By mendozinas, Inactive Recognized Developer on 12th March 2011, 08:48 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
5th October 2011, 06:12 AM |#4991  
Flag Tokyo
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by corythug

Just upload the necessary framework and system files on the upload page.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Hi Cory, I hit select file and I got a blank screen on my phone that says "No files were found"

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App

5th October 2011, 07:10 AM |#4992  
Flag PA
Thanks Meter: 210

More
You must do it on a computer, won't work on phone.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
5th October 2011, 09:00 AM |#4993  
Flag Tokyo

More
Roger, makes sense. Don't know why that didn't occur to me. Many thanks!

5th October 2011, 11:56 AM |#4994  
Flag Bydgoszcz
Thanks Meter: 0

Donate to Me
More
I still have SHTF error. My ROM - Supersonic SP2, kernel GalaxianEE.
5th October 2011, 01:58 PM |#4995  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Yes UOT kitchen works with Sense 3.0 use the search button from the HTC Sensation forum. I used these settings
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ht=uot+kitchen
5th October 2011, 08:41 PM |#4996  
Flag Lafayette

More
Glowing
What happened to the "Glowing" tab in the kitchen?
6th October 2011, 06:35 AM |#4997  
Flag Tokyo

More
Dear forum and people in charge,

You guys have done something great for the android community. I have used UOTKitchen more than a few times. I've always been pleased with the end result no matter how many times I needed to cook to finally get there. Though I normally had error after error, or just not showing up properly in my phone.
I think the majority of people have probably ran into a few errors. But when I visited the site last night and used every option I could, I didn't get any errors AND everything is showing up on my phone perfectly.

For me, it is easy to see that this website has come a long way. I can't imagine how long it takes to build a site like this in the first place. But it took me long enough to figure out how root and modify my phone (with the help of forums). I can guess the amount of work that has been done here must have taken 100x longer, Thanks for putting in all this work for everyone to use and enjoy.

Also, I'd like to say thanks to everyone who watches these forums and probably answer the same question over and over again. Its because of your patience that some of us are able to use this website. An advanced website for people without a clue wouldn't work without all the cool experts in the forums helping out. You guys don't get enough thanks, so I'm saying it now. For everyone who takes the forum and all the people here for granted, on behalf of them, I say thank you and I tip my hat to you.

Thanks everyone.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iDesire hTC For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iDesire hTC Ad-Free
6th October 2011, 07:15 AM |#4998  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,842

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettd750

What happened to the "Glowing" tab in the kitchen?

That tab evolved into "Popup" tab.

Sent from my pocket using a pen
6th October 2011, 03:14 PM |#4999  
Flag Lafayette

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by iDesire hTC

Dear forum and people in charge,

You guys have done something great for the android community. I have used UOTKitchen more than a few times. I've always been pleased with the end result no matter how many times I needed to cook to finally get there. Though I normally had error after error, or just not showing up properly in my phone.
I think the majority of people have probably ran into a few errors. But when I visited the site last night and used every option I could, I didn't get any errors AND everything is showing up on my phone perfectly.

For me, it is easy to see that this website has come a long way. I can't imagine how long it takes to build a site like this in the first place. But it took me long enough to figure out how root and modify my phone (with the help of forums). I can guess the amount of work that has been done here must have taken 100x longer, Thanks for putting in all this work for everyone to use and enjoy.

Also, I'd like to say thanks to everyone who watches these forums and probably answer the same question over and over again. Its because of your patience that some of us are able to use this website. An advanced website for people without a clue wouldn't work without all the cool experts in the forums helping out. You guys don't get enough thanks, so I'm saying it now. For everyone who takes the forum and all the people here for granted, on behalf of them, I say thank you and I tip my hat to you.

Thanks everyone.

I second to that
The Following User Says Thank You to brettd750 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift brettd750 Ad-Free
6th October 2011, 03:44 PM |#5000  
Hi,
i asked you to ake this: http://i54.tinypic.com/2yjo4nm.jpg
200 pages before. can you please do this? or take the picture from this freamwark:
http://tmaddict.com/criskelorom/BatM...k_V22_SGS2.zip
thank you alot again
tamir
6th October 2011, 03:58 PM |#5001  
Flag melting in Florida
Thanks Meter: 358

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamirda

Hi,
i asked you to ake this: http://i54.tinypic.com/2yjo4nm.jpg
200 pages before. can you please do this? or take the picture from this freamwark:
http://tmaddict.com/criskelorom/BatM...k_V22_SGS2.zip
thank you alot again
tamir

If you have the framework, why not just do it yourself?
Drag & Drop images with 7zip -- easy.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread