[Q] Clempad 6 bricked - Help - Needs original ROM

Search This thread

Yotis_Thess

Jan 3, 2014
Happy New Year.

The Clempad 6 with Code: 13008 - 13663 / Made in China, from the company clementoni is very simple, good for children but has no support for upgrade or restore the firmware from the official site of Clementoni unfortunately. : (
If someone has the tablet and is easily let make a backup the ROM and upload it, or any other help is appreciated.

The Clempad 6 has been tested with firmware from the MID721 and denver-tac-70041 which upload it with Rockchip_Batch_Tool, works, but not the touch panel, which has no response.
Whatever help is welcome. Happy New Year.

Yotis_Thess

Jan 3, 2014
Have you tried to contact Clementoni's customer support?
As far as I know, if your device is still under warranty you can get it reflashed for free...

Just try to contact them! ;)

Thank you friend, i had a contact with them sometime before, they don't have firmware support for this tablet model on their customer support page. I think the tablet is not under warranty any more, since the original firmware has been deleted by accident. The only solution for me is, if
someone, sometime, find the original firmware or any other that could make this tablet to work and upload it here. The tablet uses the Rockchip_Batch_Tool to restore firmware.

con01

Sep 5, 2007
Thank you friend, i had a contact with them sometime before, they don't have firmware support for this tablet model on their customer support page. I think the tablet is not under warranty any more, since the original firmware has been deleted by accident. The only solution for me is, if
someone, sometime, find the original firmware or any other that could make this tablet to work and upload it here. The tablet uses the Rockchip_Batch_Tool to restore firmware.

I have Clempad 7cal No. 13645 with its original ROM 1.2 CPU, 1GB of RAM and 8GB HD. But how do the backup ROM? Besides, I'm looking for another ROM from other equipment.

italianu0000

Jan 13, 2015
HELP ME !

I would like to help me with CLEMPAD Clementoni Code: 13008-13663 that no longer pass the first image that says Clementoni blue! Can no longer use! It is a gift from my daughter 6 years in Italy. Was broken and can not be used! If you can help me so I can fix it at home on my risk! I want to give me or firmware:
C_1.1, android version 4.1.1, kernel version 3.0.36+, Lifeng @ incarsoft # 14, TUE JUL 30 2013 20:26:47 CT, build number RK-SDK 4.1.1 292x_Android v1.00.01 C_1.1a .
AJUTATTI please? ME! NOW MY TABLET can no longer use! It was used only 3 months! IS DAMAGE OF 46 DAYS!
You please help me with any information! Thank you very much!
Wanted answered THIS E-MAIL : italianu0000@gmail.com !

italianu0000

Jan 13, 2015
Firmware

Happy New Year.

The Clempad 6 with Code: 13008 - 13663 / Made in China, from the company clementoni is very simple, good for children but has no support for upgrade or restore the firmware from the official site of Clementoni unfortunately. : (
If someone has the tablet and is easily let make a backup the ROM and upload it, or any other help is appreciated.

The Clempad 6 has been tested with firmware from the MID721 and denver-tac-70041 which upload it with Rockchip_Batch_Tool, works, but not the touch panel, which has no response.

I would like to help me with CLEMPAD Clementoni Code: 13008-13663 that no longer pass the first image that says Clementoni blue! Can no longer use! It is a gift from my daughter 6 years in Italy. Was broken and can not be used! If you can help me so I can fix it at home on my risk! I want to give me or firmware:
C_1.1, android version 4.1.1, kernel version 3.0.36+, Lifeng @ incarsoft # 14, TUE JUL 30 2013 20:26:47 CT, build number RK-SDK 4.1.1 292x_Android v1.00.01 C_1.1a .
AJUTATTI please? ME! NOW MY TABLET can no longer use! It was used only 3 months! IS DAMAGE OF 46 DAYS!
You please help me with any information! Thank you very much!
Wanted answered THIS E-MAIL : italianu0000@gmail.com !

I have Clempad 7cal No. 13645 with its original ROM 1.2 CPU, 1GB of RAM and 8GB HD. But how do the backup ROM? Besides, I'm looking for another ROM from other equipment.

Have you managed to remove firmware? I'd like to give it a try! ;)

Last edited:

pilotosEVO

May 19, 2013
Athens
Happy New Year.

Hi, i have the same one ( Clempad 6 with Code: 13008 - 13663 / Made in China), but i 've lost the serial number with 9 digits, wich is on the back, and i can not registration it. Please can you send me the number(9 digits), to try and if it work, let me know how to make a backup to send you the original firmware. Thank's!

terapia77

Mar 18, 2010
Assisi
Hi, i have the same one ( Clempad 6 with Code: 13008 - 13663 / Made in China), but i 've lost the serial number with 9 digits, wich is on the back, and i can not registration it. Please can you send me the number(9 digits), to try and if it work, let me know how to make a backup to send you the original firmware. Thank's!

the standard serial number is
000 900 000
but the name of the tablet is Clempad Plus 6-12 4.1.1 ?

Istruzioni Firmware
h t t p ://clempad.clementoni.it/clemhom...a_firmware.pdf
Firmware
h t t p ://clempad.clementoni.it/clemhome/site/firmware.zip
E' tutto nella risposta N. 8 delle FAQ di Clempad .....

in another forum i found this, it's ok?

pilotosEVO

May 19, 2013
Athens
the standard serial number is
000 900 000
but the name of the tablet is Clempad Plus 6-12 4.1.1 ?

Istruzioni Firmware
h t t p ://clempad.clementoni.it/clemhom...a_firmware.pdf
Firmware
h t t p ://clempad.clementoni.it/clemhome/site/firmware.zip
E' tutto nella risposta N. 8 delle FAQ di Clempad .....

in another forum i found this, it's ok?
Hi, i am ok now with clempad. Thank's a lot!! Merry Christmas!!!

Frengo85

Oct 7, 2012
Modena
Hi guys,
I have a Clempad Plus but unfortunately it's been affected by a virus which can't be erased through a factory reset. Problem is that the micro usb is broken, so I can't flash the firmware through Rockchip Batch Tool. The only way is to flash a new ROM via recovery, but it seems that Clementoni its self doesn't have the ROM! The assistance told me that the only file they have is the firmware and the only procedure is flash through the USB cable.
Can someone help me?
Thank you very much.

Toras911

Sep 5, 2016
Hi there.
I have 2 of this tablet for kids Clempad 6+. One is workind anotherone not working. I have manage to extract the stock rom from the working one , but i can not installed on the otherone. I tried using Fastboot. i conected the the tablet to de computer i opend cmd falowd the steps in the first post, writ adb devices and the computer find my device then i write " adb reboot-bootloader the tablet reboots and the computer does not recognise it anymor. i have searched for an usb driver but i can not find any. is there something i am doing wrong, or have i another otpion. does anibody have the firmware so i can try installing it with the sd card?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Send an email to Clementoni customer support, it's all you can do at the moment...