.

Flash Instructions

1. Factory Reset
  2. Install Rom
  3. Reboot

Additional Tweaks

- For Boosting up the Audio,Use Engineering mode from Stock Settings and go over to audio tab increase the normal and loudspeakers setting to 150
- Use pimp my rom to get the maximum entropy to get smooth UI.Use Pimp my rom only to increase entropy.
- Use Swap patch for more free ram
-Rom is already tweaked to the max.At times I even got 268mb free ram :D :good:

BUGS

1. Cam Closes In Video Mode if advanced settings is selected JB Out of The Box Devices
  2. Torch from home is not working.[USE Mi Tool and set Long press Menu for Torch ;)]
  3. If any toggles are not working,then the init.d scripts are causing the problem.Remove all init.d scripts and use swap scripts only.that should solve the problem.

Downloads

GOOGLE DRIVE LINK

OTA UPDATES

Update Instructions

1. Every Week After ZTE is updated.Updater App will ask to download OTA Update
  2. Download the Update and Open the Updater Script
  3. find line assert(apply_patch_check("/system/build.prop and Comment it out
  4. Save the modified Updater Script and Flash it through Recovery
  5. Wipe Dalvik Cache and Fix Permissions
  6. Reboot.

ScreenShots

Guys.New update is out.

Njoi :D

I will update the thread with how to make OTA updates soon :)

Reactions: srinath2912

vaibhav.gh

Jul 9, 2013
Bro can u plz tell me how to install viper4android in this ROM? Coz I tried to install in the previous versions but couldn't. Plzz help bro!!! I can't live without viper4android

Sent from my Micromax A110 using xda app-developers app

vaibhav.gh

Jul 9, 2013
Drivers will get installed but there will b no effect .

Sent from my Micromax A110 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

MIUI for Micromax A110

Features

* Ported ZTE V970
    * 200+ free space on rom most of the times. I even got 263 mb free ram after days of usage :)
    *IEverything is working right out of the box.But some scripts are not supported and are anyway resulting in lag.So I am not responsible for any such
    * Pure Audio built in
    * Battery tweaks added
    * 3G toggle Added
    * I suggest not to add additional tweaks other than mentioned as it will create conflicts with scrips already included and other problems will appear.

Flash Instructions

1. Factory Reset
    2. Install Rom
    3. Reboot

Additional Tweaks

- For Boosting up the Audio,Use Engineering mode from Stock Settings and go over to audio tab increase the normal and loudspeakers setting to 150
    - Use pimp my rom to get the maximum entropy to get smooth UI.Use Pimp my rom only to increase entropy.

BUGS

1. Cam Closes In Video Mode if advanced settings is selected JB Out of The Box Devices
    2. Torch from home is not working.[USE Mi Tool and set Long press Menu for Torch ;)]
    3. If any toggles are not working,then the init.d scripts are causing the problem.Remove all init.d scripts and use swap scripts only.that should solve the problem.

Downloads

GOOGLE DRIVE LINK

OTA UPDATES

Update Instructions

6. Reboot.

ScreenShots

Screenshots

screenshots :

Regarding showing ZTE v970 in about phone,I forgot to change the name in build.prop that is all.

ScreenShots link
    New Version 4.5.16 and Every Damn Thing Works

MIUI for Micromax A110

Features

* Ported ZTE V970
    * Pure Audio built in
    * Battery tweaks added
    * 3G toggle Added

Flash Instructions

1. Factory Reset
    2. Install Rom
    3. Flash Any Kernel for 4.2.2
    4. Reboot

Additional Tweaks

- Use pimp my rom to get the maximum entropy to get smooth UI.Use Pimp my rom only to increase entropy.dont add all the tweaks.

BUGS

Downloads
    MIUI 4.3.28

OTA UPDATES

Update Instructions

6. Reboot.

ScreenShots

New version is out and everything works.Wifi also works and do not use any performance tweaks,I am sure any thing will give you lag.I tweaked for best performance.
    Screenshot shows 1GB RAM how come???
    nice try by 5UD0 but has some issues like
    1.sd card mount problems after usb mount
    2.wifi and BT and GPS toggles not working sometimes had to reboot ..
    3.cam professional mode FC
    4.opening facebook app hangs phone
    5. 3G option missing but works in Engg mode
    Tried project mod boost works well with MIUI but same problems as above
    other than nice rom but we miss MIUI updates from @Akhilendra Gadde (you)
    and 4.4.4 update is not released till now...and waiting for non-stop MIUI updates from both of You...:D

Dont worry about updates from my side. I will release it when it out ;)