MHL cable anywhere?

Search This thread

Dadoly

Oct 21, 2010
Malmo
I bought this about 2 weeks ago ebay.com/itm/200768315818?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649 and it didn't work on my monitor or my TV. So instead i bought an MHL cable micro usb to HDMI it didn't work on my TV but it work very well on my monitor. Why it did work on my monitor and not my TV is because my monitor have MHL support lg.com/us/monitors/lg-IPS237L-BN-led-monitor . So if your TV don't have MHL support you wont be able to connect your phone to it.

shazmekool

Sep 25, 2008
I have ordered myself S2 mhl adapter that also has seperate charging port. I dont need long wire as i already have long hdmi cable connected to tv, so i just needed smaller adapter to connect to tv hdmi cable. Hope it works - mhl + charging :)

Check out the 1 i ordered (already shipped ) :
http://www.ebay.in/itm/360546818733?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Sent from my LG-P880 using xda app-developers app

It worked fine..i didnt check for long time but it got connected n i was able to view on my tv just fine.

Updates: It looses signal every now and then. Pretty annoying.

Last edited:

grekko44

Nov 20, 2012
It worked fine..i didnt check for long time but it got connected n i was able to view on my tv just fine.

Updates: It looses signal every now and then. Pretty annoying.

Signal dropping could well be happening if you haven't gone to settings and enabled flight mode, try it, often sorts the problem.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Maybe some settings in the hidden menu will do the trick for those where it doesn't work (not tested, since I don't own a MHL-Adapter)

Type: 3845#*880# in the phone app and the hidden menu will open. Scroll to the end and choose "HDMI Resolution Test"
    There are some Settings, maybe something will make the Adapter work :)