Biggest thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Just out of curiosity, what is the largest thread within XDA? I haven't been on XDA long, maybe a month, and the biggest one I've come across is the main thread for Franco's Kernel. I haven't looked around, I was just curious if anyone had any ideas. Maybe the biggest thread in the world if someone is bold enough to answer lol.

-wardawgmalvicious
Rooted N5/N7 2nd Gen
MultiROM TWRP
Franco Kernel
Stock 4.4.2 infused with GB
Ubuntu Touch
-Sent using Tapatalk

pixel7474

Jun 18, 2013
Just out of curiosity, what is the largest thread within XDA? I haven't been on XDA long, maybe a month, and the biggest one I've come across is the main thread for Franco's Kernel. I haven't looked around, I was just curious if anyone had any ideas. Maybe the biggest thread in the world if someone is bold enough to answer lol.

-wardawgmalvicious
Rooted N5/N7 2nd Gen
MultiROM TWRP
Franco Kernel
Ubuntu Touch
-Sent using Tapatalk

Good question....

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

really??? crazy

edisile

Nov 10, 2009
Frosinone
It depends whether you mean the thread with most posts ever, the one with most posts per day or the one in which most users posted. I think that the biggest thread it's the Say Hi one...

It depends whether you mean the thread with most posts ever, the one with most posts per day or the one in which most users posted. I think that the biggest thread it's the Say Hi one...

I'm opting for the latter, the most ever. Franco's kernel page is up to around 2300 pages.

-wardawgmalvicious
Rooted N5/N7 2nd Gen
MultiROM TWRP
Franco Kernel
Ubuntu Touch
-Sent using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.