Viber on Moto G

Search This thread

ryuben2k

Feb 16, 2012
Saipan
Google Pixel 7 Pro
anyone experiencing problem using Viber on your Moto G or only me. everytime I used it for calling, Viber always hang and stopped.

Sent from my XT1034 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

sineokiq

Sep 19, 2011
Padova
Same problem here ! when chat everything is ok... when try to call it is not at all !! ... when somobody answare the call it crashes !

flashsam

Dec 20, 2006
Leeds
I was messaging fine using viber yesterday but When I called anyone it crashes.

Tried again last night and was all working fine. No idea why it suddenly started working again though.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Emy12

Jun 24, 2013
Same problem here ! when chat everything is ok... when try to call it is not at all !! ... when somobody answare the call it crashes !

Exactly the same problem here. I do not know what is going on. I installed it over and over again but with the same negative result.
I even restored the Moto G to factory settings deleting all my data, but in vain.
I have KitKat 4.4.2 and noticed drops in signal of wireless, connecting/disconnecting.

Sven_Vl

Jan 8, 2013
Exactly the same problem here. I do not know what is going on. I installed it over and over again but with the same negative result.
I even restored the Moto G to factory settings deleting all my data, but in vain.
I have KitKat 4.4.2 and noticed drops in signal of wireless, connecting/disconnecting.

same issue here, not solved yet :(

Sven_Vl

Jan 8, 2013
Hi guys,
We're looking into this issue right now with QA, and it would be awesome if you could help us and open a support ticket via: http://bit.ly/ynxX19 and give us some further details.
Thank you!

Done, I also filed the crash report itself in Viber.

One further thing: when the user I'm trying to contact isn't reachable (because his internet is down while his smartphone sleeps), my phone still makes the normal ringing sound. I'd expect a 'not-reachable' tone? Don't know if this is the default behavior of Viber, or if this has something to do with the bug.

Thanks for monitoring this forum, and good luck with the issue!

Last edited:

solowkey

Jan 18, 2011
I also had a Viber crash issue, but this was when i press the mic button to send voice message , crashed every time.

The update fixed this ! thanks

although its not on playstore yet , i had to use the linked apk manually.

Thanks

Top Liked Posts