Search This thread

one2one69

Jan 30, 2009
Rome
thanks but...

it just boots.... :)

I mean:
SMS Ok
call NOK (it crashes and ask for reboot)
BT NOK
WIFI NOK
mobile data NOK
camera not tested

S

sportsstar89

Fixed wi-fi, bluetooth and sound coming soon

edit:dang somehow wi-fi broke but sound all good playing music for days :)

Last edited:
S

sportsstar89

im not sure but were using two differnet bases his is nexus one this is desire but im working on it getting pretty close i think

S

sportsstar89

No not yet we need updated drivers but its pretty smooth

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Xda news from the future

Xda news from the future: "In the year 2034 - Google, the only IT company surviving WWIII (2025-2028), launches its 24th OS, codenamed "Sticky Jam". One of the first devices to get the unofficial update is, you guessed it, the immortal HD2. Yes, today's 64core mobile holographic phones/pods are a bit laggy running this new OS iteration, but somehow, good ole HD2 manages to run the code pretty smooth... Official explanation by the scientists is expected shortly, but preliminary results show that whats running this old device is probably pure witchcraft and not bits and bytes. For XDA DEVS, yours truly, Azrienoch. And yes, the moral of this story is - buy a Windows phone device today, it will probably serve you thought the rest of the century... "

:)

luv my HD2!!!
    Please guys read forum rule 12 so lets solve this matter by PM. Thanks.

FORUM RULES

12. Using the work of others.

If you are developing something that is based on the work of another Member, you MUST first seek their permission, and you must give credit to the member whose work you used. If a dispute occurs about who developed / created a piece of work, first try to settle the matter by private message and NOT in open forum. If this fails then you may contact a moderator with clear evidence that the work was created by you.

Convincing evidence will result in copied work being removed. If there is no clear evidence you created the work then in the spirit of sharing all work will remain posted on the forums.

These rules apply to all software posted on XDA unless that software comes with a license that waives these rules.

I have cleaned the thread. Posting not development related will be deleted and infraction may be issued. Thanks for your collaboration.
    Wrong Section to ***** and Moan

Author, for what purpose you are creating this ROM?? The main card in Andro4 is 3.0 kernel. Maybe it will be better if someone will port this kernel first? (even without some nice features it will be better then older brother). Android on HTC HD2 is died for me until the day when new kernel will arrive & tll then Ill stay on WP7.
    Author, for what purpose are you posting this in the android section. Its like you're begging to get flamed for trolling. :( LOL
    Its not from drewis rom it is from the desire dev chat that we are working on maybe some of the files are from drewis but i did nottake his build i would give him credit if i did but and your latest rom is has everything mine does and you dont see me making accusations as if you stole someones rom. I am using your kernel though and i gave you credit for it because i resepect you very much but just to put it in simplier words it says towards thebeginning of the thread that im using the desire build from source not drewis build and maybe some of the files are the same because n1 and hd2 have similar gpu and chipset and i have never even seen drewis's rom thread much less even have downloaded

Which Desire Rom do you use? Can you give the link or thread post?
    And who compiles it?
    I'm interested in it because there're too many important files to be the same as N1 ROM from texasice (aka drew).
    I don't think there's another people to compile it.
    I can show everyone the evidence about which files are from N1 ROM (i.e. drew's rom) if it's necessary.

I just hope that you can state everything clearly in your first post.
    Thanks.
    Just a friendly reminder to provide your source code. This means the modifications as to how you compiled it being included.

Keepin everyone playing by the rules.