Post Reply Email Thread
7th November 2010, 11:00 AM |#31  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 88

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy-D

Just uninstalled and re-installed and all now fine, but thanks for your quick reply.
Keep up the good work

A.

Ah, maybe because the application is not properly installed on my device (I use a debug version on my device...) I'll try reinstalling and see if the problem goes away...

It also maybe because the application is installed to the storage card... where did you install the application to?

Thanks,

Z.

7th November 2010, 11:05 AM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zevele

Ah, maybe because the application is not properly installed on my device (I use a debug version on my device...) I'll try reinstalling and see if the problem goes away...

It also maybe because the application is installed to the storage card... where did you install the application to?

Thanks,

Z.

Installed in the main memory. I'll keep an eye on it and see if running any apps causes it to stop, but so far so good. I did adjust some of the settings beforehand, but this time I have only change the interval from 10000 to 5000.

Thanks
7th November 2010, 11:22 AM |#33  
Flag Niedersachsen
Thanks Meter: 187

More
#zevele:
"...I didn't know the HD2 had a "death grip", how do you do it? I could use it to debug this feature."
-> Post #5, #9, #21

What's the news about the "no signal difficulty"?

I hope, you can fix that
Principally, the App-idea is so nice
7th November 2010, 02:00 PM |#34  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Installed in the main memory....

Did you always install it to the internal memory, or did you previously installed it to the storage card?
I suspect that the problem might be that the storage card is powered off in suspend mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kajos

What's the news about the "no signal difficulty"?...

Well, I need to find another way to identify the signal status (now I use SystemState). It's a little bit hard to debug this feature without the ability to get into the no-signal state properly (grip of death does not work for me, and putting the device inside the microwave is also a little problematic for me)... Nevertheless I think I'll be able to solve the issue anyway...

Z.
7th November 2010, 02:55 PM |#35  
Flag Niedersachsen
Thanks Meter: 187

More
...I put it into a little tin can, and after a short time, the Hd2 has no Signal
7th November 2010, 03:13 PM |#36  
Flag Roma
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:

Any idea why the blinking should stop a few seconds after my HD2 has gone to sleep or I've switched it off???

All fine when the display is on.

Anyone else getting this problem

I have the same issue. All ok when the display is on, but when it goes to sleep it stops blinking. Uninstalled and reinstalled several times (always in main memory) but nothing changes. If can be useful I have Artemis 40.0 Rom in italian.
Thanks
7th November 2010, 03:47 PM |#37  
Flag Westhoughton Bolton Lancs
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Re : Blinker stopping on sleep...Has anyone noticed if it makes any difference if you lock the screen manually or it does it by time-out ?

I have it on SD and it seems to work fine most of the time,
but I have an idea it is more likely to not work if you lock the screen manually...
7th November 2010, 04:09 PM |#38  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zevele

Did you always install it to the internal memory, or did you previously installed it to the storage card?
I suspect that the problem might be that the storage card is powered off in suspend mode.

Z.

I've always installed to main memory as the app is quite small. Its still working fine and I have locked the phone manually and let it time out.

But all good at the moment. Thanks again
7th November 2010, 08:16 PM |#39  

Donate to Me
More
Okay, I really don't know what the problem is, on my device it appears regardless of being installed on the main memory or storage card. What I found out is that after soft-reset the application behaves well...

Z.
8th November 2010, 03:24 PM |#40  
Flag Lueneburg
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi!

I just want to say thanks to zevele for coding this very useful APP!

After a softreset, it does what it's supposed to, do!

Thank you very much, zevele!!
9th November 2010, 09:00 AM |#41  
Flag Croydon

More
Nice ap, does exactly what it's supposed to do on my Topaz.

Would it be possible to integrate notifications like new mail, sms, missed call?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
blink, charging, led, power, signal

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)