Thanks Meter: 517

By GabrialDestruir, Senior Member on 12th November 2011, 08:39 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th August 2016, 04:57 PM |#461  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmyshkin

Here's another possibility. If your other NST still works you could make a backup with NookManager. Then write down the serial number and MAC address of the new one. Now use NookManager to "restore" the new one. So now it's registered. There is a post on the forum somewhere about editing MAC addresses so the two devices won't interfere with each other. Since you can't connect to B&N the serial number probably doesn't matter.

Yeah, good thought, unfortunately it's totally bricked, won't turn on at all.

15th December 2016, 12:00 PM |#462  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
SDcard not booting into the image
Hi,
I followed the instructions and the result is that tsdcard is not booting into the image it boost as normal into NOOK,
is there something missing from the instruction like formatting and making the sdcard bootable??
11th January 2017, 05:59 AM |#463  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
can't download the zip file
Hi, I'm new to rooting devices like android and I wish to download this zip file " touchnooter-2-1-31.zip" but it seems to indicate a 404 error on the host site. Can any of you assist me to download this type of file?

Thank you.
11th January 2017, 08:50 PM |#464  
Thanks Meter: 624

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by surajgsm

Hi, I'm new to rooting devices like android and I wish to download this zip file " touchnooter-2-1-31.zip" but it seems to indicate a 404 error on the host site. Can any of you assist me to download this type of file?

You might consider using the Nook Manager (https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=2040351) -- I found it a much easier tool to use than others and, more importantly, it's still available for download.
30th September 2017, 11:28 PM |#465  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Development
Hi! I was wondering if you could provide some feedback on how you learned to develop Android, specifically for the NST. I have a project in mind to do with eInk screens, but I don't know where to start.

Any help would be appreciated!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)