[Q] Unlock Bootloader SM-G730A

Search This thread
Jun 12, 2014
Hello Everyone,

Has anyone had any luck unlocking the bootloader for the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini SM-G730A. I want to put another system on it but can't right now. I also want to use another carrier and can't do that either. Any help will be appreciated...

AsiaScuba666

Nov 18, 2015
Oakley
SM-G730A

Hello Everyone,

Has anyone had any luck unlocking the bootloader for the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini SM-G730A. I want to put another system on it but can't right now. I also want to use another carrier and can't do that either. Any help will be appreciated...
I did, but theres no other ROM made to put on it. d
Dont remember what i used but i do remember odin and framaroot but cant remember what else i used. I had it unlocked but found NO custom recovery for this fone and actually found 2 custom roms but neither one worked. Had phone rooted and unlocked then flased another program and lost root and locked the bootloader again. Crap, 3 days research down the drain. Challenging yes
but im just gonna keep using my Zenfone 2 with the CyanogenMod 13 Marshmello 6.0 as my main source of moding! stop wasting your time cuz it seems that noOne is working on custom recovery let alone custom ROMS for that old phone the Samsung Galaxy S3 mini SM-G730A. Too bad cuz its a solid phone that i have dragged around the world with me 2 xs. Samsung and AT&T both Suck.

Last edited: