[ROM][WWE][WM6.5]Davideuck_6.5_V-8.5, Build 21222,STANDARD & MANILA[DISCONTINUED]

Search This thread

seal

Jun 18, 2003
Canberra Australia
I loaded this rom yesterday and everything has been great but today when I try to use the start menu it won't work all it does is changes the the bottom left soft key to device lock and I have to reset the phone to fix it, anyone else having this problem?

Atze001

Apr 2, 2007
Berlin
To get a look forward for what is coming it was great. But at this time (beta) it is not for daily use suitable.
It is extrem slow and buggy but great to see what is coming :)
Great Work Davideuck!!! Looking forward to your next version.

be_vigilant

Dec 23, 2006
Wakefield
Davideuck, did you already try HKLM\Software\OEM\TFLOSettings\EnableScroll?

I hope that the scrolling issue can be fixed soon.

EDIT/UPDATE: I managed to disable the TouchFlo scrolling for File Explorer!

Go to HKLM\Software\OEM\TFLOSettings\TFLOIgnoreAPPs. There is a key namen IgnoreAppYT. Change youtube.exe to fexplore.exe and TouchFlo ignores File Explorer!

I hope that will work with any other application, too!

UPDATE 2: We can exclude any application from TouchFlo and have smooth WM6.5 scrolling!

Just add more Strings to HKLM\Software\OEM\TFLOSettings\TFLOIgnoreAPPs, for example IgnoreAppWP with value wmplayer.exe!

That's a major breakthrough, guys! I'm so f*cking happy :D

Works Just as you said! I didnt think it would work but after changing that reg entry the titanium menu is 100x smoother!!! Although I cannot highlight text in SMS but not sure if I could do that before changing the reg key
Still choppy on the start menu though

People in the diamond forum say that they can get an even smoother responce by installing the ATI drivers...who ares give it a go! ;-)

Last edited:

jouh

Aug 13, 2008
So this version of 6.5 is clearly not for everyday use. Perhaps worth a tryout for one night just before flashing V-5... :D

scanny

May 26, 2008
I read that these are screenshots about an alpha version of wm6.5 and not final release...
I hope that someone will share this version soon...!looks very cool...

Attachments

• pic7.jpg
    pic7.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 146
  • pic9.jpg
    pic9.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 149
  • pic11.jpg
    pic11.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 96
  • pic6.jpg
    pic6.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 149
  • pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:

drhoros

Aug 27, 2007
It shoudl release in the next months. HTC today announced that Diamond2 and PRO2 will be the first devices with WiMo 6.5

drhoros

Aug 27, 2007
Weather Widget

Is the weather widget working for anyone ? It Says riahost is not a valid....

be_vigilant

Dec 23, 2006
Wakefield
"Sadly, Microsoft's saying that no devices in the market today will receive official 6.5 updates, but don't pull out your wallets just yet, though -- the first devices with Windows Mobile 6.5 preinstalled should be available in the fourth quarter of the year."

Let just hope someone managed to take a sly dump of the Touchdiamond 2 running the 6.5 ;-)