[ROOT success] Pipo M6pro

Search This thread

JayLong76

Feb 7, 2014
question

Any pointers for an extremely new user? this is my first device -M6pro- and I'm quite attached to it, but I can't backup nor install many apps on the SD, so I kinda want to root it, but I don't know the first thing about this, just installed the drivers directly from pipo.cn and don't know whats next. Also, It's not like Pipo is very popular around, so i know there won't be any easy rooting apps like huauei or HTC models have :p

JayLong76

Feb 7, 2014
Success!!!

Just rooted it, worked the fourth time, since i didn't met a few prerequisites, but once i got the hang of it, it went smoothly! thanks!!

JayLong76

Feb 7, 2014
well---

Got the official kitkat update from pipo and it works nicely. problem is, the root method doesn't works anymore.

JayLong76

Feb 7, 2014
KitKat update??? Maybe you can post the link to the download? :confused:

uh... can't post links, but it's the newest one in the pipo chinese website, on the support section of the m6pro 3g

after upgrading I cannot use sparky's method anymore, nor flash anything, since the recovery mode seems to be lacking a few options. contacted Pipo but so far I haven't got an answer about rooting it, only the boilerplate "all our tablets come unrooted"

Top Liked Posts