By mendozinas, Inactive Recognized Developer on 12th March 2011, 08:48 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
22nd August 2011, 02:58 PM |#4401  
Lightbulb
Quote:
Originally Posted by mendozinas

Use PC, not the phone.

Sent from my pocket using a pen

Just a suggestion, maybe this should be included on your "how to" page...

Continuous improvement and all.
The Following User Says Thank You to HotrodHarry For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HotrodHarry Ad-Free

22nd August 2011, 03:30 PM |#4402  
Flag nottingham
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathMetalX

Does anyone know what Hexadecimal Color Code the grey color of the Galaxy S watch in the status bar has?

I modded my battery with OUT Kitchen (Jazz), but I'd like to be the numbers in the same color as the clock (not bright white).

I used EDT tweaks in wb rom to change the colour of my clock
Sent from my X10 using WB - XPERIA TW Gingerbread V4.1 - Bravia&Xloud 4.0 & Zdzihu Xrecovery menu
22nd August 2011, 05:58 PM |#4403  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamjay

I used EDT tweaks in wb rom to change the colour of my clock
Sent from my X10 using WB - XPERIA TW Gingerbread V4.1 - Bravia&Xloud 4.0 & Zdzihu Xrecovery menu

THX but I want to modify the color of the battery digits in the kitchen, not the other way around. And the easiest way would be to use the same Hexadecimal Code for the battery digits as are used for the clock.

So anybody else?
22nd August 2011, 06:11 PM |#4404  
Flag Rosario
Thanks Meter: 1,571

Donate to Me
More
Well....I try to upload a settings file...and when the file it´s upload...the only thing that have my config are the battery and the icons....the rest of the config just don´t show and I have to make it all over again...
22nd August 2011, 07:03 PM |#4405  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 85

More
---- Sorry.... Was in too much of a hurry! ---

Thank you for the kitchen!! just downloaded my battery mod.
Will flash and let you know!!
23rd August 2011, 01:35 AM |#4406  
Flag Near Paris
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Thanks for Kitchen. Just wanted to add SCB% to AceSmod007 and I did it easily thanks to you.
23rd August 2011, 03:14 AM |#4407  
Thanks Meter: 81

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathMetalX

THX but I want to modify the color of the battery digits in the kitchen, not the other way around. And the easiest way would be to use the same Hexadecimal Code for the battery digits as are used for the clock.

So anybody else?

I would take a screenshot, open it with gimp, then hold ctrl and click on the clock color. It will give you what you seek
Sent from my SCH-I510 using XDA Premium App
23rd August 2011, 06:32 AM |#4408  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
THX for the Tipp.

After some fiddeling with gimp I got the Code "BEBEBE".

Cooked, installed and: exactly matching grey color with the clock - Great!
23rd August 2011, 12:34 PM |#4409  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Sorry , I am using LG-P990

file name:UOT-08-23-12-11-3
Rom :MoDaCo Custom ROM for the LG P990 Fr19
(LGP990-V10c-20110622)

that get view error log..please help..
23rd August 2011, 01:21 PM |#4410  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,842

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam03052005

Sorry , I am using LG-P990

file name:UOT-08-23-12-11-3
Rom :MoDaCo Custom ROM for the LG P990 Fr19
(LGP990-V10c-20110622)

that get view error log..please help..

there is bag png images: drawable-hdpi-v4/stat_sys_battery_charge_animXX.png

you can take any stat_sys_battery_XX.png, rename to all failing image names and push them to apk with 7zip (drag files into archive).

bad images:
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-hdpi-v4/stat_sys_battery_charge_anim15.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-hdpi-v4/stat_sys_battery_charge_anim18.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-hdpi-v4/stat_sys_battery_charge_anim17.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-hdpi-v4/stat_sys_battery_charge_anim8.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-hdpi-v4/stat_sys_battery_charge_anim9.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-hdpi-v4/stat_sys_battery_charge_anim13.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-hdpi-v4/stat_sys_battery_charge_anim16.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-hdpi-v4/stat_sys_battery_charge_anim12.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-hdpi-v4/stat_sys_battery_charge_anim7.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-hdpi-v4/stat_sys_battery_charge_anim20.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-hdpi-v4/stat_sys_battery_charge_anim10.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-hdpi-v4/stat_sys_battery_charge_anim6.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-hdpi-v4/stat_sys_battery_charge_anim19.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-hdpi-v4/stat_sys_battery_charge_anim14.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-hdpi-v4/stat_sys_battery_charge_anim11.png

EDIT: if you give me your framework-res.apk, I could make kitchen to automatically fix that error.
you can upload your framework into kitchen and submit without selecting any mod. post UOT file name.
23rd August 2011, 02:18 PM |#4411  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mendozinas

there is bag png images: drawable-hdpi-v4/stat_sys_battery_charge_animXX.png

you can take any stat_sys_battery_XX.png, rename to all failing image names and push them to apk with 7zip (drag files into archive).

bad images:
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-hdpi-v4/stat_sys_battery_charge_anim15.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-hdpi-v4/stat_sys_battery_charge_anim18.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-hdpi-v4/stat_sys_battery_charge_anim17.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-hdpi-v4/stat_sys_battery_charge_anim8.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-hdpi-v4/stat_sys_battery_charge_anim9.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-hdpi-v4/stat_sys_battery_charge_anim13.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-hdpi-v4/stat_sys_battery_charge_anim16.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-hdpi-v4/stat_sys_battery_charge_anim12.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-hdpi-v4/stat_sys_battery_charge_anim7.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-hdpi-v4/stat_sys_battery_charge_anim20.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-hdpi-v4/stat_sys_battery_charge_anim10.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-hdpi-v4/stat_sys_battery_charge_anim6.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-hdpi-v4/stat_sys_battery_charge_anim19.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-hdpi-v4/stat_sys_battery_charge_anim14.png
S: Could not decode file, replacing by FALSE value: drawable-hdpi-v4/stat_sys_battery_charge_anim11.png

EDIT: if you give me your framework-res.apk, I could make kitchen to automatically fix that error.
you can upload your framework into kitchen and submit without selecting any mod. post UOT file name.

thanks for reply.
I have just sent the framework-res.apk to kitchen~
new file name: UOT-08-23-14-13-3
thank again!
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread